Natural Immunity Bill Introduced

I doubt this will get out of committee.

The consortium and big pharma have already conspired to stop this.

It was just covered in the latest episode of New World Next Week. https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/stay-informed.764366/page-75#post-28183651

WHO Deletes Naturally Acquired Immunity from Its Website​

". . So that you will believe me, I will try to be as precise as possible. Here is the website from June 9, 2020. You can see it here on Archive.org. You have to move down the page and click on the question about herd immunity. You see the following. . . "
Screen-Shot-2020-12-23-at-4.42.43-PM-800x269.png

". . . However, in a screenshot dated November 13, 2020, we read the following note that somehow pretends as if human beings do not have immune systems at all but rather rely entirely on big pharma to inject things into our blood. .. "
Screen-Shot-2020-12-23-at-5.20.39-PM-800x498.png

(READ) CDC changes definition of "vaccines" to fit Covid-19 vaccine limitations​

Screen-Shot-2021-09-08-at-11.56.50-AM-884x700.png

Massie also included the archived links to the definitions:

I wonder if these chickensh...' in Congress will ever get around to eliminating big pharma's free pass to poison everyone they can with their toxic jabs.

Tell the Tennessee loon to sit down and shut up :)

If you've had COVID-19 before, does your natural immunity work better than a vaccine?​
The data is clear: Natural immunity is not better. The COVID-19 vaccines create more effective and longer-lasting immunity than natural immunity from infection.​
  • More than a third of COVID-19 infections result in zero protective antibodies
  • Natural immunity fades faster than vaccine immunity
  • Natural immunity alone is less than half as effective than natural immunity plus vaccination

I doubt this will get out of committee.

The consortium and big pharma have already conspired to stop this.

It was just covered in the latest episode of New World Next Week. https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/stay-informed.764366/page-75#post-28183651

WHO Deletes Naturally Acquired Immunity from Its Website​

". . So that you will believe me, I will try to be as precise as possible. Here is the website from June 9, 2020. You can see it here on Archive.org. You have to move down the page and click on the question about herd immunity. You see the following. . . "
Screen-Shot-2020-12-23-at-4.42.43-PM-800x269.png

". . . However, in a screenshot dated November 13, 2020, we read the following note that somehow pretends as if human beings do not have immune systems at all but rather rely entirely on big pharma to inject things into our blood. .. "
Screen-Shot-2020-12-23-at-5.20.39-PM-800x498.png

(READ) CDC changes definition of "vaccines" to fit Covid-19 vaccine limitations​

Screen-Shot-2021-09-08-at-11.56.50-AM-884x700.png

Massie also included the archived links to the definitions:

We know it hasn't a damn thing to do with creating immunity of any kind.

You know when ninety year olds are saying 'that SOB should be shot and all of congress too for that matter" that we have some serious issues that need immediate attention.

• Overall, we rate the Children’s Health Defense a strong conspiracy and quackery level advocacy group that frequently promotes unsupported claims. We also rate them low for factual reporting due to the promotion of propaganda as well as several failed fact checks.

It's goddamn sickening we have to legislate 2 + 2 = 4 now. And it won't even get out of committee.

How do those worthless, shit-eating rodents even have that 7% approval rating?

I wonder if these chickensh...' in Congress will ever get around to eliminating big pharma's free pass to poison everyone they can with their toxic jabs.

1635800687557.png

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• The National Vaccine Information Center does not support the scientific consensus because they promote quackery-level pseudoscience related to vaccines.

About your lovely Congres woman

1. Diana Harshbarger, Representative for Tennessee's 1st ...

Oct 19, 2021 · Harshbarger is among the Republican legislators whose attempt to disenfranchise Democratic states in the 2020 presidential election was a part of the months-long attempted coup that included the January 6, 2021 insurrection at the Capitol.

It is NOT supported by the science. !

I refuse to respond to lying ass pharma shills.

Robert W Malone has been slandered by fake fact checkers and big pharma for telling the truth about these kill shots. His work speaks for itself and tells the truth about what he has worked on for all these years prior to the greedy creeps who decided they have the right to destroy people for their own gain.

