NBC & BBC Provide Video Evidence Trump Was Correct - Violent left-wing protesters in Charlottesville

Wow, you still don't get it do you? Nobody said he was lying about the "Alt-Left" protestors... He is being criticized for condemning them in the same light as the Nazi's/kkk/white supremacists thus watering down the seriousness and critique of the hate groups. Take your head out of your butt, clean out your ears and maybe you'll hear what is really going on
We really don't want to hear what The President's Enemies who have ulterior motives have to say about The President.

One may has well get their Political news from Al Jazeera, and CNN...
Wait...didn't they merge?

Wow, you still don't get it do you? Nobody said he was lying about the "Alt-Left" protestors... He is being criticized for condemning them in the same light as the Nazi's/kkk/white supremacists thus watering down the seriousness and critique of the hate groups. Take your head out of your butt, clean out your ears and maybe you'll hear what is really going on
Why is race hate worse than hate from bigotry?
Shouldnt we condemn all hate?

are you saying hating bigots is the same as hating someone based on their race?

Hate is hate. Once you hate anyone for anything, you've moved beyond reason and righteousness and are no better than what you hate.
If somebody raped your daughter or killed your wife i'm pretty sure you would hate that person. If you kicked the shit out of him then it would be wrong from a legal perspective but most people would understand and not equate your offense to that of the criminal you beat up. So yes violence is violence and hate is hate but there is context around it.

We really don't want to hear what The President's Enemies who have ulterior motives have to say about The President.

One may has well get their Political news from Al Jazeera, and CNN...
Wait...didn't they merge?
Well thats a fine way to go about it... Put your fingers in your ears and sing lalala when your opponents challenge your opinions or leadership. I just hope you respect the same in return when your opponents do the same to you.

Hate is hate. Once you hate anyone for anything, you've moved beyond reason and righteousness and are no better than what you hate.
If somebody raped your daughter or killed your wife i'm pretty sure you would hate that person. If you kicked the shit out of him then it would be wrong from a legal perspective but most people would understand and not equate your offense to that of the criminal you beat up. So yes violence is violence and hate is hate but there is context around it.

You of course realize that the Nazis, the Klan, the Antifa, etc. all contextually "justify" their hatred, correct?

You of course realize that the Nazis, the Klan, the Antifa, etc. all contextually "justify" their hatred, correct?
Yes I do... And serial killers justify their killings... What's your point?

there is no "context" for not standing up to Nazis.

you're welcome.

there is no "context" for not standing up to Nazis.

you're welcome.

Or people who use Nazi tactics like the Antifa.

You're welcome.

The left continues to misrepresent what Trump said. He NEVER said "some NAZI are fine people". Even if he felt that, which I doubt, he'd have to be rock-dumb to say it.

Yes, many of the protesters are white scum. I don't agree with racism on any level. Yes some of the protesters are "fine people", and they have a legitimate gripe. Yes many on the left are scum. Yes some are "fine people".

BTW, my mom's paternal family are all Jewish. But I sell out to nobody, and sure as fuck not to false narratives, which is what the left is built on. While my family doesn't participate, I do admit some of the liberal elite are in fact Jewish, and they have bad intentions.

Contrary to popular belief, not all Jews are liberal. Many are very much conservative and recognize the left for what they are.

I understand how much you adored Trump but for crying out loud you are totally totally wrong Dude.

Specifically Trump never said NAZI are fine people. But specifically he said BOTH some are fine people.
Meaning that some NAZIS, KKK, WHITE SUPREMACIST, ALL RIGHT are fine people. These are the people that spread hatred, racism, bigotry and violence. These are not fine people 100%.

Secondly. In his first speech the next day Saturday never mentioned condemning any hate groups.

Third. It took him 2 days condemned these hate groups only because he was pressured after several attacks from all over.

Trump rock dumb? Trump is far worse than that Dude. Far worse.

People that are fighting against these bastards hate groups are the right thing to do. They are heroes.

It's worse than we imagined. This country is at the lowest point. I just hope the economy doesn't follow.

