Navy SEALs Win Major Legal Victory Against Vaccine Mandate, Injunction Issued

Really? That is your argument? Me? I think that the military deserves the best it can possibly get, as it will be there long after whoever is POTUS retires or is beaten in an election. Presidents can only serve a maximum of 8 years, or did you not know that?

Besides, the military doesn't swear their oath to whoever is in office, they swear it to the Constitution.
Show me in the Constitution where it denies their right of Religion...............Where is that at?

They are also astronomically tougher than you and people like yourself. Out of the 1,000 people who VOLUNTEER for SEALs, only 100 will be accepted. Out of those 100 who are accepted, only 40 or less will pass the training.
And you would throw them out after fighting in the middle east for over a decade for a JAB THAT DOESN'T WORK............

You can still get covid and spread it...............most have already had it...........

That discussion is coming next in another case.............Let's see if the gov't can defend the changing of the definition of vaccine.

Still a paper pusher............I was in engineering............it's allowed.......lmao

Choose your rate ...........choose your fate............

I've shown the court on Anthrax........and it was shot down by Judge Sullivan. And it was ordered by the Secretary of Defense.

You're right, choose your rate, choose your fate, which is one of the reasons I became a PN. That was the one rate I could find that was allowed to go just about anywhere the Navy was. Not only did I serve on surface ships, but I was also with an aviation squadron, and did 2 tours back to back of independent duty, one on a MSC vessel (only SK's, RM's and OS's were allowed to serve on that duty, as well as just ONE PN and ONE YN, and the other was as head classifier and LPO of a MEPS in Amarillo. My boss on that tour was all the way down in San Antonio. I also managed to get sent to submarine admin school.

They are also astronomically tougher than you and people like yourself. Out of the 1,000 people who VOLUNTEER for SEALs, only 100 will be accepted. Out of those 100 who are accepted, only 40 or less will pass the training.
unlike the dem i was responding to i never implied that they werent tough .

Show me in the Constitution where it denies their right of Religion...............Where is that at?

The military doesn't deny their right of religion. When I last checked, there were over 150 different codes for religion on the Record of Emergency Data (page 2), which lists the member's religion. HOWEVER.........did you know that only 30 percent of the American population who is age eligible to serve is qualified? If you don't qualify, you don't serve, and if the military requires you to be vaccinated, that is a qualification you must meet, or you don't serve, meaning you can be discharged and told to go home.

You're right, choose your rate, choose your fate, which is one of the reasons I became a PN. That was the one rate I could find that was allowed to go just about anywhere the Navy was. Not only did I serve on surface ships, but I was also with an aviation squadron, and did 2 tours back to back of independent duty, one on a MSC vessel (only SK's, RM's and OS's were allowed to serve on that duty, as well as just ONE PN and ONE YN, and the other was as head classifier and LPO of a MEPS in Amarillo. My boss on that tour was all the way down in San Antonio. I also managed to get sent to submarine admin school.
So why would you want those in the fight thrown out over a jab.........When they have served on the battle field for a long time. Where is the DANGER to their READINESS when ANYONE can get Covid now whether vaccinated or not........................

Brandon is playing king .............That is NOT WHAT THIS COUNTRY IS ABOUT. And right now they are denying Monoclonal antibodies to states for political reasons......when the old fart didn't know they even existed ........until he wanted to frag Florida over it.

This is about THE COUNTRY and what is happening more than the stinking jab...............and you should know it.

The military doesn't deny their right of religion. When I last checked, there were over 150 different codes for religion on the Record of Emergency Data (page 2), which lists the member's religion. HOWEVER.........did you know that only 30 percent of the American population who is age eligible to serve is qualified? If you don't qualify, you don't serve, and if the military requires you to be vaccinated, that is a qualification you must meet, or you don't serve, meaning you can be discharged and told to go home.
A Federal Court just said NO.............Under the Constitution does the Court have the right of oversite of the Executive Branch..........Why yes they do?

To violate a Federal Judges order would be a violation of the Constitution itself.

those guys are astronomically tougher than you and people like you .
I had to take about 8 doses of 5 vaccines/shots for my last trip into Southeast Asia and Central America for my job. I didn’t cry to a judge. Guess Im ready for the Seals unless they want only crybabies.

So why risk losing any of them because of an ineffective vaccine?

I had to take about 8 doses of 5 vaccines/shots for my last trip into Southeast Asia and Central America for my job. I didn’t cry to a judge. Guess Im ready for the Seals unless they want only crybabies.
I'm sure they are so impreseed.

So why would you want those in the fight thrown out over a jab.........When they have served on the battle field for a long time. Where is the DANGER to their READINESS when ANYONE can get Covid now whether vaccinated or not........................

Brandon is playing king .............That is NOT WHAT THIS COUNTRY IS ABOUT. And right now they are denying Monoclonal antibodies to states for political reasons......when the old fart didn't know they even existed ........until he wanted to frag Florida over it.

This is about THE COUNTRY and what is happening more than the stinking jab...............and you should know it.

