NBA's Sterling Brown Arrest Video Released Shows NBA Player Getting Tased

Look at these Republicans. Always have an excuse for killing blacks. Everything from the guy was disrespectful, the guy was an asshole or the police were scared.

Like the guy who was sitting in his grandmother's back yard and shot like 20 times ---in the back.
------------
Officer who tackled James Blake in mistaken arrest sues for defamation

This story is hilarious. Tennis Star James Blake was standing outside of the hotel he stayed at waiting for a Taxi. A policeman tackled and arrested him because he looked "suspicious".
James thought he was going to be killed and said the officer was completely out of control.

So now, the police officer who attacked James Blake is suing James for "Defamation of Character".

Rich.

Arresting a black man for no reason doesn't damage the black man's reputation because everyone expects blacks to be arrested. See how that works?

Obey lawful orders from the police and you won't get tazed. It's just that simple.
Bull, this was an abuse of state police powers. Brown wasn't an absconding felon, his vehicle was parked improperly.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they already knew who he was by having run the vehicle's plates.
MI don't care if he was jaywalking. If he was being belligerent to the police and not cooperating then he needs to be teased if there's no other way to control him. That goes forfor whites blacks browns purples indigo

Look at these Republicans. Always have an excuse for killing blacks. Everything from the guy was disrespectful, the guy was an asshole or the police were scared.

Like the guy who was sitting in his grandmother's back yard and shot like 20 times ---in the back.
------------
Officer who tackled James Blake in mistaken arrest sues for defamation

This story is hilarious. Tennis Star James Blake was standing outside of the hotel he stayed at waiting for a Taxi. A policeman tackled and arrested him because he looked "suspicious".
James thought he was going to be killed and said the officer was completely out of control.

So now, the police officer who attacked James Blake is suing James for "Defamation of Character".

Rich.

Arresting a black man for no reason doesn't damage the black man's reputation because everyone expects blacks to be arrested. See how that works?
...I've been over this before in other threads....there is not a major, chronic problem of cops shooting anyone, much less blacks...I've linked this and put out the numbers in other threads
this quote/facts are just one of many I've posted:
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

So telling a suspect to back away and to keep his hands out of his pockets is racist?

I wish you'd become a cop and get an inner city beat.
You'd be dead before the year was out.

again, cops kill 1200 civilians a year, while only 50 cops a year are feloniously killed. (More die in traffic accidents). The idea that cops need to routinely abuse the civil rights of suspects to protect themselves is laughable.

you don't have to answer the question or respond to the commands--but you are definitely a threat--and as a threat, you will be legally taken down

Yup, and the cops who do it will lose their jobs and the city will pay out large settlements.

Or maybe- you know, maybe we can get the cops to learn de-escalation tactics... not let a $200 Parking violation escalate into a multi-million dollar lawsuit. Just saying.

So telling a suspect to back away and to keep his hands out of his pockets is racist?

again, cops kill 1200 civilians a year, while only 50 cops a year are feloniously killed. (More die in traffic accidents). The idea that cops need to routinely abuse the civil rights of suspects to protect themselves is laughable.

you don't have to answer the question or respond to the commands--but you are definitely a threat--and as a threat, you will be legally taken down

Yup, and the cops who do it will lose their jobs and the city will pay out large settlements.

Or maybe- you know, maybe we can get the cops to learn de-escalation tactics... not let a $200 Parking violation escalate into a multi-million dollar lawsuit. Just saying.
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
Black males have made up 42 percent of all cop-killers over the last decade, though they are only 6 percent of the population.
etc
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
Table 43
out of 543 known killers of cops, 206 were black --

....there are around 30 MILLION calls for police assistance --this is not counting traffic stops/etc..they cops killed around 1200 per year----please do the math if you can=there is NOT a major problem of cops killing anyone
..and most of those killed are dangerous per the NYPOST article

Let me ask you this.....
Why is it I'd expect to be treated the same way as the BB player if I behaved like he did?
And trust me,I already know the answer because I had a few interactions with the cops in my youth where I acted just like the BB player...it didnt end well.
Of course I was a rebellious teenager at the time not a grown ass man.

....there are around 30 MILLION calls for police assistance --this is not counting traffic stops/etc..they cops killed around 1200 per year----please do the math if you can=there is NOT a major problem of cops killing anyone

That's like saying that we only had 4 hijackings out of millions of flights in the last 20 years.

