Face it Dems: Liberals are the REAL fascists

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism,” Ronald Reagan once said.

Fidel Castro, once could argue, is a textbook fascist. but because the left approves of his resistance to US "imperialism" and because he uses the abracadabra words of Marxism, it's considered stupid to call him a fascist. meanwhile, reagan and trump are called fascists by the left. THEY are the fascists. the facts i will show later back it up!

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in an American flag.

197791_5_.png

• Banned
When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in an American flag.

197791_5_.png

"When fascism comes to America, it will not be in brown and black shirts. It will not be with jack-boots. It will be Nike sneakers and Smiley shirts … Germany lost the Second World War. Fascism won it. Believe me, my friend" - George Carlin

the american fascist tradition is deeply bound up with the effort to "Europeanize" America and give it a "modern" state that can be harnessed to utopian ends. this american fascism seems different from it's German counterpart because it was moderated by many factors (geographical size, ethnic diversity, Jeffersonian indivualism, etc).

as a result, american fascism is milder, more friendly, more maternal than its German counterpart. it's what George Carlin calls "smiley-face fascism". Nice fascism. LIBERAL FASCISM.

"If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism,” Ronald Reagan once said.

Fidel Castro, once could argue, is a textbook fascist. but because the left approves of his resistance to US "imperialism" and because he uses the abracadabra words of Marxism, it's considered stupid to call him a fascist. meanwhile, reagan and trump are called fascists by the left. THEY are the fascists. the facts i will show later back it up!
Black and brown fascism is always acceptable to Democrat scum....

Fascism is 100% right wing. It's antithetical to everything on the left, you mental midget.

Fascism can be left or right. It's never been a clearly defined term, but it always envolves a totalitarian government that suppresses any criticism by opposition. That's right up Antifa's alley.

Fascism is 100% right wing. It's antithetical to everything on the left, you mental midget.

Fascism can be left or right. It's never been a clearly defined term, but it always envolves a totalitarian government that suppresses any criticism by opposition. That's right up Antifa's alley.

No, it can't. It can only be right wing literally BY DEFINITION. Jesus Christ, you people are absolute fucking morons.

No they are not.

Liberals are (classically) opposed to authoritarian government.

The communist revolutionaries calling themselves "liberals" (or progressives, or whatever other label or re branding they have given themselves to hide their abhorrent ideology) have no problem using violence and government force to silence decent. They also appear to have no problem tearing down and replacing American symbols, or otherwise reorganizing our nation away from its founding, in an effort to replace and build it in the image of their communist authoritarian gods, Lenin, Mao, and Stalin.

Fascism is 100% authoritarian, which the left seems to love more than the right, but the GOP is just as decidedly authoritarian as democrats.

No they are not.

Liberals are (classically) opposed to authoritarian government.

The communist revolutionaries calling themselves "liberals" (or progressives, or whatever other label or re branding they have given themselves to hide their abhorrent ideology) have no problem using violence and government force to silence decent. They also appear to have no problem tearing down and replacing American symbols, or otherwise reorganizing our nation away from its founding, in an effort to replace and build it in the image of their communist authoritarian gods, Lenin, Mao, and Stalin.

Fascism is 100% authoritarian, which the left seems to love more than the right, but the GOP is just as decidedly authoritarian as democrats.

Authoritarianism is a different axis. You're only sort of right in terms of the GOP being as authoritarian as democrats, as the democrat party is a slightly right of center party. Have you ever spent any time at The Political Compass?

bothaxes.gif

I get a feeling we're now going to whiplash back to, "You can't blame a whole group for the actions of a few."

Unless it's a white person who did it, then it's all white people and President Trump's fault.

No, it can't. It can only be right wing literally BY DEFINITION. Jesus Christ, you people are absolute fucking morons.

today's liberalism is the well-intentioned niece of European fascism. she's not identical to it, but carries an embarassing family resemblance that few will admit to recognizing.

It is too bad every black and brown fascist is a registered Democrat, isn't it?

So These Are Left Wingers, Eh?
Hilarious how you literally think fascism has a skin color and actually don't understand how racist you are for actually thinking that.

Where did I say I think that?

Although enormous amount of research and mental energy have been put into the study of it, fascism is not clearly defined, you're right.

If Fascism is totalitarian, then clearly it is not on the right.

It is too bad every black and brown fascist is a registered Democrat, isn't it?

So These Are Left Wingers, Eh?
Hilarious how you literally think fascism has a skin color and actually don't understand how racist you are for actually thinking that.

Where did I say I think that?
You deflected my post about black and brown fascists being Democrats to a thread about white people, idiot.

"fascism has no meaning, except insofar it signifies something not desirable" - George Orwell

that's why the left use the word.

on nbc's West Wing support for school choice was deemed fascist. SCHOOL CHOICE.

Coach Kevin Costner in Bull Durham croaks to his pupil: "quit trying to strike everybody out. strikeouts are boring and fascist. throw some ground balls. they're more democratic"

Crazy Charlie Rangel claimed the Contract With America was more extreme than Nazism. "Hitler wasn't even talking about doing these things" he bellowed. we know how that election turned out in 94.

Psycho Jesse Jackson ascribes every form of opposition to his race-based agenda as fascist. he once croaked: "the Christian Coalition was a strong force in Germany. it laid down a suitable, scientific, theological rationale for the tragedy in Germany"

Have you ever spent any time at The Political Compass?
Yes. I love that website.

All American politicians all fall within the Authoritarian Right quadrant. The democrats are slightly more toward the bottom left of the quadrant, while the republicans (except maybe Ron and Rand Paul) are more toward the center of that quadrant, which is more evidence of a UniParty.

My dot falls right on top of the late Dr. Milton Friedman. :lol:

Forum List

Back