Natural Immunity Bill Introduced

My position will not change unless we suddenly learn that ALL antibody tests have been bogus and antibodies from injection route are secretly working much longer than testing out at 4-5 months on average. Natural immunity provides much longer protection from antibodies compared to the previous short-lived protection by the rushed “vaccines”.

You have to have a major faith in 3 pharmas that have never once produced a vaccine in their companies history to believe them over Merck- a top producer of successful US vaccines determined no vaccine route was superior.

Here is a valid solution that will soon be out to the public, if not already by Merck. Merck’s own SARS2 testing (superior without question due to vaccine hx alone) found that a no vaccine route was superior to a vaccine route. Merck knew these rushed, inferior products would fail, otherwise they would have pursued it.

I intentionally used a political left-leaning source to up the odds you’ll consider it more thoroughly. Political commentary, however, should stay out of the conversation.

A better source for readers uninterested in political commentary about medicinal options:

Relevant to the discussion:

“At Merck, we have a rich legacy in vaccine manufacturing and look forward to combining our expertise with Johnson & Johnson to help increase supply and expand access to authorised SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 vaccines,” said Sanat Chattopadhyay, executive vice president and president, Merck Manufacturing Division.”

Merck will achieve their goal to add jobs at their factories by helping Johnson and Johnson with its product. It will be interesting to learn if Merck will tweak the J&J product with sharing expertise? I wonder if the other 2 pharmas using messenger RNA (unlike J&J) attempted any manufacturing deals with Merck?

“Merck & Co said that it will continue to advance clinical programmes for two novel therapeutics targeting SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes COVID-19.”
Ha Ha Ha anything that is not Fox, Newsmax or OAN is left leaning? Anyway I did read it Merck is doing good things but the fact that are experienced and are developing an anti viral and a Vaxx does not negate anything that I have said

Ha Ha Ha anything that is not Fox, Newsmax or OAN is left leaning? Anyway I did read it Merck is doing good things but the fact that are experienced and are developing an anti viral and a Vaxx does not negate anything that I have said
Are you trying to force me to pull out my handy left versus right media bias rating sheet? Okay, here it is:

Horseshit. There is no reluctance to discussing natural immunity. It has been discussed ad nauseum. It has been shown that it is not the answer . You have to get infected first and risk death or long term debilitating symtoms. The Vax is not perfect but is preferable. Read the science, not some crap from a right leaning economic journal

Of course....we NEED to fear a bug with a 99.8 survival rate . You're an idiot, oh yes and let's not forget the lifetime of boosters.

How much ivermectin, Clorox and Lysol have you stocked up on?
There is also an air purifier that is selling out that can be added by most any local HVAC company to your home furnace. The heating and air guy who invented it did so after his dog had been sprayed by a skunk and got back into the house. It clears coronaviruses and influenzas but the air (fan) needs to run to work.

There is also an air purifier that is selling out that can be added by most any local HVAC company to your home furnace. The heating and air guy who invented it did so after his dog had been sprayed by a skunk and got back into the house. It clears coronaviruses and influenzas but the air (fan) needs to run to work.
That will work....if you never go out

Forum List

Back