Natural Immunity Bill Introduced

The “approved” vaccine is an experimental mRNA vaccine type. Fauci himself in October of 2019 said that even if they were “perfect”, it would still take a decade to get approved. So now we are “so fucking stupid” for having the same opinion on mRNA vaccines as Fauci did in late 2019? So was Fauci lying back in 2019? Was he anti-science? YOU are the brainwashed moron for not seeing these people have completely changed their story and have lied about WuFlu and the vaccines from the start.

You idiots just parrot what the television tells you, your side does none of their own research. I know because most of my extended family are idiot Biden voters and pro-Vax Masked Covidians. I just had a conversion with one yesterday, he wanted to know what my reservations were about the vaccines. I told him I was waiting for a traditional vaccine, which take much longer to manufacture, and I’ll wait and see if it has the same terrible adverse reactions as these other ones. He then replied “isn’t the J&J one traditional”? I almost had to stop myself from rolling my eyes into my head. I had to explain to him it it’s a viral vector type that injects double stranded DNA into your cells which then get copied to RNA. Viral Vector type vaccines are very new and experimental as well, and we have no long term studies for them either.

So explain how any of that is “bullshit”. I’ll wait.
Hello!!! The FDA has FULLY approved the Pfizer vax and the others for emergency use. Faucli was not lying. What you dumb fucks do not understand is that the science on this disease, the knowledge of the epidemiology and on the vax is evolving and that the experts are learning. Yes learning something that you should try. You anti vaxxers have done a terrible disservice to the people of this country You have blood on your hands!

Show any science that proves natural immunity to WuFlu isn’t as good as the experimental vaccines.
Part of the equation for profiteers from CDC and NIH (heads invested highly in Moderna as well as messenger RNA for this 5th coronavirus by changing definitions to support their falsehoods about natural immunity-

Hello!!! The FDA has FULLY approved the Pfizer vax and the others for emergency use. Faucli was not lying. What you dumb fucks do not understand is that the science on this disease, the knowledge of the epidemiology and on the vax is evolving and that the experts are learning. Yes learning something that you should try. You anti vaxxers have done a terrible disservice to the people of this country You have blood on your hands!
FDA lacks weight. Read post’s source above.

LOL I see you can’t even address what I said. Yea, Biden forced them to fully approve Pfizer, without long term studies that are normally done. So was Fauci anti-science in 2019? You can’t answer it, because you’re a political hack. Science for testing safety did not change in one year, only political power did.

All you can do is repeat “it’s FDA approved!” “Safe and effective!” “Save and effective!”

Go away parrot, you’ve proven your uselessness.

Part of the equation for profiteers from CDC and NIH (heads invested highly in Moderna as well as messenger RNA for this 5th coronavirus by changing definitions to support their falsehoods about natural immunity-

Horseshit. There is no reluctance to discussing natural immunity. It has been discussed ad nauseum. It has been shown that it is not the answer . You have to get infected first and risk death or long term debilitating symtoms. The Vax is not perfect but is preferable. Read the science, not some crap from a right leaning economic journal

LOL I see you can’t even address what I said. Yea, Biden forced them to fully approve Pfizer, without long term studies that are normally done. So was Fauci anti-science in 2019? You can’t answer it, because you’re a political hack. Science for testing safety did not change in one year, only political power did.

All you can do is repeat “it’s FDA approved!” “Safe and effective!” “Save and effective!”

Biden forced thenm to approve it? Really ? How did he do that. As for Fauci YOU cannot address what I SAID. Cut the crap already. You have blood on your hands.

Biden forced thenm to approve it? Really ? How did he do that. As for Fauci YOU cannot address what I SAID. Cut the crap already. You have blood on your hands.
Yes, he told them to approve it, and the lefty wackjobs in the NIH and FDA did as they were told.

Whose blood is on my hands?

How many shots have you had now? Three? Four? Are you Mix-n-Matching your vaccines?

