Zone1 natural sex?

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
God struck Onan dead for withdrawal. Spilling his seed on the ground. I assume no man on this forum has done that because you are still alive. So sex is only to get a girl pregnant? Maybe back then but what about now with the population today?
If homosexuality is unnatural then what about straight couples who do oral sex? how many straight girls have done anal. is that unnatural? What is your idea of natural sex?

I don't know the story but as long as sex is inside a marriage then it is blessed by God. Now what actually constitutes as a marriage whether it's the actual ceremony or just commitment has caused quite a bit of controversy with me as I believe that it's the latter with eventual marriage. Especially if you plan on having children.

I don't know the story but as long as sex is inside a marriage then it is blessed by God. Now what actually constitutes as a marriage whether it's the actual ceremony or just commitment has caused quite a bit of controversy with me as I believe that it's the latter with eventual marriage. Especially if you plan on having children.
God was not married to Mary when he impregnated her...Nor was the baby's daddy ever around.

God struck Onan dead for withdrawal. Spilling his seed on the ground. I assume no man on this forum has done that because you are still alive. So sex is only to get a girl pregnant? Maybe back then but what about now with the population today?
If homosexuality is unnatural then what about straight couples who do oral sex? how many straight girls have done anal. is that unnatural? What is your idea of natural sex?
When you marginalize an act that is unnatural, trying to make an argument for immoral actions, all it does is push the rest of us farther and farther away. I remember back in the day, when it was nobody's business what people did in their bedrooms, many people said fine. Then that door was opened and the flamers came out pushing their immoral actions on the rest of us, demanding that we accept them as normal. I say "HIV" is too good for them, let them get Monkey Pox.

Well at least he died with a smile on his face. ;)

Yeah, lay off the Jews.....What about them Mormons and their magic underwear.....Somethin' ain't right. ;)
Mormons have magic underwear? I don’t travel in the “I hate people who follow a religion” circles, so I’m clueless.

is that like a magic carpet? Can I sit on a pair and it will take me somewhere?

He wasn't killed for spilling his seed. He could have done this daily. He was killed for not abiding by the law and impregnating his dead brothers wife.

Now if you want to go there................

Forum List

Back