NBC & BBC Provide Video Evidence Trump Was Correct - Violent left-wing protesters in Charlottesville

It's worse than we imagined. This country is at the lowest point. I just hope the economy doesn't follow.

I congratulate Trump for dividing this country big time. We are heading the wrong directions.
Made us a laughing stock, ignorant, dumb, bluffer, arrogant and racist all over the world. Most especially he degraded us all Americans. Total Embarrassment and Total Failure.

I wonder what happened to Make America Great Again?

Primarily, leftists is what happened.

Economy follow? Economy nothing. Seems the left elite is instigating war, and a crumbled economy suits the cause.

It's Trump who wants a war with everyone even US Allies. The man was voted in by a minority and he Is ignoring the majority, so of course this latter will voice its anger.

It's worse than we imagined. This country is at the lowest point. I just hope the economy doesn't follow.

I congratulate Trump for dividing this country big time. We are heading the wrong directions.
Made us a laughing stock, ignorant, dumb, bluffer, arrogant and racist all over the world. Most especially he degraded us all Americans. Total Embarrassment and Total Failure.

Economy follow? Economy nothing. Seems the left elite is instigating war, and a crumbled economy suits the cause.

Wow, you still don't get it do you? Nobody said he was lying about the "Alt-Left" protestors... He is being criticized for condemning them in the same light as the Nazi's/kkk/white supremacists thus watering down the seriousness and critique of the hate groups.

Why do you snowflakes keep spreading that lie?

Please point out to me in his condemnation where Trump equates them as the same or that they deserve EQUAL blame for the violence in Va:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/politics/trump-condemns-charlottesville-attackers/index.html

"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend."

It is nowhere in what he said.

Did not condemn the white supremacists? Yes, he did.

Violence, in the name of ANY ideology or opinion, is 'evil'.

Democrats / snowflakes beat and bloodied Trump supporters during the campaign, blew up a GOP HQ, rioted/looted/committed arson/destroyed property - all in the name of the Democratic party - and you seriously want to engage in a discussion about to what degree which group is worse and deserves more condemnation?! SERIOUSLY?

This is not a choice of wither you condemn white supremacists OR you condemn the violent, pee-throwing leftist who sought - like at the Berkeley riots - to shut down Freedom of Speech and to assemble....

You damn-well condemn them both. Trump did. The left doesn't like being called out and think that just because they beat down Trump supporters in the name of political ideology they get a pass?

SERIOUSLY? So why is Trump facing major major backlash from all over even from inside his own party. Because of defending the KKK, NAZIs, White Supremacist and Alt Right hate groups.

1. Several high ranking Republican senators including Bob Corker came out blasting Trump as incompetent. Corker is a Trump supporter.
2. From Newt Gingrich president Trump is more isolated than he realizes. A Trump supporter.
3. His band of CEOs abandoned him.
4. Major charities are canceling events at Maralago.
5. Foreign leaders like his friend May from Europe blasted Trump.
6. Mitt Romney blasted Trump.
7. Current top military chief of staff came out disagrees with Trump.
8. Today the President's Committee Art and Humanities (chairwoman First Lady) had resigned.
9. Jewish communities blasted Trump. Some are from Israel.
10. Carl Icahn a billionaire Trump adviser step down.
11. Susan Bro mother of Heather Heyer killed during the rally refused to talk to Trump. Telling Trump think before you talk.
12. Member of Trump Evangelical Advisory Board resigned because of different values.
More backlash are expected.

THAT SAID----- Are you saying that they are ALL wrong that you or others here and Trump are correct?
Not to mention many many others that blasted Trump ineptness. Some are calling Trump to resign.

BTW------ Aside from bad people like the hate groups and racist. Did anyone came out in support of toxic Trump?
Yes

In another thread a snowflake conceded that the violent left instigated yhe violence but insisted the point of argument is not that the left did so but that they had the moral superiority and justified their doing so due to 'superior' ideology

They actually argued that a minority group of racist exercising their Constitutional Rights is more of a threat to our Democracy because of their ideology that Democrats who want to and have used violence to deny Americans of those Rights.

The video footage proved the President right - the Leftists carried weapons and instigated the violence.

The leader of the Antifa group, in an interview, declared they showed up to do just that, to use violence to deny the supremacists of their rights to assemble and of free speech. She insanely declared they HAD TO ENGAGE IN VIOLENCE TO PROTECT NON-VIOLENCE.

WTF?!

In their bat-shit crazy minds they have to deny Constitutional Rights in order to Protect Constitutional Rights?!

