Navy SEALs Win Major Legal Victory Against Vaccine Mandate, Injunction Issued

Texas Governor Abbott is on a similar trajectory for National Guard. Males are at increased autoimmune risk. The jury is still out on the spike protein in vaccines triggering reactivity. Trump's hydroxychloroquine is included:

Smidt Heart Institute, Los Angeles / Oncimmune, Dortmund, Germany / Paradoxical Sex-Specific Autoimmune Antibodies
'....Among individuals with mild symptoms, 58 out of 91 antigens (65%) showed positive reactivity in men vs. 33 out of 91 (36%) in women....AAB reactivity was more pronounced in males compared with females....The most abundant were....a target of autoreactive B and T cells in several rheumatic diseases including SLE.'

Trump's hydroxychloroquine, killed by the Gates-Fau Chi cartel and nazi-dem-controlled media, links to chlroquine's traditional use for SLE.

And you would throw them out after fighting in the middle east for over a decade for a JAB THAT DOESN'T WORK............

You can still get covid and spread it...............most have already had it...........

That discussion is coming next in another case.............Let's see if the gov't can defend the changing of the definition of vaccine.
If the vaccine is mRNA BNT162B2, SEALS will not have competent mucosal immunity, the vaccine fails.

Dec 2021
'....but not in saliva, indicating that at least oral mucosal immunity is poorly activated by this vaccination protocol, thus failing in limiting virus acquisition upon its entry through this route. In saliva, IgG is almost two orders of magnitude lower than in serum.'

Secretory IgA is the condundrum above, and that pointed out for coronavirus vaccines as early as 2008 In other reports.

Anyone know what it costs to train a Navy SEAL??

I'd bet millions and that walking talking disaster wants to throw them out of the SEALS cause they don't want the vaccine?? Last I heard the US is a free country.

These guys are highly trained Special Forces men and I say our country can't afford to kick them to the curb cause they don't want to take the vaccine.

Only an idiot would come up with that plan.

The pro prog media is not telling us but the Biden administration are losing billions in tax dollars fighting and losing class action law suits against them....an unprecedented amount.....

Anyone know what it costs to train a Navy SEAL??

I'd bet millions and that walking talking disaster wants to throw them out of the SEALS cause they don't want the vaccine?? Last I heard the US is a free country.

These guys are highly trained Special Forces men and I say our country can't afford to kick them to the curb cause they don't want to take the vaccine.

Only an idiot would come up with that plan.

The US is a free country. And no, military service isn't a right, it is a privilege that you must qualify for. Only 30 percent of the age eligible people in this country are eligible to serve, many are disqualified for many different reasons. If the military requires a person to be vaccinated as a condition of their service, they must get the vaccine or go home and find another job. Nobody has the "right" to serve in the military. And yeah, they are highly trained, but if they don't want to comply with the rules the military tells them they have to, they can go home. Many people are discharged from the military every day for being unfit to serve because they can't comply with the rules.

Have the Navy Seals gone home yet................NOPE......nor the other 6 cases pending right now.

Are you pissed that your boy Brandon's orders didn't get followed...................poor thing...........Your side stole the election and gave it to an IMBECILE who thinks he is a king.

I'll wait for the courts...........To you.........I really don't give a damn.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12:

federal district judge granted a preliminary injunction Monday against the enforcement of the Department of Defense’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate against U.S. Navy SEALs.

Thirty-five Navy Special Warfare service members sued President Joe Biden in November 2021 stating that his directive for them to get vaccinated or face possible court martial or involuntary separation violates their First Amendment right to religious liberty and the Religious Freedom Restoration Act (1993).

Texas-based judge Reed O’Connor noted in his order that RFRA specifically provides the, “Government may substantially burden a person’s exercise of religion only if it demonstrates that application of the burden to the person—(1) is in furtherance of a compelling governmental interest; and (2) is the least restrictive means of furthering that compelling governmental interest.”

O’Connor, an appointee of former President George W. Bush, determined that the vaccine mandate substantially burdens the SEALs religious beliefs and the government has not shown requiring them to be vaccinated is the least restrictive means for furthering its interest of a healthy fighting force.

“By all accounts, Plaintiffs have safely carried out their jobs during the pandemic. Prior to the vaccine mandate, at least six Plaintiffs conducted large-scale trainings and led courses without incident,” he wrote.
good for the judge----but stopping the force vax with this experimental crap that doesn't work should not be a religious issue.

The US is a free country. And no, military service isn't a right, it is a privilege that you must qualify for. Only 30 percent of the age eligible people in this country are eligible to serve, many are disqualified for many different reasons. If the military requires a person to be vaccinated as a condition of their service, they must get the vaccine or go home and find another job. Nobody has the "right" to serve in the military. And yeah, they are highly trained, but if they don't want to comply with the rules the military tells them they have to, they can go home. Many people are discharged from the military every day for being unfit to serve because they can't comply with the rules.
Oh goodie---then we kick out all the cross dresser seeking a new gender in the military---they aren't fit to serve and the military therefore has obligation to take them.

Oh goodie---then we kick out all the cross dresser seeking a new gender in the military---they aren't fit to serve and the military therefore has obligation to take them.

Actually, there are very specific rules for transgendered personnel to serve. For one, they can't really seek out a new gender via the military, as they must have already been living as their chosen gender for several years prior to enlisting. And, if there are drugs that are required for their transition, they must have already been taking them before joining. No, a person can't just enlist in the military and decide they want to "cross dress" to get a new gender. If a person was to enlist as a male and then try to act like a female, they would be discharged from the service.

Like I said, there are very specific rules for a transgender person to serve. Matter of fact, they must meet more requirements than a "normal' person who wishes to serve. Not only must they meet the test scores, and physical and mental requirements, but they have requirements above and beyond those to be able to serve as transgendered.

Actually, there are very specific rules for transgendered personnel to serve. For one, they can't really seek out a new gender via the military, as they must have already been living as their chosen gender for several years prior to enlisting. And, if there are drugs that are required for their transition, they must have already been taking them before joining. No, a person can't just enlist in the military and decide they want to "cross dress" to get a new gender. If a person was to enlist as a male and then try to act like a female, they would be discharged from the service.

Like I said, there are very specific rules for a transgender person to serve. Matter of fact, they must meet more requirements than a "normal' person who wishes to serve. Not only must they meet the test scores, and physical and mental requirements, but they have requirements above and beyond those to be able to serve as transgendered.
OH stop it---I've seen enough the cross dressing puetro ricans in the military---they can't do their jobs, transgender are alway mentally ill (it's the hallmark of their being), and they are security risks to others.

OH stop it---I've seen enough the cross dressing puetro ricans in the military---they can't do their jobs, transgender are alway mentally ill (it's the hallmark of their being), and they are security risks to others.

Really? You've seen cross dressing "puetro ricans" in the military? Where did you see them, and what branch were you serving in when you did?

Forum List

Back