I congratulate Trump for dividing this country big time. We are heading the wrong directions.
Made us a laughing stock, ignorant, dumb, bluffer, arrogant and racist all over the world. Most especially he degraded us all Americans. Total Embarrassment and Total Failure.

I wonder what happened to Make America Great Again?

Primarily, leftists is what happened.

Economy follow? Economy nothing. Seems the left elite is instigating war, and a crumbled economy suits the cause.

So whatever happened to Make America Great Again?
His speech the other day in Phoenix, Arizona showed what Trump is really made of. And how much he hate his fellow Americans that don't follow his agenda. He keep using THEY THEY THEY.

Trump is dividing this country big time.

Today he retweeted a die hard Anti Semitic conspiracy theories Jerry Travone. An Anti Semitic dude. Using Obama and Trump as the eclipse. His obsession to Obama and ignorance is unbelievable. I cannot imagine a POTUS doing these kinds of stupidity. This does not Make America Great. Maybe he is bored.

Wow, you still don't get it do you? Nobody said he was lying about the "Alt-Left" protestors... He is being criticized for condemning them in the same light as the Nazi's/kkk/white supremacists thus watering down the seriousness and critique of the hate groups.

Why do you snowflakes keep spreading that lie?

Please point out to me in his condemnation where Trump equates them as the same or that they deserve EQUAL blame for the violence in Va:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/politics/trump-condemns-charlottesville-attackers/index.html

"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend."

It is nowhere in what he said.

Did not condemn the white supremacists? Yes, he did.

Violence, in the name of ANY ideology or opinion, is 'evil'.

Democrats / snowflakes beat and bloodied Trump supporters during the campaign, blew up a GOP HQ, rioted/looted/committed arson/destroyed property - all in the name of the Democratic party - and you seriously want to engage in a discussion about to what degree which group is worse and deserves more condemnation?! SERIOUSLY?

This is not a choice of wither you condemn white supremacists OR you condemn the violent, pee-throwing leftist who sought - like at the Berkeley riots - to shut down Freedom of Speech and to assemble....

You damn-well condemn them both. Trump did. The left doesn't like being called out and think that just because they beat down Trump supporters in the name of political ideology they get a pass?

SERIOUSLY? So why is Trump facing major major backlash from all over even from inside his own party. Because of defending the KKK, NAZIs, White Supremacist and Alt Right hate groups.

1. Several high ranking Republican senators including Bob Corker came out blasting Trump as incompetent. Corker is a Trump supporter.
2. From Newt Gingrich president Trump is more isolated than he realizes. A Trump supporter.
3. His band of CEOs abandoned him.
4. Major charities are canceling events at Maralago.
5. Foreign leaders like his friend May from Europe blasted Trump.
6. Mitt Romney blasted Trump.
7. Current top military chief of staff came out disagrees with Trump.
8. Today the President's Committee Art and Humanities (chairwoman First Lady) had resigned.
9. Jewish communities blasted Trump. Some are from Israel.
10. Carl Icahn a billionaire Trump adviser step down.
11. Susan Bro mother of Heather Heyer killed during the rally refused to talk to Trump. Telling Trump think before you talk.
12. Member of Trump Evangelical Advisory Board resigned because of different values.
More backlash are expected.

THAT SAID----- Are you saying that they are ALL wrong that you or others here and Trump are correct?
Not to mention many many others that blasted Trump ineptness. Some are calling Trump to resign.

BTW------ Aside from bad people like the hate groups and racist. Did anyone came out in support of toxic Trump?
Yes

Who? Name me one except the Vice President.

In another thread a snowflake conceded that the violent left instigated yhe violence but insisted the point of argument is not that the left did so but that they had the moral superiority and justified their doing so due to 'superior' ideology

They actually argued that a minority group of racist exercising their Constitutional Rights is more of a threat to our Democracy because of their ideology that Democrats who want to and have used violence to deny Americans of those Rights.

The video footage proved the President right - the Leftists carried weapons and instigated the violence.

