NBA's Sterling Brown Arrest Video Released Shows NBA Player Getting Tased

another post that proves to be crap
he was NOT tazed for a parking 'infraction''......if you do not understand that, there is no use trying to explain anything to you because it proves your denseness
...I ask you--do you understand that he was NOT tazed for a the simple parking infraction??

No, he was tazed for "Contempt of Cop" That's actually a little worse. At least a parking violation was an actual law that was broken.

So how exactly was the cop to know if he gad a gun in his pocket?

he was NOT tazed for a parking 'infraction''......if you do not understand that, there is no use trying to explain anything to you because it proves your denseness
...I ask you--do you understand that he was NOT tazed for a the simple parking infraction??

No, he was tazed for "Contempt of Cop" That's actually a little worse. At least a parking violation was an actual law that was broken.
see the other post:
1.jackass parks illegally
2. cops investigate
3. jackass does not comply
4. jackass resists
DUH--this entirely the jackass' fault
stop being stupid--you and I know he was tazed for not complying to LEGAL, lawful orders that cops would give to anyone else

when the person is black, that changes all the rules/common sense/ for the leftists/blacks/etc

when the person is black, that changes all the rules/common sense/ for the leftists/blacks/etc

What the hell is it with black people and simple commands from police that everyone else adheres to yet they refuse to?
Seems to me if I were black I'd go out of my way to be compliant since my brothers seem to go out of their way to be assholes.

If he didn't try to shoot his way out of the situation when there was one cop, there was no way he was going to try that with five of them there.

They had no reason to go through his pockets. It was only a parking infraction. You know, the whole "Probable cause" thing. Unreasonable Searches and seizures... Any of this getting through to you?

Silly Darkie! Rights are for White People!

What the hell is it with black people and simple commands from police that everyone else adheres to yet they refuse to?

Okay, let's look at that. Here's a video of two guys open carrying weapons. Please note that the white guy gives the cops a lot of lip and refuses to show any ID. Please not the black guy is treated like he's a terrorist.

Seems to me if I were black I'd go out of my way to be compliant since my brothers seem to go out of their way to be assholes.

Seems to me that if you are routinely hassled, arrested and sometimes even killed for non-crimes or infractions merely for being black, you probably have a good reason to have an attitude.

see the other post:
2. cops investigate
4. jackass resists
stop being stupid--you and I know he was tazed for not complying to LEGAL, lawful orders that cops would give to anyone else

Except the police had no cause to "investigate" because of a traffic violation. In fact, had they found let's say a dismembered girlfriend in trunk, it probably would have been tossed on the grounds of "no probable cause".

Escalating a parking violation to a violent confrontation using less-lethal force is not good police work....

If he didn't try to shoot his way out of the situation when there was one cop, there was no way he was going to try that with five of them there.

They had no reason to go through his pockets. It was only a parking infraction. You know, the whole "Probable cause" thing. Unreasonable Searches and seizures... Any of this getting through to you?

Silly Darkie! Rights are for White People!

Okay, let's look at that. Here's a video of two guys open carrying weapons. Please note that the white guy gives the cops a lot of lip and refuses to show any ID. Please not the black guy is treated like he's a terrorist.

Seems to me that if you are routinely hassled, arrested and sometimes even killed for non-crimes or infractions merely for being black, you probably have a good reason to have an attitude.

#1 Cops tell everyone to keep their hands out of their pockets during a stop.

#2 If blacks didnt commit so many crimes their brothers wouldnt be treated differently.

See answer #2

see the other post:
2. cops investigate
4. jackass resists

Except the police had no cause to "investigate" because of a traffic violation. In fact, had they found let's say a dismembered girlfriend in trunk, it probably would have been tossed on the grounds of "no probable cause".

