NBC & BBC Provide Video Evidence Trump Was Correct - Violent left-wing protesters in Charlottesville

It's worse than we imagined. This country is at the lowest point. I just hope the economy doesn't follow.

I congratulate Trump for dividing this country big time. We are heading the wrong directions.
Made us a laughing stock, ignorant, dumb, bluffer, arrogant and racist all over the world. Most especially he degraded us all Americans. Total Embarrassment and Total Failure.

I wonder what happened to Make America Great Again?

Primarily, leftists is what happened.

Economy follow? Economy nothing. Seems the left elite is instigating war, and a crumbled economy suits the cause.

So whatever happened to Make America Great Again?
His speech the other day in Phoenix, Arizona showed what Trump is really made of. And how much he hate his fellow Americans that don't follow his agenda. He keep using THEY THEY THEY.

Trump is dividing this country big time.

Today he retweeted a die hard Anti Semitic conspiracy theories Jerry Travone. An Anti Semitic dude. Using Obama and Trump as the eclipse. His obsession to Obama and ignorance is unbelievable. I cannot imagine a POTUS doing these kinds of stupidity. This does not Make America Great. Maybe he is bored.

Sorry that you aren't smart enough to understand Trump. The true division is at the hands of the DNC's identity politics. The longer you guys refuse to reflect and analyze why you lost and keep losing, the more it will continue to happen. I suggest you read this article.

A Liberal Calls Out His Party for Its Identity Politics | RealClearPolitics

I'll throw this one in for good measure.

Trump is winning the statue war

Remember only 63+ millions voted for Trump. For what he has shown in last 7 months nothing but chaos, incompetence ( from Rep. Sen. Bob Corker), his support to hate groups, GOPs blasting Trump, Trump blasting GOPs , self inflicted wounds, never ending attacks who criticized him, dis array administration, his dividing angry speech, very poor foreign policy, keep lying and lying ------- Do not expect the 63+ millions that voted for him will increase but DWINDLING fast.
So we do like what he is doing. Keep it up Trump.

You need to quit seeking to have your bias confirmed and read some balanced articles.

Democrats Are Working Hard to Destroy Their Party | RealClearPolitics

It's worse than we imagined. This country is at the lowest point. I just hope the economy doesn't follow.

Economy follow? Economy nothing. Seems the left elite is instigating war, and a crumbled economy suits the cause.

His speech the other day in Phoenix, Arizona showed what Trump is really made of. And how much he hate his fellow Americans that don't follow his agenda. He keep using THEY THEY THEY.

Today he retweeted a die hard Anti Semitic conspiracy theories Jerry Travone. An Anti Semitic dude. Using Obama and Trump as the eclipse. His obsession to Obama and ignorance is unbelievable. I cannot imagine a POTUS doing these kinds of stupidity. This does not Make America Great. Maybe he is bored.

Sorry that you aren't smart enough to understand Trump. The true division is at the hands of the DNC's identity politics. The longer you guys refuse to reflect and analyze why you lost and keep losing, the more it will continue to happen. I suggest you read this article.

Remember only 63+ millions voted for Trump. For what he has shown in last 7 months nothing but chaos, incompetence ( from Rep. Sen. Bob Corker), his support to hate groups, GOPs blasting Trump, Trump blasting GOPs , self inflicted wounds, never ending attacks who criticized him, dis array administration, his dividing angry speech, very poor foreign policy, keep lying and lying ------- Do not expect the 63+ millions that voted for him will increase but DWINDLING fast.

You need to quit seeking to have your bias confirmed and read some balanced articles.

You must be desperate using an unknown media. On top of that is just a commentary repeat only a commentary from a Trump supporter. Let me help you.

Trump tweets debunked legend about US general - CNN Video

Coal jobs aren’t coming back, no matter what the Trump administration says

Amid mounting bipartisan concerns, debate over Trump's mental health takes off

Bob Corker just went there on Trump's 'competence'

Gary Cohn: WH 'must do better' condemning hate groups

You must be desperate using an unknown media. On top of that is just a commentary repeat only a commentary from a Trump supporter. Let me help you.

Even foreign countries blasting Trump erratic behavior.

German magazine cover shows Trump doing Nazi salute

This is only an opinion but it's coming from credible source.
World leaders conclude: Trump is a liability, not a leader

UNKNOWN MEDIA!!?? LOL You don't know RealClear and you post on political boards? Do you live in a cave? You might want to go check them out for a bit of enlightenment and edification. They select timely articles twice a day that represent both sides on an issue from sources like the NYT, WSJ, The Hill, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, etc. Unknown media. You just showed your ass to the whole forum you monumental moron.

CNN as a credible source? They gave up credibility at the last election. They have an agenda and are proud of it.

UNKNOWN MEDIA!!?? LOL You don't know RealClear and you post on political boards? Do you live in a cave? You might want to go check them out for a bit of enlightenment and edification. They select timely articles twice a day that represent both sides on an issue from sources like the NYT, WSJ, The Hill, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, etc. Unknown media. You just showed your ass to the whole forum you monumental moron.

Dude all you have to do is google your links and it came out right away as BIAS.

CNN as a credible source? They gave up credibility at the last election. They have an agenda and are proud of it.

Election? Election? That was 9 months ago------- Compared to Fox News especially Hannity that broadcast lies on almost daily basis. It's quite disgusting.

BTW----- Fox News also made the same prediction about Trump during election. So why are you not bitchin about Fox?

Election? Election? That was 9 months ago------- Compared to Fox News especially Hannity that broadcast lies on almost daily basis. It's quite disgusting.

BTW----- Fox News also made the same prediction about Trump during election. So why are you not bitchin about Fox?

Geez, every time you post, you just reinforce how stupid you are. You used CNN as a reference. I didn't use Fox as a reference. I'm not a Fox viewer or reader. It has a biased view just like CNN and MSNBC. I try to seek sources that are as objective as possible or least questionable to the liberal I'm educating. That's why I turn to RealClear every day. It scours the web for the best sources of each side of an issue. Even then, there are some I won't use because whiners like you would scream foul because the source wouldn't confirm the bias you're told to follow.

Dude all you have to do is google your links and it came out right away as BIAS.

Do you have to work to be this stupid or do you come by it naturally? Go ahead and pick and choose for the class which of the media venues represented here that you will accept and which you will reject. Are they all biased? RealClear is a clearing house of current issue articles from a wide variety of media sources. Moron.
8-29-2017 9-30-29 AM.jpg

Forum List

Back