False. President Trump condemned he violence on both sides, the liberal media got pissed off because Trump dared point out their one sided biased reporting again. Both sides were engaged in violence, Trump condemned it, fact.
No, the liberal media was not the only one to get pissed off... Republican party leaders got pissed, many on Fox news were shocked, military leaders spoke out, the CEO's of some of our largest companies who were on Trumps council said bye bye. You can't pretend that this is liberal MSM fake outrage. The evidence does not support your spin. Maybe you should stop talking for a minute and try listening.

Yes there are Trump haters in the GOP that was obvious during the GOP primaries. This is classic liberal media gotcha politics. The CEO's know full well if they challenge the liberal view the left will attack them, hence its best for business leaders and their corporations to avoid getting tangled up in politics, the left are just too unstable.
Excuses excuses... I don't even know if they are worth a response. You just babble bullshit. The GOP Trump haters were not the only ones that came out against him. Many that have had his back spoke out against him. The HEADS OF EACH OF OUR MILITARY BRANCHES SPOKE OUT. That never happens. This is a clusterfuck, admit it!

Facts not excuses, facts you cannot dispute which is why you didn't even try. There are over 300 million people in the US how many spoke out 80?

Your comparison is way off between 80 and 300 is way off.
You plugged in a lots of lies like Easy so what are you babbling about?

If you are talking about 300 millions. Remember only 63+ millions voted for this petulant asshole president. You do not expect that numbers will go up. Believe it or not those numbers are dwindling fast.

Go ahead tell us how many people have actually expressed fauxrage over the statue, 100? 200? There are over 300,000,000 million people in this country quick what's 300,000,000 minus 200? Yeah pretty much still 300,000,000. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Classic liberal media tactic, spin a narrative and pretend the whole country is outraged.

No, the liberal media was not the only one to get pissed off... Republican party leaders got pissed, many on Fox news were shocked, military leaders spoke out, the CEO's of some of our largest companies who were on Trumps council said bye bye. You can't pretend that this is liberal MSM fake outrage. The evidence does not support your spin. Maybe you should stop talking for a minute and try listening.

Yes there are Trump haters in the GOP that was obvious during the GOP primaries. This is classic liberal media gotcha politics. The CEO's know full well if they challenge the liberal view the left will attack them, hence its best for business leaders and their corporations to avoid getting tangled up in politics, the left are just too unstable.
Excuses excuses... I don't even know if they are worth a response. You just babble bullshit. The GOP Trump haters were not the only ones that came out against him. Many that have had his back spoke out against him. The HEADS OF EACH OF OUR MILITARY BRANCHES SPOKE OUT. That never happens. This is a clusterfuck, admit it!

Facts not excuses, facts you cannot dispute which is why you didn't even try. There are over 300 million people in the US how many spoke out 80?

Your comparison is way off between 80 and 300 is way off.
You plugged in a lots of lies like Easy so what are you babbling about?

If you are talking about 300 millions. Remember only 63+ millions voted for this petulant asshole president. You do not expect that numbers will go up. Believe it or not those numbers are dwindling fast.

Go ahead tell us how many people have actually expressed fauxrage over the statue, 100? 200? There are over 300,000,000 million people in this country quick what's 300,000,000 minus 200? Yeah pretty much still 300,000,000. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Classic liberal media tactic, spin a narrative and pretend the whole country is outraged.
ANTIFA081717.png

You guys fail to understand that Nazis and white supremacy is a hate group and a disgrace for this country to give them a platform. That's like giving Isis a permit to flex muscles in an American town ....or hold on a minute they are a non white group so no freedom of speech there.

Some will say the neo-Nazis aren't a terrorist group. Heck yeah they are, they are terrorizing non whites, their members went on shooting sprees, in fact they killed more Americans than Isis members.
Why were they allowed to be there? (Which no WebBot parrot is trained to ask) Robert E. Lee wasn't some prominent Anti-Semite. The Confederates were pretty bold in their statements, but they never said, "Lincoln is a pawn of the Jews" and all that. We don't have to obey SCROTUS's intentionally disruptive version of freedom of speech.

BTW, Trump did condemn all of them. both sides. So perhaps you don't know what the word 'all' means. not sure but it's sure been clear here you have a problem with the word.

It's clear you don't understand that by focusing on the protesters and trying to relate to the Nazis gives the impression he blames both sides equally. Yet it was one side who killed a person while trying to kill many. We have a tragedy because the nazi side killed someone.
It's clear you have no idea what you talk about.

it was one person in a car, the neo nazis weren't in cars. so, you're very confused.

