Nazi-obsessed dad wants his baby girl (Eva Braun) back

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Neo-Nazi demands child welfare workers return his baby girl named Eva Braun - NY Daily News

An Adolf Hitler-obsessed New Jersey man is up in arms because child welfare workers took away his baby girl — named after the evil dictator’s mistress, Eva Braun — two days after she was born.

“I’m not allowed to have children because I’m a Nazi,” Heath Campbell, 40, told the Daily News. “That’s what they’re saying. Well, I’ll stop making them when they stop taking them.”
/snip

“They kidnapped her,” said Campbell, who wore a full Third Reich uniform to a June court hearing while he was fighting to see a toddler son named Heinrich Hons.

“Because I’m not going to mix with the opposite races and I’m not going to let my children mix, that gives them the right to steal my child?”
First off, what kind of deranged lunatic gets impregnated by such a loser? Also, it sounds more like this most recent child (youngest of nine, none of whom he has custody of) was taken because her older half-sibling was already in the system.

What a mess.

Vox

Gold Member
Reaction score
he should sue BIG.

idiots from the "child protective services" should better protect another trayvons or jahis from their abusive parents.

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Neo-Nazi demands child welfare workers return his baby girl named Eva Braun - NY Daily News

An Adolf Hitler-obsessed New Jersey man is up in arms because child welfare workers took away his baby girl — named after the evil dictator’s mistress, Eva Braun — two days after she was born.

“I’m not allowed to have children because I’m a Nazi,” Heath Campbell, 40, told the Daily News. “That’s what they’re saying. Well, I’ll stop making them when they stop taking them.”
/snip

“They kidnapped her,” said Campbell, who wore a full Third Reich uniform to a June court hearing while he was fighting to see a toddler son named Heinrich Hons.

“Because I’m not going to mix with the opposite races and I’m not going to let my children mix, that gives them the right to steal my child?”
First off, what kind of deranged lunatic gets impregnated by such a loser? Also, it sounds more like this most recent child (youngest of nine, none of whom he has custody of) was taken because her older half-sibling was already in the system.

What a mess.
Someone please give this moron a genetic screening showing how he's already mixed. :)

hjmick

Gold Member
Reaction score
The guy is a tool.

On a side note, how many people under the age of 25 do you think know who Eva Braun was?

hjmick

Gold Member
Reaction score
Not taught in world history anymore?

I don't think they cover Eva at the high school level these days, I should ask my kid. Four years out, she may remember...

Couldn't begin to guess what's going on at the college level now...

Jarlaxle

Gold Member
Reaction score

/snip

What a mess.
Someone please give this moron a genetic screening showing how he's already mixed. :)
This dude is a poster child for contraceptives in the water supply...

Jarlaxle

Gold Member
Reaction score

I don't think they cover Eva at the high school level these days, I should ask my kid. Four years out, she may remember...

They didn't even mention her when I was in high school, and that was about 20 years ago.

Damn, when did I get this OLD?!?!:eek::eek:

OP
B

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Reaction score

They didn't even mention her when I was in high school, and that was about 20 years ago.

Damn, when did I get this OLD?!?!:eek::eek:
Time, bananas, fruit flies, something - I don't remember. :(

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
Reaction score

/snip

What a mess.
Liberal tolerance on display once again.

Should we start removing children from the homes of black separatist or white separatist? How about homophobes? We should single out every group that liberal idiots disagrees with and ban them from having any children at all.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You will think the way the government wants you to think.

Vox

Gold Member
Reaction score
The guy is a tool.

On a side note, how many people under the age of 25 do you think know who Eva Braun was?
I suspect not many over 25 know it either.

Desperado

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If the child was not being mistreated or if the child was in in any danger, then the government has absolutely no right to take the her fro the father. It is not the decision of the government on what names can be legitimately used.

Pennywise

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd sooner name my child Eva Braun than Shaquitha Du Jour.

There are no laws against being stupid parents, as is evident in this shit hole every day and every time it's voting season.

mack20

VIP Member
Reaction score
According to other articles, some of his other kids have been removed from his care based on allegations of abuse and adopted into other families. He believes that his ex-wife has tried to have him killed 3 times rather than sign the divorce papers. His fiance's first child (with a different man) was removed from her care.

Sounds like there's more to this than ol' Heath is letting on.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The guy is a fruitloop. But, this is a slippery slope. Who is competent enough to be judge and jury if the guy is not a threatening fruitloop?

theDoctorisIn

Platinum Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say there's a lot more to this story. From what I can see, it looks like the removal of the child was based more on the mother's history, not the crazy Nazi father's.

Reaction score
Only one thing stops the state kidnappers aka CPS...Believe me it works. Ever want to see 1 shit themselves just pull the old time honored handy defense tool out.

Spoonman

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd sooner name my child Eva Braun than Shaquitha Du Jour.

There are no laws against being stupid parents, as is evident in this shit hole every day and every time it's voting season.
How many kids were named barak in the past few years? I'd be worried about that.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List