NBC & BBC Provide Video Evidence Trump Was Correct - Violent left-wing protesters in Charlottesville

Wow, you still don't get it do you? Nobody said he was lying about the "Alt-Left" protestors... He is being criticized for condemning them in the same light as the Nazi's/kkk/white supremacists thus watering down the seriousness and critique of the hate groups. Take your head out of your butt, clean out your ears and maybe you'll hear what is really going on

He wasn't watering down the seriousness of Nazis and KKK, he was bringing to our attention that the radical left Antifa is just as dangerous.

Only one side killed somebody while trying to
kill many at this event.
only one person killed one. ONE PERSON. why do you have difficulty with facts?

The killers affiliation was clear. The nazi side killed a person while trying to kill many.

So are they all going to be on trial.........or just the one?

Wow, you still don't get it do you? Nobody said he was lying about the "Alt-Left" protestors... He is being criticized for condemning them in the same light as the Nazi's/kkk/white supremacists thus watering down the seriousness and critique of the hate groups. Take your head out of your butt, clean out your ears and maybe you'll hear what is really going on
They are both hate groups if they use violence as part of proving their point. And the alt left has proven in the past that they will use violence and loot and burn your town down.

Or raising the alt-left to the same standard as the alt-right which is correct. Groups like Antifa and their Black Blog are a nasty bunch bent of bending people to their will thru violence and intimidation. Pull your butt out of your head and call late hate instead of measuring degrees. I kind of like having a President who calls a spade a spade instead of some mushy, touchy, feely words that "sound presidential".
Yeah he is doing a great job calling out those spades. The great unifier!

Following in Obama's footsteps as a "unifier".
At least Obama tried

Up until Tuesday I thought the media wasn't being fair. Then trump seemed to walk back his strong previous message.
After his first statement there was a lot of speculation around what he didn't say and about what he meant by certain things. Trumpsters called that fake news. But he proved on Tuesday that his opponents were correct in their interpretation of his statements. It's ugly.

I think he should have stuck with the strong message.
I think his true feelings and motives were expressed and it's disturbing
i think you have no idea about what you discuss about what the president said. you can't be accurate so you lie.
Corker
200.webp

After his first statement there was a lot of speculation around what he didn't say and about what he meant by certain things. Trumpsters called that fake news. But he proved on Tuesday that his opponents were correct in their interpretation of his statements. It's ugly.

I think he should have stuck with the strong message.
I think his true feelings and motives were expressed and it's disturbing
i think you have no idea about what you discuss about what the president said. you can't be accurate so you lie.
Corker
200.webp
Don't be cool man, its easier to bash you when I think you're a douchebag

Or raising the alt-left to the same standard as the alt-right which is correct. Groups like Antifa and their Black Blog are a nasty bunch bent of bending people to their will thru violence and intimidation. Pull your butt out of your head and call late hate instead of measuring degrees. I kind of like having a President who calls a spade a spade instead of some mushy, touchy, feely words that "sound presidential".

At least Obama tried
?

They are both hate groups if they use violence as part of proving their point. And the alt left has proven in the past that they will use violence and loot and burn your town down.
kill cops as well.

At least Obama tried
Yeah...he blamed cops almost at every turn and escalated mistrust and violence against him.

When he falsely accused a policeman of being a racist, instead of issuing a much deserved apology, Obama REFUSED to apologize and instead pressured him to have a couple of beers with two ACTUAL racists at the WH. :p

Who was responsible for the violence in Charlottesville? Here's what witnesses say

"Hunter Wallace, a far-right blogger at Occidental Dissent: “The streets were not barricaded. Violent antifa [anti-fascists] were not penned in their own area as per our agreement with the Charlottesville Police Department, but were roaming the streets and blocking the entrance to Lee Park. They immediately launched an attack on our group with mace, pepper spray, bricks, sticks and foul liquids. The police stood idly by on the sidelines while a brawl was allowed to ensue. We had to fight our way into Lee Park and dozens of our people were injured by mace and pepper spray as we marched through the gauntlet.”"