Escalating a parking violation to a violent confrontation using less-lethal force is not good police work....
please read all the post before you yak off
police have every right/DUTY to give out parking tickets
...2AM parked in handicap zones on Walgreens lot...they did THEIR JOB!! they investigated
...during that investigation they have every RIGHT/legality to be safe by giving LAWFUL orders--which they did.....Mr jackass then disobeys lawful, legal orders--as usual with blacks
they DID have cause to investigate..they DID

see the other post:
2. cops investigate
4. jackass resists

I was stopped 3 times by police
2 for ----------------riding my bike!!
1 for-------------------walking to work
I'm WHITE!!!!
...for over 15 years I rode my bike through a lawn care business parking lot ...the cops usually checked out this parking lot in the early mornings for security reasons
....it is VERY reasonable for the cops to check/investigate a car at 2 AM in a business parking lot
especially one that is parked ILLEGALLY--that's their job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 If blacks didnt commit so many crimes their brothers wouldnt be treated differently.

See answer #2

So it's okay for cops to be racist. thanks for your refreshing honesty. At least you aren't trying to pretend these things don't happen.

I'm WHITE!!!!
...for over 15 years I rode my bike through a lawn care business parking lot ...the cops usually checked out this parking lot in the early mornings for security reasons
....it is VERY reasonable for the cops to check/investigate a car at 2 AM in a business parking lot
especially one that is parked ILLEGALLY--that's their job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, but once they established he hadn't robbed the place, that he was a paying customer, there was no need to "investigate".

...2AM parked in handicap zones on Walgreens lot...they did THEIR JOB!!

quite right. Nobody is disputing a ticket was merited here.

they investigated
...during that investigation they have every RIGHT/legality to be safe by giving LAWFUL orders--which they did.....

Um,no, they don't. In fact, they violated his Fourth and Fifth Amendment rights. Cops can't search you without probably cause (Fourth Amendment) and they can't question you if you don't want to answer questions (Fifth Amendment)

..Mr jackass then disobeys lawful, legal orders--as usual with blacks

Um,no a parking violation isn't probable cause for an investigation.

But thanks for being honest with your racism... it's refreshing.

See answer #2

So it's okay for cops to be racist. thanks for your refreshing honesty. At least you aren't trying to pretend these things don't happen.

I'm WHITE!!!!

Okay, but once they established he hadn't robbed the place, that he was a paying customer, there was no need to "investigate".

they investigated
...during that investigation they have every RIGHT/legality to be safe by giving LAWFUL orders--which they did.....

Um,no, they don't. In fact, they violated his Fourth and Fifth Amendment rights. Cops can't search you without probably cause (Fourth Amendment) and they can't question you if you don't want to answer questions (Fifth Amendment)

So telling a suspect to back away and to keep his hands out of his pockets is racist?

I wish you'd become a cop and get an inner city beat.
You'd be dead before the year was out.

See answer #2

I'm WHITE!!!!

they investigated

.....during their investigating the situation they have every right and it's just plain common sense [ to white people only? ] that they can give orders/advice/suggestions/etc that will keep them safe/safety/tactically safe/etc--'''take your hands out of your pockets''' is a more than reasonable command [ for whites only? ]

they are investigating the parking violation, which gives them every RIGHT to question/approach/etc the car's OWNER---
wtf?? are you trolling or blinded by your hate of whites?

...I remember seeing a video of some black guy the cops were lawfully talking to and he pulls out a gun shooting at the cops
..there are many examples like this --especially domestic investigations

if I had my hands in my pockets when the cops stopped me, they can order me to take my hands out of my pockets...if I don't, it is a reasonable THREAT to the cops

See answer #2

I'm WHITE!!!!

they investigated

you don't have to answer the question or respond to the commands--but you are definitely a threat--and as a threat, you will be legally taken down

The reason this encounter is so friggin ridiculous is that Brown hadn't violated any criminal laws, certainly nothing that warranted assaulting him with a taser. Parking incorrectly is considered a civil infraction in most jurisdictions. Also of note is how the officers involved characterized the encounter as Brown getting increasingly aggressive as the pretext for the assault they launched on him. This behavior is indefensible

Sterling Brown Arrest Video Released, Shows NBA Player Getting Tased

New police video shows Milwaukee Bucks player Sterling Brown being tased by aggressive cops during a ridiculous confrontation stemming from a parking violation.

It all went down around 2 AM on January 26 in Milwaukee when cops responded to a report of a car parked across 2 handicap spaces in an empty Walgreen's parking lot.

The cop on scene aggressively confronts Brown and begins to question him about the parking job.

Brown remains calm throughout the ordeal -- but the police officer continues to escalate the situation ... seemingly unnecessarily ... until several more cops arrive.