The leader of the Antifa group, in an interview, declared they showed up to do just that, to use violence to deny the supremacists of their rights to assemble and of free speech. She insanely declared they HAD TO ENGAGE IN VIOLENCE TO PROTECT NON-VIOLENCE.

WTF?!

In their bat-shit crazy minds they have to deny Constitutional Rights in order to Protect Constitutional Rights?!

Anyone that fight against hate groups that promote racism, bigotry, hatted and violence that you support is the right thing to do. They are heroes just like the soldiers who fought WW2 and Civil War.
Truth hurts.

No, the liberal media was not the only one to get pissed off... Republican party leaders got pissed, many on Fox news were shocked, military leaders spoke out, the CEO's of some of our largest companies who were on Trumps council said bye bye. You can't pretend that this is liberal MSM fake outrage. The evidence does not support your spin. Maybe you should stop talking for a minute and try listening.

Yes there are Trump haters in the GOP that was obvious during the GOP primaries. This is classic liberal media gotcha politics. The CEO's know full well if they challenge the liberal view the left will attack them, hence its best for business leaders and their corporations to avoid getting tangled up in politics, the left are just too unstable.
Excuses excuses... I don't even know if they are worth a response. You just babble bullshit. The GOP Trump haters were not the only ones that came out against him. Many that have had his back spoke out against him. The HEADS OF EACH OF OUR MILITARY BRANCHES SPOKE OUT. That never happens. This is a clusterfuck, admit it!

Facts not excuses, facts you cannot dispute which is why you didn't even try. There are over 300 million people in the US how many spoke out 80?

Your comparison is way off between 80 and 300 is way off.
You plugged in a lots of lies like Easy so what are you babbling about?

If you are talking about 300 millions. Remember only 63+ millions voted for this petulant asshole president. You do not expect that numbers will go up. Believe it or not those numbers are dwindling fast.

Go ahead tell us how many people have actually expressed fauxrage over the statue, 100? 200? There are over 300,000,000 million people in this country quick what's 300,000,000 minus 200? Yeah pretty much still 300,000,000. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Classic liberal media tactic, spin a narrative and pretend the whole country is outraged.

Laugh? Are you having a stroke?
Your comparison doesn't make sense at all and still way way off. Keep trying you might impress Easy.

So you are saying he wasn't a neo nazi?
I have no idea. do you know? what makes him neo nazi, because he drove a car?

He was in a March that used anti Jewish and nazi chants.

Charlottesville Crash Suspect 'Idolized Hitler, Nazism'
well actually his car was with the antifa's. right? and how is a car exactly part of a march?

Are you always this dumb Jc?
Only when I come down to your level

One liner post. Keep trying.

Yes there are Trump haters in the GOP that was obvious during the GOP primaries. This is classic liberal media gotcha politics. The CEO's know full well if they challenge the liberal view the left will attack them, hence its best for business leaders and their corporations to avoid getting tangled up in politics, the left are just too unstable.
Excuses excuses... I don't even know if they are worth a response. You just babble bullshit. The GOP Trump haters were not the only ones that came out against him. Many that have had his back spoke out against him. The HEADS OF EACH OF OUR MILITARY BRANCHES SPOKE OUT. That never happens. This is a clusterfuck, admit it!

Facts not excuses, facts you cannot dispute which is why you didn't even try. There are over 300 million people in the US how many spoke out 80?

If you are talking about 300 millions. Remember only 63+ millions voted for this petulant asshole president. You do not expect that numbers will go up. Believe it or not those numbers are dwindling fast.

Go ahead tell us how many people have actually expressed fauxrage over the statue, 100? 200? There are over 300,000,000 million people in this country quick what's 300,000,000 minus 200? Yeah pretty much still 300,000,000. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Classic liberal media tactic, spin a narrative and pretend the whole country is outraged.

Your comparison doesn't make sense at all and still way way off. Keep trying you might impress Easy.

You're just mad that I mocked your liberal stupidity.

I have no idea. do you know? what makes him neo nazi, because he drove a car?

He was in a March that used anti Jewish and nazi chants.