Dude, for everyone you can find I can find two. so go for it. alt left lover. cop killer lover.

Trump can and should condemn any violent protesters. But he shouldn't condemn nazi protesters after an event where the nazis killed a person and tried to kill many. Why don't people get this. You cant unite the country by making nazi/kkk leaders happy.
BTW, Trump did condemn all of them. both sides. So perhaps you don't know what the word 'all' means. not sure but it's sure been clear here you have a problem with the word.

It's clear you don't understand that by focusing on the protesters and trying to relate to the Nazis gives the impression he blames both sides equally. Yet it was one side who killed a person while trying to kill many. We have a tragedy because the nazi side killed someone.

Trump can and should condemn any violent protesters. But he shouldn't condemn nazi protesters after an event where the nazis killed a person and tried to kill many. Why don't people get this. You cant unite the country by making nazi/kkk leaders happy.
BTW, Trump did condemn all of them. both sides. So perhaps you don't know what the word 'all' means. not sure but it's sure been clear here you have a problem with the word.

It's clear you don't understand that by focusing on the protesters and trying to relate to the Nazis gives the impression he blames both sides equally. Yet it was one side who killed a person while trying to kill many. We have a tragedy because the nazi side killed someone.
It's clear you have no idea what you talk about.

it was one person in a car, the neo nazis weren't in cars. so, you're very confused.

It's clear you have no idea what you talk about.

it was one person in a car, the neo nazis weren't in cars. so, you're very confused.

So you are saying he wasn't a neo nazi?

Its not PC to point out the violence and hypocrisy of the left. The liberal media is used to reporting just one slanted side of an event, having a POTUS embarrass the liberal media by pointing out how biased and one sided they are pisses the liberal media off.
It's the moral equivalence between White Supremicists and people like the girl who was murdered that is getting the Orange Cetin hung out to dry

Fugitive Slave Act

The crack ho be running away from her pimp to be hooking up with some sissyass college boy.

At least Obama tried

No, not really. He denigrated one side and gave the other side a pass. That doesn't unite. It divides and is in large part why we got to where we are today. This didn't happen overnight. It has been years in developing. Race relations took a bad turn with Obama at the helm.

OH! So this isn't serious enough?
"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists,
and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans,
"
Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.
"Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America," Trump said
Trump calls KKK, white supremacists 'repugnant' - CNNPolitics

Seems he specifically mentioned KKK, neo-nazis white supremacists.

Or maybe he should have used Obama's speech at the 5 Dallas cops' funerals where Obama still couldn't name Black Lives Matter as the group the killer belonged to!

President Obama defended the Black Lives Matter movement Tuesday at a memorial service for five slain Dallas police officers,
saying bigotry remains a problem in police departments across the U.S.
While paying tribute to the fallen officers for sacrificing their lives to protect anti-police protesters from a sniper, Mr. Obama also called on law enforcement agencies to root out bias that he said is contributing to violence on the streets of America.

We have all seen this bigotry in our lives at some point,” Mr. Obama told an audience of about 2,500 at a concert hall in Dallas. “None of us is entirely innocent. No institution is entirely immune. And that includes our police departments. We know this.”

The officers — Michael Smith, Lorne Ahrens, Michael Krol, Brent Thompson and Patrick Zamarripa — were killed during a Black Lives Matter protest Thursday night by a black sniper who told police he targeted white officers.
The president, who has been criticized by law enforcement officials for supporting the Black Lives Matter movement, doubled down on that theme in front of the slain officers’ colleagues and families, saying Americans “cannot simply turn away and dismiss those in peaceful protest as troublemakers or paranoid.”
Obama defends Black Lives Matter protests at police memorial in Dallas

Seems there is a "moral equivalency" at play here!

