Nazi sympathizer 1/6 protestor/rioter case

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

The photo of that particular defendant is worth a thousand words. All directed at him. Repeated 500 times: “fuck you.”

😂🤣

• Banned
Fucking Nazi Asshole. Lock His Ass UP!!!
He is allowed to be an asshole.

He is even allowed to be a fucking scumbag piece of shit Nazi.

However, he is not allowed to break our laws. And I am biased. I have zero concern for anyone who chooses to be and brag about being a scumbag Nazi.

He is facing like 7 years. Good.

However, he is not allowed to break our laws. And I am biased. I have zero concern for anyone who chooses to be and brag about being a scumbag Nazi.

I felt like you did (that this in fact a true idiot brought it upon himself to receive a 4 year (in total) sentence until reading the documents sourced below.

This loser’s coworkers were interviewed and about 2/3rds said that he had made disparaging remarks against Jews, women, and white supremist remarks. So, this is enough to tell you where this person is “coming from”, but let’s look first at what he wasn’t charged with: participating in the planning of 1/6 incitement, vandalism or destruction of property, nor an assault charge. So, no violence against another individual (CP or otherwise), not involved in any planning, did not have a weapon (read more about when he stated a flag pole could be used as a weapon but didn’t act on it) the entrance he used to gain entry was already open/breached before he entered, and he didn’t destroy property.

So let’s look exactly what this self-identified loser did do: he gave others verbal and physical directives inside of the US Capitol such as hand motioning “move forward” and verbal prompts. From reading the evidence it seems like his biggest mistake was his entire self incrimination that he made prior to January 6 with his coworkers and his social media pro-Nazi stance. A despicable human being, in other words. His choice of a Hitler looking stach-big mistake. He relayed to his attorney that it was because of the government forced shut down and it was his response to those events. I don’t claim to know either way but idiots tend to do idiotic things.

I guess I would’ve at least thought to read that he was charged with one of the three crimes but he wasn’t, because he didn’t commit them. They made an example of him and they picked a very good one, but it was because of his history of hateful remarks that had zero to do with January 6th events. This photo alone will spread the justification for his lengthy prison sentence.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I felt like you did (that this in fact a true idiot brought it upon himself to receive a 4 year (in total) sentence until reading the documents sourced below.

This loser’s coworkers were interviewed and about 2/3rds said that he had made disparaging remarks against Jews, women, and white supremist remarks. So, this is enough to tell you where this person is “coming from”, but let’s look first at what he wasn’t charged with: participating in the planning of 1/6 incitement, vandalism or destruction of property, nor an assault charge. So, no violence against another individual (CP or otherwise), not involved in any planning, did not have a weapon (read more about when he stated a flag pole could be used as a weapon but didn’t act on it) the entrance he used to gain entry was already open/breached before he entered, and he didn’t destroy property.

So let’s look exactly what this self-identified loser did do: he gave others verbal and physical directives inside of the US Capitol such as hand motioning “move forward” and verbal prompts. From reading the evidence it seems like his biggest mistake was his entire self incrimination that he made prior to January 6 with his coworkers and on social media pro-Nazi comments. His choice of a Hitler looking stach-big mistake. He relayed to his attorney that it was because of the government forced shut down and it was his response to those events. I don’t claim to know either way but idiots tend to do idiotic things.

I guess I would’ve at least thought to read that he was charged with one of the three crimes but he wasn’t, because he didn’t commit them. They made an example of him and they picked a very good one, but it was because of his history of hateful remarks that had zero to do with January 6th events. This photo alone will spread the justification for his lengthy prison sentence.

I am coming back shortly with my source and apologize for the delay. I’m on my phone and if I leave this post now, I’m good at zapping it completely, cussing a lot, and then having to start over lol brb
Bottom line? He’s a wannabe Nazi. Thus we know he is mentally defective. And he’s a piece of shit. But I agree, even that moron’s case has nothing to do with the alleged “insurrection” [sic] of January 6.