Charlottesville Crash Suspect 'Idolized Hitler, Nazism'
well actually his car was with the antifa's. right? and how is a car exactly part of a march?

Are you always this dumb Jc?
Only when I come down to your level

One liner post. Keep trying.
It's all you can handle

It's worse than we imagined. This country is at the lowest point. I just hope the economy doesn't follow.

I congratulate Trump for dividing this country big time. We are heading the wrong directions.
Made us a laughing stock, ignorant, dumb, bluffer, arrogant and racist all over the world. Most especially he degraded us all Americans. Total Embarrassment and Total Failure.

Economy follow? Economy nothing. Seems the left elite is instigating war, and a crumbled economy suits the cause.

His speech the other day in Phoenix, Arizona showed what Trump is really made of. And how much he hate his fellow Americans that don't follow his agenda. He keep using THEY THEY THEY.

Today he retweeted a die hard Anti Semitic conspiracy theories Jerry Travone. An Anti Semitic dude. Using Obama and Trump as the eclipse. His obsession to Obama and ignorance is unbelievable. I cannot imagine a POTUS doing these kinds of stupidity. This does not Make America Great. Maybe he is bored.

Sorry that you aren't smart enough to understand Trump. The true division is at the hands of the DNC's identity politics. The longer you guys refuse to reflect and analyze why you lost and keep losing, the more it will continue to happen. I suggest you read this article.

A Liberal Calls Out His Party for Its Identity Politics | RealClearPolitics

I'll throw this one in for good measure.

Trump is winning the statue war

You're just mad that I mocked your liberal stupidity.

This is the problem when you plugged in so many lies.
Are your post means anything or just pure garbage?

Sorry that you aren't smart enough to understand Trump. The true division is at the hands of the DNC's identity politics. The longer you guys refuse to reflect and analyze why you lost and keep losing, the more it will continue to happen. I suggest you read this article.

You are very funny very funny. Yes I read your articles. But did you read them or you just look at them. One is just a Commentary and the one is just an Opinion from an unknown Trump supporter. Is that supposed to be acceptable? Go get me something else that is credible.

Why are you blaming the DNC? Are you telling me that the DNC teaches Trump how and where he lied during his speech in Arizona the other day? Did they told Trump to blast his own party? That's so funny.

Did they told Trump to keep using THEY THEY THEY?

Trump is a dividing this country big time and the whole world knows it that includes families all because of ignorance and stupidity. Yes election is over but Trump still stuck stupid in election, emails and his never ending fantasy and obsession with Obama. Look at this picture he retweeted that came from an ANTI-SEMITIC person. Only a kid will do these kind of garbage.

IMG_2221.jpg

Remember only 63+ millions voted for Trump. For what he has shown in last 7 months nothing but chaos, incompetence ( from Rep. Sen. Bob Corker), his support to hate groups, GOPs blasting Trump, Trump blasting GOPs , self inflicted wounds, never ending attacks who criticized him, dis array administration, his dividing angry speech, very poor foreign policy, keep lying and lying ------- Do not expect the 63+ millions that voted for him will increase but DWINDLING fast.
So we do like what he is doing. Keep it up Trump.

You are very funny very funny. Yes I read your articles. But did you read them or you just look at them. One is just a Commentary and the one is just an Opinion from an unknown Trump supporter. Is that supposed to be acceptable? Go get me something else that is credible.

Why are you blaming the DNC? Are you telling me that the DNC teaches Trump how and where he lied during his speech in Arizona the other day? Did they told Trump to blast his own party? That's so funny.

Did they told Trump to keep using THEY THEY THEY?

Trump is a dividing this country big time and the whole world knows it that includes families all because of ignorance and stupidity. Yes election is over but Trump still stuck stupid in election, emails and his never ending fantasy and obsession with Obama. Look at this picture he retweeted that came from an ANTI-SEMITIC person. Only a kid will do these kind of garbage.

. View attachment 146007

You may want to curb the outrage or you're going to have a long miserable life ahead of you.

Forum List

Back