Last week, a gunman in Dallas opened fire on police at the end of a Black Lives Matter demonstration, killing five officers and wounding several others. Micah Johnson, the shooter, told a hostage negotiator that he was angry on behalf of Black Lives Matter and “wanted to kill white people, especially police officers.” Johnson’s Facebook page revealed an affinity for black nationalism, and he followed a Facebook group called the “African American Defense League,” which encouraged followers to “ATTACK EVERYTHING IN BLUE EXCEPT THE MAIL MAN” and “sprinkle Pigs Blood.”
Read more at: More Hypocrisy from Black Lives Matter

You didn't answer my question... To answer yours, I'm not a supporter of any of those groups. BLM and ANTIFA have good core intent but too many fringe activists that take their protests too far. My condemnation of the KKK, Nazi's and WS groups is at a different level where I think they are rotten from the core.
I answered your question, but you don't like my answer which is typical loony leftist habit. and you won't condemn them therefore you are one of the antifa's thanks for letting us know. Hey everyone slade is an antifa, he won't condemn them.
How old are you? Seriously...
probably old enough to be your father.
You act like a grade schooler seeking attention. Until you can have a grown up conversation without the petty provocation and name calling I have no interest in smack talking back and forth.
look everyone the antifa here, can't condemn them. I call you out schmuck. antifa, condemn them or you are them.
Antifa killed that poor girl. Forced those poor Nazi to march with tiki torches chanting anti-Jew and Nazi slogans. I weep.

I answered your question, but you don't like my answer which is typical loony leftist habit. and you won't condemn them therefore you are one of the antifa's thanks for letting us know. Hey everyone slade is an antifa, he won't condemn them.
How old are you? Seriously...
probably old enough to be your father.
You act like a grade schooler seeking attention. Until you can have a grown up conversation without the petty provocation and name calling I have no interest in smack talking back and forth.
look everyone the antifa here, can't condemn them. I call you out schmuck. antifa, condemn them or you are them.
Antifa killed that poor girl. Forced those poor Nazi to march with tiki torches chanting anti-Jew and Nazi slogans. I weep.

OH! So this isn't serious enough?
"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists,
and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans,
"
Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.
"Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America," Trump said
Trump calls KKK, white supremacists 'repugnant' - CNNPolitics

Seems he specifically mentioned KKK, neo-nazis white supremacists.

Or maybe he should have used Obama's speech at the 5 Dallas cops' funerals where Obama still couldn't name Black Lives Matter as the group the killer belonged to!

President Obama defended the Black Lives Matter movement Tuesday at a memorial service for five slain Dallas police officers,
saying bigotry remains a problem in police departments across the U.S.
While paying tribute to the fallen officers for sacrificing their lives to protect anti-police protesters from a sniper, Mr. Obama also called on law enforcement agencies to root out bias that he said is contributing to violence on the streets of America.

We have all seen this bigotry in our lives at some point,” Mr. Obama told an audience of about 2,500 at a concert hall in Dallas. “None of us is entirely innocent. No institution is entirely immune. And that includes our police departments. We know this.”

The officers — Michael Smith, Lorne Ahrens, Michael Krol, Brent Thompson and Patrick Zamarripa — were killed during a Black Lives Matter protest Thursday night by a black sniper who told police he targeted white officers.
The president, who has been criticized by law enforcement officials for supporting the Black Lives Matter movement, doubled down on that theme in front of the slain officers’ colleagues and families, saying Americans “cannot simply turn away and dismiss those in peaceful protest as troublemakers or paranoid.”
Obama defends Black Lives Matter protests at police memorial in Dallas

Seems there is a "moral equivalency" at play here!

Last week, a gunman in Dallas opened fire on police at the end of a Black Lives Matter demonstration, killing five officers and wounding several others. Micah Johnson, the shooter, told a hostage negotiator that he was angry on behalf of Black Lives Matter and “wanted to kill white people, especially police officers.” Johnson’s Facebook page revealed an affinity for black nationalism, and he followed a Facebook group called the “African American Defense League,” which encouraged followers to “ATTACK EVERYTHING IN BLUE EXCEPT THE MAIL MAN” and “sprinkle Pigs Blood.”
Read more at: More Hypocrisy from Black Lives Matter

Forum List

Back