But here's the thing. In the UK, the cops have shot 54 people over the last 25 years. Our cops kill that many in two weeks.

Japan, not only are officer related shootings rare, but it's considered kind of a scandal when the cops even pull their guns out of their holsters.

Let me ask you this.....
Why is it I'd expect to be treated the same way as the BB player if I behaved like he did?
And trust me,I already know the answer because I had a few interactions with the cops in my youth where I acted just like the BB player...it didnt end well.

Did they use less lethal force on you?

Were you arrested?

If this actually happened (and you just didn't piss yourself) then your civil rights were violated.

There was simply no excuse for what these cops did. They escalated a parking infraction into a less-lethal force situation.

Cops are supposed to de-escalate situations, not escalate them.

That's like saying that we only had 4 hijackings out of millions of flights in the last 20 years.

But here's the thing. In the UK, the cops have shot 54 people over the last 25 years. Our cops kill that many in two weeks.

Japan, not only are officer related shootings rare, but it's considered kind of a scandal when the cops even pull their guns out of their holsters.

Let me ask you this.....

Were you arrested?

If this actually happened (and you just didn't piss yourself) then your civil rights were violated.

There was simply no excuse for what these cops did. They escalated a parking infraction into a less-lethal force situation.

It's never a good idea to bow up on the cops.
He was an asshole and refused to follow simple commands and got what he deserved.
Had he cooperated he would have been issued a citation and been on his way.

He was an asshole and refused to follow simple commands and got what he deserved.

He'll probably end up getting a multi-million dollar settlement from the city...

You see, here's the thing. The good old days of cops beating people up and getting away with it are over. We are all better off for it.

Let me ask you this.....

Were you arrested?

...it doesn't matter how many the cops kill in the UK.......plus, there are not as many guns in the UK....
...blacks who were armed killed by police:
ASterling
KScot
ASmith
etc
maybe you didn't read the link I posted:
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post.
233 out of more than 30 MILLION calls for assistance

He'll probably end up getting a multi-million dollar settlement from the city...

You see, here's the thing. The good old days of cops beating people up and getting away with it are over. We are all better off for it.

Keep dreaming....
Blacks are going to continue to misbehave and get tased and or shot until they stop misbehaving.

Keep dreaming....
Blacks are going to continue to misbehave and get tased and or shot until they stop misbehaving.
they purposefully try to goad the cops to taze/cuff/shoot

Keep dreaming....
they purposefully try to goad the cops to taze/cuff/shoot

Yeah they do.
It's a badge of honer to be arrested with these morons.

...it doesn't matter how many the cops kill in the UK.......plus, there are not as many guns in the UK....
ASterling
KScot
ASmith

Blacks who weren't armed.. Walter Scott, Mike Brown, Tamir Rice, Sandra Bland... so we really want to go there.

Keep dreaming....

Again, I want to thank you for being honest with your racism. Now what I want you to do is make sure you share all your racial insights with your coworkers when you get back to work on Tuesday. Make sure HR is copied, I'm sure they'll marvel at your brilliance.

ASterling
KScot
ASmith

Blacks who weren't armed.. Walter Scott, Mike Brown, Tamir Rice, Sandra Bland... so we really want to go there.

Keep dreaming....

Again, I want to thank you for being honest with your racism. Now what I want you to do is make sure you share all your racial insights with your coworkers when you get back to work on Tuesday. Make sure HR is copied, I'm sure they'll marvel at your brilliance.

So facts are now racist?

I won't be going to work on Tuesday,or any day for that matter.
I retired seven years ago at 46.

ASterling
KScot
ASmith

Keep dreaming....

they were still a threat---
...but you miss the point---233 [ '''the vast majority armed and dangerous''' ] out of MILLIONS of contacts
...point being there is not a major, chronic problem of police killing any blacks [ armed or not ]

...there will always be problems/errors/misjudgments/etc--the cops are human

but considering the blacks commit crime at MUCH higher rates than whites--the cops are doing a great job at NOT shooting
please look carefully at these factual, HIGH numbers--I will put them in bold:
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness

homicide
The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
they still commit these crimes at much higher rates

Last edited:

Forum List

Back