At one point, the cops order Brown to take his hands out of his pockets but Brown responds, "I got stuff in my hands."

At that point, cops swarm Brown from all sides and wrestle him to the ground.

A few seconds later, you hear an officer yell for the taser and Brown gets shocked.

You can hear Brown moaning in pain.

Sterling has said he did NOTHING to warrant cops using the taser and claimed the video would exonerate him.

Brown has issued a statement saying, "My experience in January with the Milwaukee Police Department was wrong and shouldn’t happen to anybody."

"What should have been a simple parking ticket turned into an attempt at police intimidation, followed by the unlawful use of physical force, including being handcuffed and tased, and then unlawfully booked."

"This experience with the Milwaukee Police Department has forced me to stand up and tell my story so that I can help prevent these injustices from happening in the future."

The mayor of Milwaukee, Tom Barrett, said he was concerned that there could be a public backlash over the incident.​
It's an unsaid law.

"If you are black

The police can attack."

We know this for a fact.

And of course you have no right to protest.

Why?

Because you are black.

See, circular logic AND an unspoken and taken for granted law.

That's called "Republican Justice".

see the other post:
2. cops investigate
4. jackass resists

I'm WHITE!!!!
And you were tazed twice and shot once.
It's lucky you survived.

The reason this encounter is so friggin ridiculous is that Brown hadn't violated any criminal laws, certainly nothing that warranted assaulting him with a taser. Parking incorrectly is considered a civil infraction in most jurisdictions. Also of note is how the officers involved characterized the encounter as Brown getting increasingly aggressive as the pretext for the assault they launched on him. This behavior is indefensible

Sterling Brown Arrest Video Released, Shows NBA Player Getting Tased

New police video shows Milwaukee Bucks player Sterling Brown being tased by aggressive cops during a ridiculous confrontation stemming from a parking violation.

It all went down around 2 AM on January 26 in Milwaukee when cops responded to a report of a car parked across 2 handicap spaces in an empty Walgreen's parking lot.

The cop on scene aggressively confronts Brown and begins to question him about the parking job.

Brown remains calm throughout the ordeal -- but the police officer continues to escalate the situation ... seemingly unnecessarily ... until several more cops arrive.

At one point, the cops order Brown to take his hands out of his pockets but Brown responds, "I got stuff in my hands."

At that point, cops swarm Brown from all sides and wrestle him to the ground.

A few seconds later, you hear an officer yell for the taser and Brown gets shocked.

You can hear Brown moaning in pain.

Sterling has said he did NOTHING to warrant cops using the taser and claimed the video would exonerate him.

Brown has issued a statement saying, "My experience in January with the Milwaukee Police Department was wrong and shouldn’t happen to anybody."

"What should have been a simple parking ticket turned into an attempt at police intimidation, followed by the unlawful use of physical force, including being handcuffed and tased, and then unlawfully booked."

"This experience with the Milwaukee Police Department has forced me to stand up and tell my story so that I can help prevent these injustices from happening in the future."

The mayor of Milwaukee, Tom Barrett, said he was concerned that there could be a public backlash over the incident.​
It's an unsaid law.

"If you are black

The police can attack."

We know this for a fact.

And of course you have no right to protest.

Why?

Because you are black.

See, circular logic AND an unspoken and taken for granted law.

That's called "Republican Justice".
It's not if you're black. It's if you're an asshole. The guy was an asshole.

see the other post:
2. cops investigate
4. jackass resists

...remember the DC snipers?? they were parked in a parking lot in the early morning hours
the police investigated, but not far enough

...once again, the black violates the law, does not comply, resists, cries when he gets LEGALLY arrested/tazed/cuffed.......
....once again, it is the black who initiates the problem and then escalates it by not complying--exactly like Alton Sterling....please see my thread on that incident

see the other post:
2. cops investigate
4. jackass resists

I'm WHITE!!!!
It's lucky you survived.
no I wasn't--because I used common sense
the point being a white was ''harassed'' by cops

see the other post:
2. cops investigate
4. jackass resists

I'm WHITE!!!!
It's lucky you survived.
also--I wasn't violating the law as Brown was

Forum List

Back