Navy SEALs Win Major Legal Victory Against Vaccine Mandate, Injunction Issued

Really? You never got vaccinated while in the Marines? Did you go to boot camp? If you did, you were vaccinated. It's a requirement. And, I'm pretty sure that your shot record would say different. See.....................I spent 20 years in the Navy, and I know how these things work. And yeah, every year, everyone I knew who was active had to get shots if some type. Like I said further up the thread, the reason I found out I was allergic to Thimerserol was because of the vaccine they gave me in boot camp. Did that stop me from being vaccinated with the rest of the Navy? Nope, they just gave me a different vaccine I wasn't allergic to. I'm pretty sure that a Corpsman would disagree with you as well.
They were actually vaccines and tetnus and such that ACTUALLY WORKED...........Oh well........

Brandon keeps losing .............Too bad.

I know the drill .......Did 10 in the Navy..........Took the same oath........I took the oath to the constitution..........not a banana republic Imbecile in office. You Salute the rank and not the person wearing it.

He HAS EXCEEDED his authority.........This isn't over yet and 6 more cases are pending.

Again, if the military says you have to have it, you get it or you go home.

Got news for all of you. A preliminary injunction DOES NOT mean they don't have to get shots, it just means it is delayed until a higher court can look at it.

As far as the military and vaccines? Well, when I showed up in Orlando for boot camp back in '82, there was no religious exemption. We were all lined up, and all of us got shots for whatever the Navy said we had to have them for. That's how I found out I was allergic to Thimerserol (an ingredient in many vaccines). The glands in my neck swelled up so much that the CC (Company Commander) sent me to sick call to make sure I wouldn't die on them. Afterwards, there was a notation in my health record that said I was allergic. Did that stop my vaccinations? Nope, they gave me a different vaccine that I wasn't allergic to.

And, if a person volunteers for, or is assigned to an area where certain vaccinations are required, they get the vaccine, or they don't go, it's that simple. And, fwiw, SEALs are all volunteers for serving in special warfare. If vaccines are required, they either get them or they are kicked out of SEALs. There have been several times that I was required to get vaccines for the area I was going to, and not only that, every year, I was given a vaccine for the flu, whether or not I wanted to have it.

Sorry, but this lawsuit is going to not go anywhere, and I think that the SEALs that started it are not only stupid, but they forgot what kind of power the military has over them.
For ABikerSailor, you sure are a cuck slave.

Doesn't change the fact that if the military requires you to have the vaccine, you either get it, or you no longer serve. And no, Gov't isn't my religion, but I kinda understand it since I served over 20 years in the military, specifically the U.S. Navy. Got a pension and healthcare and all that good stuff too! And, while round one may be going to them, when all is said and done, they will either get the shot or be kicked out.
That would be true if we didn't have an illegitimate Commander In Chief POTUS.

Again, if the military says you have to have it, you get it or you go home.
Have the Navy Seals gone home yet................NOPE......nor the other 6 cases pending right now.

Are you pissed that your boy Brandon's orders didn't get followed...................poor thing...........Your side stole the election and gave it to an IMBECILE who thinks he is a king.

I'll wait for the courts...........To you.........I really don't give a damn.

Have the Navy Seals gone home yet................NOPE......nor the other 6 cases pending right now.

Are you pissed that your boy Brandon's orders didn't get followed...................poor thing...........Your side stole the election and gave it to an IMBECILE who thinks he is a king.

I'll wait for the courts...........To you.........I really don't give a damn.

The vaccine hasn't been made mandatory yet, but it's almost there. And yeah, when it does become completely mandatory, they will get the shot or told their service is no longer required.

Then the military doesn't deserve good warriors if it follows a feckless POTUS.

Really? That is your argument? Me? I think that the military deserves the best it can possibly get, as it will be there long after whoever is POTUS retires or is beaten in an election. Presidents can only serve a maximum of 8 years, or did you not know that?

Besides, the military doesn't swear their oath to whoever is in office, they swear it to the Constitution.

The vaccine hasn't been made mandatory yet, but it's almost there. And yeah, when it does become completely mandatory, they will get the shot or told their service is no longer required.
Why would it be required when Biden himself said there is no solution?

They never overturned the Anthrax Judges order................Right now it is up to an appeal ...........OR THE INJUNCTION STANDS.

You don't make the rules for the Navy our our Constitution YN.

Can't reenlist. I served my 20 and got my pension. Yeah, I could have been called back up for the 10 years that followed my retirement date, but I'm way past that now.
Is there a extra need for YN secretaries right now.......lmao

They never overturned the Anthrax Judges order................Right now it is up to an appeal ...........OR THE INJUNCTION STANDS.

You don't make the rules for the Navy our our Constitution YN.

As far as I know, the Anthrax vaccine was never mandated for the whole service, just for those who might come in contact with it. Got any links to back up your statements? And by the way, I wasn't a YN, I was a PN. The symbol on a YN's sleeve is a pair of crossed quills, meaning they can only write what they are told. A PN however had a symbol with a book and a quill, meaning they can both read and write. If you're gonna use my service to insult me, at least get your "facts" about me straight.

As far as I know, the Anthrax vaccine was never mandated for the whole service, just for those who might come in contact with it. Got any links to back up your statements? And by the way, I wasn't a YN, I was a PN. The symbol on a YN's sleeve is a pair of crossed quills, meaning they can only write what they are told. A PN however had a symbol with a book and a quill, meaning they can both read and write. If you're gonna use my service to insult me, at least get your "facts" about me straight.
Still a paper pusher............I was in engineering............it's allowed.......lmao

Choose your rate ...........choose your fate............

I've shown the court on Anthrax........and it was shot down by Judge Sullivan. And it was ordered by the Secretary of Defense.

those guys are astronomically tougher than you and people like you .

They are also astronomically tougher than you and people like yourself. Out of the 1,000 people who VOLUNTEER for SEALs, only 100 will be accepted. Out of those 100 who are accepted, only 40 or less will pass the training.

Forum List

Back