There was no insurrection. Some people did commit crimes. The Nazi wannabe shit stain is one of the latter.

So let’s look exactly what this self-identified loser did do: he gave others verbal and physical directives inside of the US Capitol such as hand motioning “move forward” and verbal prompts. From reading the evidence it seems like his biggest mistake was his entire self incrimination that he made prior to January 6 with his coworkers and his social media pro-Nazi stance. A despicable human being, in other words. His choice of a Hitler looking stach-big mistake. He relayed to his attorney that it was because of the government forced shut down and it was his response to those events. I don’t claim to know either way but idiots tend to do idiotic things.

I am coming back shortly with my source and apologize for the delay. I’m on my phone and if I leave this post now, I’m good at zapping it completely, cussing a lot, and then having to start over lol brb
Yep. These people are treated as political prisoners because they are the enemy of the Democrat Party. We have different rules we enforce based on how sympathetic they are towards the Democrat Party

Bottom line? He’s a wannabe Nazi. Thus we know he is mentally defective. And he’s a piece of shit. But I agree, even that moron’s case has nothing to do with the alleged “insurrection” [sic] of January 6.

There was no insurrection. Some people did commit crimes. The Nazi wannabe shit stain is one of the latter.
I read these posts as virtue signaling. You're trying to hard

Of the 800 plus Jan. 6th attendees they arrested and many after the fact using facial recognition, the system narrowed it down to 300 something that actually committed crimes including: assaulting officers on duty, vandalizing property, and planning for an organized takeover to possibly involve hostages. Those three things are obviously crimes and crimes for a good reason- public safety mostly.

If we’re going to arrest people for everything they post on social media and say to a “friend” we’re going to have to accept that fate.

Should an individual who spews hate against an entire subset of the populace be hired for jobs? No. Should these haters be ostracized by their communities? Absolutely, most will but some will not. Should these types of people be in charge of kids in anyway? Definitely not. So you see where I’m going that -society as a whole can actually “help” a person, even the idiots, act right. Or, they can choose to sit alone feeling sorry for themselves in a dark corner somewhere and vent their hatred daily.

What I’m thinking about is the separation of what one says from what one does. All actions count, without question. All hate speech counts too, but this guy wasn’t charged with a hate crime interestingly enough.

Last edited:
Yep. These people are treated as political prisoners because they are the enemy of the Democrat Party. We have different rules we enforce based on how sympathetic they are towards the Democrat Party
I agree with you that this guy’s image is going to be used all over the place by the left leaning media for many days to come (they realize that the average attention span of viewers equates to a nat’s lol so they will move on) but they’ll use this and overuse this picture. LSM counts on people not reading the case details and just go by what MSNBC and even CBS says about it. It’s likely already happened but I avoid reading too much from the LameStreamMedia crowd but I’m gonna guess they’re going to state that this is your typical now wait for it it’s supposed to be an insult but many understand that it’s not- representative of the ultra MAGA crowd! Yeah, right! There couldn’t be a more wrong statement that this guy definitely doesn’t care about making America great nor making anything great. A loser is all he’ll ever be, but he wasn’t charged for the “right thing” in this case because he didn’t commit those crimes.

Throw his ass in jail.
I for one won’t lose any sleep, but for the aforementioned reasons and evidence provided via witness testimony and no middleman interpretations by politically biased journalists. He should’ve been jailed for hate speech and any affiliated crimes discovered.

Why is it good that he is facing 7 years when all he did was fight for our freedom against those who stole the election and are now planning to kill all white Christians?

Seems like the Nazi is on the right side, right? Your side

I for one won’t lose any sleep, but for the aforementioned reasons and evidence provided via witness testimony and no middleman interpretations by politically biased journalists. He should’ve been jailed for hate speech and any affiliated crimes discovered.
what hate speech did he commit? He was simply defending America from Communist Satanic Democrats

Forum List

Back