Nazi-obsessed dad wants his baby girl (Eva Braun) back

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Neo-Nazi demands child welfare workers return his baby girl named Eva Braun - NY Daily News

An Adolf Hitler-obsessed New Jersey man is up in arms because child welfare workers took away his baby girl — named after the evil dictator’s mistress, Eva Braun — two days after she was born.

“I’m not allowed to have children because I’m a Nazi,” Heath Campbell, 40, told the Daily News. “That’s what they’re saying. Well, I’ll stop making them when they stop taking them.”

/snip

“They kidnapped her,” said Campbell, who wore a full Third Reich uniform to a June court hearing while he was fighting to see a toddler son named Heinrich Hons.

“Because I’m not going to mix with the opposite races and I’m not going to let my children mix, that gives them the right to steal my child?”

First off, what kind of deranged lunatic gets impregnated by such a loser? Also, it sounds more like this most recent child (youngest of nine, none of whom he has custody of) was taken because her older half-sibling was already in the system.

What a mess.

he should sue BIG.

idiots from the "child protective services" should better protect another trayvons or jahis from their abusive parents.

Neo-Nazi demands child welfare workers return his baby girl named Eva Braun - NY Daily News

An Adolf Hitler-obsessed New Jersey man is up in arms because child welfare workers took away his baby girl — named after the evil dictator’s mistress, Eva Braun — two days after she was born.

“I’m not allowed to have children because I’m a Nazi,” Heath Campbell, 40, told the Daily News. “That’s what they’re saying. Well, I’ll stop making them when they stop taking them.”

/snip

“They kidnapped her,” said Campbell, who wore a full Third Reich uniform to a June court hearing while he was fighting to see a toddler son named Heinrich Hons.

“Because I’m not going to mix with the opposite races and I’m not going to let my children mix, that gives them the right to steal my child?”

First off, what kind of deranged lunatic gets impregnated by such a loser? Also, it sounds more like this most recent child (youngest of nine, none of whom he has custody of) was taken because her older half-sibling was already in the system.

What a mess.

Someone please give this moron a genetic screening showing how he's already mixed. :)

Not taught in world history anymore?

I don't think they cover Eva at the high school level these days, I should ask my kid. Four years out, she may remember...

Couldn't begin to guess what's going on at the college level now...

/snip

What a mess.

Someone please give this moron a genetic screening showing how he's already mixed. :)

This dude is a poster child for contraceptives in the water supply...

I don't think they cover Eva at the high school level these days, I should ask my kid. Four years out, she may remember...

They didn't even mention her when I was in high school, and that was about 20 years ago.

Damn, when did I get this OLD?!?!:eek::eek:

• Banned

They didn't even mention her when I was in high school, and that was about 20 years ago.

Damn, when did I get this OLD?!?!:eek::eek:

Time, bananas, fruit flies, something - I don't remember. :(

/snip

What a mess.

Liberal tolerance on display once again.

Should we start removing children from the homes of black separatist or white separatist? How about homophobes? We should single out every group that liberal idiots disagrees with and ban them from having any children at all.

If the child was not being mistreated or if the child was in in any danger, then the government has absolutely no right to take the her fro the father. It is not the decision of the government on what names can be legitimately used.

I'd sooner name my child Eva Braun than Shaquitha Du Jour.

There are no laws against being stupid parents, as is evident in this shit hole every day and every time it's voting season.

According to other articles, some of his other kids have been removed from his care based on allegations of abuse and adopted into other families. He believes that his ex-wife has tried to have him killed 3 times rather than sign the divorce papers. His fiance's first child (with a different man) was removed from her care.

Sounds like there's more to this than ol' Heath is letting on.

The guy is a fruitloop. But, this is a slippery slope. Who is competent enough to be judge and jury if the guy is not a threatening fruitloop?

I think it's safe to say there's a lot more to this story. From what I can see, it looks like the removal of the child was based more on the mother's history, not the crazy Nazi father's.

I'd sooner name my child Eva Braun than Shaquitha Du Jour.

There are no laws against being stupid parents, as is evident in this shit hole every day and every time it's voting season.

How many kids were named barak in the past few years? I'd be worried about that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back