So you are saying he wasn't a neo nazi?
I have no idea. do you know? what makes him neo nazi, because he drove a car?

He was in a March that used anti Jewish and nazi chants.

Charlottesville Crash Suspect 'Idolized Hitler, Nazism'
Killing Two Birdbrains With One Stone

If you people can say that, we can say that the "victim" idolized gangbangers and power-hungry Commie butchers.

It's clear you have no idea what you talk about.

it was one person in a car, the neo nazis weren't in cars. so, you're very confused.

So you are saying he wasn't a neo nazi?
I have no idea. do you know? what makes him neo nazi, because he drove a car?

He was in a March that used anti Jewish and nazi chants.

Charlottesville Crash Suspect 'Idolized Hitler, Nazism'
well actually his car was with the antifa's. right? and how is a car exactly part of a march?

Are you always this dumb Jc?
Only when I come down to your level

The left continues to misrepresent what Trump said. He NEVER said "some NAZI are fine people". Even if he felt that, which I doubt, he'd have to be rock-dumb to say it.

Yes, many of the protesters are white scum. I don't agree with racism on any level. Yes some of the protesters are "fine people", and they have a legitimate gripe. Yes many on the left are scum. Yes some are "fine people".

BTW, my mom's paternal family are all Jewish. But I sell out to nobody, and sure as fuck not to false narratives, which is what the left is built on. While my family doesn't participate, I do admit some of the liberal elite are in fact Jewish, and they have bad intentions.

Contrary to popular belief, not all Jews are liberal. Many are very much conservative and recognize the left for what they are.
It was a wishy washy condemnation of hate and racism. He said the words but in the same breath called people on there side fine people and pointed blame at the left. That causes confusion, not confidence.

It's Trump who wants a war with everyone even US Allies. The man was voted in by a minority and he Is ignoring the majority, so of course this latter will voice its anger.

If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Listen to Him

If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Listen to Him

Am I going to be the only one to point out that the candidates on the Right got more votes than
Clinton and Stein? So Trump is not "ignoring the majority," even though a minority of voters are crying it out loud. Although herded separately, all Netsheep have been indoctrinated in the belief that the pundits the Establishment hires to represent your particular point of view have the all the best available talking points.

In another thread a snowflake conceded that the violent left instigated yhe violence but insisted the point of argument is not that the left did so but that they had the moral superiority and justified their doing so due to 'superior' ideology

They actually argued that a minority group of racist exercising their Constitutional Rights is more of a threat to our Democracy because of their ideology that Democrats who want to and have used violence to deny Americans of those Rights.

The video footage proved the President right - the Leftists carried weapons and instigated the violence.

The leader of the Antifa group, in an interview, declared they showed up to do just that, to use violence to deny the supremacists of their rights to assemble and of free speech. She insanely declared they HAD TO ENGAGE IN VIOLENCE TO PROTECT NON-VIOLENCE.

WTF?!

In their bat-shit crazy minds they have to deny Constitutional Rights in order to Protect Constitutional Rights?!
SCROTUS Be Damned!

There is the right to assemble in a permitted area and invite the public inside, there is no right to go outside and demonstrate.

Or raising the alt-left to the same standard as the alt-right which is correct. Groups like Antifa and their Black Blog are a nasty bunch bent of bending people to their will thru violence and intimidation. Pull your butt out of your head and call late hate instead of measuring degrees. I kind of like having a President who calls a spade a spade instead of some mushy, touchy, feely words that "sound presidential".
Yeah he is doing a great job calling out those spades. The great unifier!

Following in Obama's footsteps as a "unifier".
At least Obama tried

No, not really. He denigrated one side and gave the other side a pass. That doesn't unite. It divides and is in large part why we got to where we are today. This didn't happen overnight. It has been years in developing. Race relations took a bad turn with Obama at the helm.
Yeah, they are much better now aren't they... It's probably all Obamas fault right?

Are you dense or purposely obtuse? I didn't say they were better now. I simply pointed out that they became much worse under Obama and have slid further downhill since then. Obama, Clinton, Reid, Pelosi and the rest of the DNC did nothing to unite the nation with their identity politics. When you call the people who put you into power for decades irredeemable and deplorable and lay the problems of the nation at their feet, it's not unlike calling other people n@@@ers or beaners and expecting a positive result. The DNC chose to divide with the misguided notion that if they pandered enough to a bunch of minority groups, they could cobble together a larger number of votes than they had always had with their old reliable "white working class". They lost that gamble, divided the nation and pushed racial relations back 50 years. Yea for your team! Enjoy your irrelevance.