I don't want anyone thrown out over a jab as you said, however, I do want those serving to be fully qualified, and if that means they have to be vaccinated to be qualified, they either meet the qualifications or they go home. Out of all the people in this country who are 18 to 35 (age eligible to join), only 30 percent are qualified. I was head classifier at a MEPS in Amarillo, and there were plenty of people who badly wanted to join, some of who I thought would make good military personnel, but they weren't qualified for one reason or another (low ASVAB, too many civil convictions, medical reasons, etc.) and so they were not allowed to join. Sorry, but military service isn't a right, it's a privilege that only qualified people are allowed to do. And yes, I said that being able to serve in the military is a privilege. I was a poor country boy from Montana who was able to visit 49 different states and 26 different countries, all on the government's dime, and now have healthcare and a pension for the rest of my life. Yes, military service is a privilege.

(Edited to add something)........................

By the way, there are many people who are thrown out of the military every day because they lost their qualifications and have not yet hit their EAOS. Some are kicked out because they did something against the military, some are kicked out because of trouble with the civilian law, and others are kicked out because of physical disability, but some do manage to medically retire.

Last edited:
A Federal Court just said NO.............Under the Constitution does the Court have the right of oversite of the Executive Branch..........Why yes they do?

To violate a Federal Judges order would be a violation of the Constitution itself.

Might wanna go back and read the OP, it's a PRELIMINARY injunction, not something set in stone.

I don't want anyone thrown out over a jab as you said, however, I do want those serving to be fully qualified, and if that means they have to be vaccinated to be qualified, they either meet the qualifications or they go home. Out of all the people in this country who are 18 to 35 (age eligible to join), only 30 percent are qualified. I was head classifier at a MEPS in Amarillo, and there were plenty of people who badly wanted to join, some of who I thought would make good military personnel, but they weren't qualified for one reason or another (low ASVAB, too many civil convictions, medical reasons, etc.) and so they were not allowed to join. Sorry, but military service isn't a right, it's a privilege that only qualified people are allowed to do. And yes, I said that being able to serve in the military is a privilege. I was a poor country boy from Montana who was able to visit 49 different states and 26 different countries, all on the government's dime, and now have healthcare and a pension for the rest of my life. Yes, military service is a privilege.
Show me how this disqualifies them from killing our enemies.................How .............They are expert killers.............Some of the best in the world.........And this covid has a high survival rate..........for fit people...........they are very fit.

And the vaccine doesn't work and the vaccine has a lot of adverse effects. It's not flying very well in the courts at all............AND THE COURT ORDER STANDS.

Show me how this disqualifies them from killing our enemies.................How .............They are expert killers.............Some of the best in the world.........And this covid has a high survival rate..........for fit people...........they are very fit.

And the vaccine doesn't work and the vaccine has a lot of adverse effects. It's not flying very well in the courts at all............AND THE COURT ORDER STANDS.

Didn't say it disqualified them from killing enemies, but if the military requires it for service, it does disqualify them from serving further. Many people are kicked out of the military every day..................some for trouble with the military and the UCMJ, some for trouble with civilian law, some for being medically disqualified for whatever condition they might have. If the military requires a person to be vaccinated as a condition of their service and they don't get the vaccine, they should be kicked out for not being medically qualified. I've seen people who were refused a chance to reenlist or they were outright discharged before their EAOS (Expiration of Active Obligated Service) because they failed to meet body fat standards or couldn't pass the Physical Readiness Test (PRT) but were highly qualified in all other aspects for continued service.

Didn't say it disqualified them from killing enemies, but if the military requires it for service, it does disqualify them from serving further. Many people are kicked out of the military every day..................some for trouble with the military and the UCMJ, some for trouble with civilian law, some for being medically disqualified for whatever condition they might have. If the military requires a person to be vaccinated as a condition of their service and they don't get the vaccine, they should be kicked out for not being medically qualified. I've seen people who were refused a chance to reenlist or they were outright discharged before their EAOS (Expiration of Active Obligated Service) because they failed to meet body fat standards or couldn't pass the Physical Readiness Test (PRT) but were highly qualified in all other aspects for continued service.
And the court just said NO.........throwing them out with an injunction from the court is a violation of the Constitution and it's checks and balances.

And the court just said NO.........throwing them out with an injunction from the court is a violation of the Constitution and it's checks and balances.

If the military requires it, and they don't get vaccinated for whatever reason, they can be kicked out. People are kicked out for being over body fat or out of shape because the military requires them to be of a certain BF percentage or in a certain amount of shape. They are also kicked out for civil violations or violations against the UCMJ.

This is the central part of the injunction - freedom of religion. I kind think this is a stretch myself, but whatev:

The 35 SEALs who have requested religious exemptions have cited their opposition to the use of aborted fetal cell lines in the development or manufacturing of the vaccines and their belief that “modifying one’s body is an afront to the Creator,” among other issues.

This is the central part of the injunction - freedom of religion. I kind think this is a stretch myself, but whatev:

The 35 SEALs who have requested religious exemptions have cited their opposition to the use of aborted fetal cell lines in the development or manufacturing of the vaccines and their belief that “modifying one’s body is an afront to the Creator,” among other issues.

You're right, claiming freedom of religion is kind of a stretch, because for the military, it's not so much a religion thing, it's more of a safety issue. Like I said, there are lots of people who get kicked out for being out of standards, or because they are not physically qualified any more, but you don't hear them screaming about religion to stay in. I mean, there are probably a lot of people whose beliefs won't let them participate because of on reason or another who would love to join if the military would change their stance on certain things.

Amish people don't join the military because of their beliefs, does that mean that the military should change their stance on killing so that the Amish can join? Can the Amish claim religious exemptions so they can join?

Forum List

Back