View attachment 559186

About your lovely Congres woman

It is NOT supported by the science. !
Show any science that proves natural immunity to WuFlu isn’t as good as the experimental vaccines.

• Overall, we rate the Children’s Health Defense a strong conspiracy and quackery level advocacy group that frequently promotes unsupported claims. We also rate them low for factual reporting due to the promotion of propaganda as well as several failed fact checks.
^^ Big Pharma shills gotta shill…

I have a number of times. I have also shown how difficult and deadly it would be to achiev natural immunity and have documented the fact that it is not lasting If you have reading comprehensions issues , oit is not my problem

Grab a syringe and try me

I have a number of times. I have also shown how difficult and deadly it would be to achiev natural immunity and have documented the fact that it is not lasting If you have reading comprehensions issues , oit is not my problem
Bullshit. Show us real numbers of COVID recovered people and re-infections versus vaccinated people getting the Coof.

You can’t, because it’s just about non-existent, meanwhile more and more vaccinated are getting infected.

I think you and others who are like minded as we are will really enjoy this. God did not give us a spirit of fear but these beast lackeys would like to give us one if they could.

Bullshit. Show us real numbers of COVID recovered people and re-infections versus vaccinated people getting the Coof.

You can’t, because it’s just about non-existent, meanwhile more and more vaccinated are getting infected.

It is important for people to get vaccinated even if they have had COVID-19 in the past. Even if someone had COVID-19 in the past and recovered, they are at risk for reinfection, and each infection brings risks to a person's health and the health of people around them,' says the CDC.

In addition, if your brain was more functional, you would know that the raw numbers are not the only issue. If you are infected or reinfecte, the symtoms are likely to be more severe than that of a breakthrough infection. In addition, those who are infected are at risk of long covid symtoms

In addition, if your brain was more functional, you would know that the raw numbers are not the only issue. If you are infected or reinfecte, the symtoms are likely to be more severe than that of a breakthrough infection. In addition, those who are infected are at risk of long covid symtoms
What bullshit. When people are infected we can easily avoid hospitalization and deaths by using drugs like ivermectin, which is why third world countries are doing just fine now without vaccines.

What bullshit. When people are infected we can easily avoid hospitalization and deaths by using drugs like ivermectin, which is why third world countries are doing just fine now without vaccines.
Well you go ahead adn do whatever the fuck you want. I do not understand how people can be so fucking stupid as to reject an approved vaccine but will use something that is not approved for Covid

Interesting how you have run from all the other bullshit that you were pushing about breakthrough cases and whatnot

Well you go ahead adn do whatever the fuck you want. I do not understand how people can be so fucking stupid as to reject an approved vaccine but will use something that is not approved for Covid

Interesting how you have run from all the other bullshit that you were pushing about breakthrough cases and whatnot
The “approved” vaccine is an experimental mRNA vaccine type. Fauci himself in October of 2019 said that even if they were “perfect”, it would still take a decade to get approved. So now we are “so fucking stupid” for having the same opinion on mRNA vaccines as Fauci did in late 2019? So was Fauci lying back in 2019? Was he anti-science? YOU are the brainwashed moron for not seeing these people have completely changed their story and have lied about WuFlu and the vaccines from the start.

You idiots just parrot what the television tells you, your side does none of their own research. I know because most of my extended family are idiot Biden voters and pro-Vax Masked Covidians. I just had a conversion with one yesterday, he wanted to know what my reservations were about the vaccines. I told him I was waiting for a traditional vaccine, which take much longer to manufacture, and I’ll wait and see if it has the same terrible adverse reactions as these other ones. He then replied “isn’t the J&J one traditional”? I almost had to stop myself from rolling my eyes into my head. I had to explain to him it it’s a viral vector type that injects double stranded DNA into your cells which then get copied to RNA. Viral Vector type vaccines are very new and experimental as well, and we have no long term studies for them either.

So explain how any of that is “bullshit”. I’ll wait.

Forum List

Back