Yeah he is doing a great job calling out those spades. The great unifier!

Following in Obama's footsteps as a "unifier".
At least Obama tried

No, not really. He denigrated one side and gave the other side a pass. That doesn't unite. It divides and is in large part why we got to where we are today. This didn't happen overnight. It has been years in developing. Race relations took a bad turn with Obama at the helm.
Yeah, they are much better now aren't they... It's probably all Obamas fault right?

Are you dense or purposely obtuse? I didn't say they were better now. I simply pointed out that they became much worse under Obama and have slid further downhill since then. Obama, Clinton, Reid, Pelosi and the rest of the DNC did nothing to unite the nation with their identity politics. When you call the people who put you into power for decades irredeemable and deplorable and lay the problems of the nation at their feet, it's not unlike calling other people n@@@ers or beaners and expecting a positive result. The DNC chose to divide with the misguided notion that if they pandered enough to a bunch of minority groups, they could cobble together a larger number of votes than they had always had with their old reliable "white working class". They lost that gamble, divided the nation and pushed racial relations back 50 years. Yea for your team! Enjoy your irrelevance.
When you stoke a fire you get flames. With race relation issues it may have seemed that over the years they were fine then got worse but much of that was leadership trying to do policy changes and then the heated debate and backlash from opposers. Its times like these when you see the haters come out to protest the changes and the anti-haters come out to fight against the hate. Race relations escalate very quickly so it isn't a big surprise that you are interpreting Obamas efforts as destructive.

Wow, you still don't get it do you? Nobody said he was lying about the "Alt-Left" protestors... He is being criticized for condemning them in the same light as the Nazi's/kkk/white supremacists thus watering down the seriousness and critique of the hate groups. Take your head out of your butt, clean out your ears and maybe you'll hear what is really going on
Oh please.

Violence is violence.

Wow, you still don't get it do you? Nobody said he was lying about the "Alt-Left" protestors... He is being criticized for condemning them in the same light as the Nazi's/kkk/white supremacists thus watering down the seriousness and critique of the hate groups. Take your head out of your butt, clean out your ears and maybe you'll hear what is really going on
Why is race hate worse than hate from bigotry?
Shouldnt we condemn all hate?

are you saying hating bigots is the same as hating someone based on their race?

Oh please.

Violence is violence.
Yeah, so? Thats not the point. Cops are violent to criminals every day but it is justified violence because they are "keeping the peace" for the most part. There is a bigger story to the events that happened. Don't dumb it down.

The goddamn ANTIFA group has been doing crazy violent and destructive thing for a year or two. BLM as well.
NAZIs and KKK havent done shit in years. Well besides this one guy. But that one murder doesnt equate to all the murder violence and destruction from the other two groups i mentioned.
HOW is one worse than the other?

Antifa is an international organization. They riot in Germany, Finland, etc. They are not some grass roots US organization.

probably old enough to be your father.
You act like a grade schooler seeking attention. Until you can have a grown up conversation without the petty provocation and name calling I have no interest in smack talking back and forth.
look everyone the antifa here, can't condemn them. I call you out schmuck. antifa, condemn them or you are them.
I've stated my position on BLM and ANTIFA several times on this thread and have condemned plenty. You just got finished trying to call me out on BLM and I pointed to an earlier post where I even POSTED the video's of them doing their anti-cop garbage... so now you move on to ANTIFA. You're a joke man, i'm not playing your little games.
so condemn them. why can't you? If you can't, that makes you one of them. it is very simple, the MSM tell us all the time, if you can't condemn you must be one.
I'm fine with groups that stand up for anti-racist, anti-sexism, anti-homophobia, anti-fascist causes. I think fringe extremists of BLM have gone way too far and I condemn those acts. I think ANTIFA has developed into a much too aggressive actor that has insights too much violence, destruction and silencing of free speech so I think they have lost their way from their core mission. I don't know if those are fringe activists or if they represent the core of that org. Either way, i absolutely condemn those actions.

I bet you cant tell the difference between ANTIFA and NAZIS, thats the sad thing

Antifa's core is anti-capitalism and destruction of the West. They are for the rape and genocide of ethnic Germans, for instance. Their core was rotten before they made it to the US. Check out their work in Germany, Austria, Finland, etc. They are not some spontaneous US uprising. They are an international terrorist hate group.

Why is race hate worse than hate from bigotry?
Shouldnt we condemn all hate?

are you saying hating bigots is the same as hating someone based on their race?

Hate is hate. Once you hate anyone for anything, you've moved beyond reason and righteousness and are no better than what you hate.

Forum List

Back