Horseshit. There is no reluctance to discussing natural immunity. It has been discussed ad nauseum. It has been shown that it is not the answer . You have to get infected first and risk death or long term debilitating symtoms. The Vax is not perfect but is preferable. Read the science, not some crap from a right leaning economic journal
Either you’re misinformed or intentionally attempting to mislead an uninformed reader. Here’s another source proving what you say is incorrect.
“The team isolated hundreds of memory B cells — each making a unique antibody — from people at various time points after infection and vaccination. Natural infection triggered antibodies that continued to grow in potency and their breadth against variants for a year after infection, whereas most of those elicited by vaccination seemed to stop changing in the weeks after a second dose. Memory B cells that evolved after infection were also more likely than those from vaccination to make antibodies that block immune-evading variants such as Beta and Delta.”

Note: the above findings comes from a team of researchers that support
the continuation of the fast tracked jabs. Because that is the case it supports my argument tenfold. Most pro vaxers do want this information to come out. All you have to do is look at the media and print and on television. Do you think these bobble heads are going to suddenly state they’ve been misinforming their audience? As more non-politicized data leaks out, national biased media sources will have to come clean or never be trusted again. It will all depend on the money factor to gain the largest audience and keep the most corporate donors. Who cares about truth when you’re able to stay in the game, at least half of all US media is worthless.

Either you’re misinformed or intentionally attempting to mislead an uninformed reader. Here’s another source proving what you say is incorrect.

“The team isolated hundreds of memory B cells — each making a unique antibody — from people at various time points after infection and vaccination. Natural infection triggered antibodies that continued to grow in potency and their breadth against variants for a year after infection, whereas most of those elicited by vaccination seemed to stop changing in the weeks after a second dose. Memory B cells that evolved after infection were also more likely than those from vaccination to make antibodies that block immune-evading variants such as Beta and Delta.”

Note: the above findings comes from a team of researchers that support
the continuation of the fast tracked jabs. Because that is the case it supports my argument tenfold. Most pro vaxers do want this information to come out. All you have to do is look at the media and print and on television. Do you think these bobble heads are going to suddenly state they’ve been misinforming their audience? As more non-politicized data leaks out, national biased media sources will have to come clean or never be trusted again. It will all depend on the money factor to gain the largest audience and keep the most corporate donors. Who cares about truth when you’re able to stay in the game, at least half of all US media is worthless.

From your link... People who have previously recovered from COVID-19 have a stronger immune response after being vaccinated than those who have never been infected. Scientists are trying to find out why.

So what is the problem? My point is that natural immunity ALONE is insufficient. Is there a communication problem here? I am responding to the anti vaxx crap that I am hearing. Are you saying that you are not anti vax?

Yes, he told them to approve it, and the lefty wackjobs in the NIH and FDA did as they were told.

Whose blood is on my hands?

How many shots have you had now? Three? Four? Are you Mix-n-Matching your vaccines?
Biden has no authority to tell the NIH or the FDA what to do. That is just plain bullshit. He may have had sim input but career scientists are not going to betray their profession and bow to political pressure

Not that it is any of your buisness but I have had 3 Pfizer shots, I am healthy and confident that I will not wind up on a respirator. Are you?

Whose blood is on my hands? The blood of those who listened to your lies, did not get vaxxed, and died, thats who

Last edited:
From your link... People who have previously recovered from COVID-19 have a stronger immune response after being vaccinated than those who have never been infected. Scientists are trying to find out why.

So what is the problem? My point is that natural immunity ALONE is insufficient. Is there a communication problem here? I am responding to the anti vaxx crap that I am hearing. Are you saying that you are not anti vax?
My position will not change unless we suddenly learn that ALL antibody tests have been bogus and antibodies from injection route are secretly working much longer than testing out at 4-5 months on average. Natural immunity provides much longer protection from antibodies compared to the previous short-lived protection by the rushed “vaccines”.

You have to have a major faith in 3 pharmas that have never once produced a vaccine in their companies history to believe them over Merck- a top producer of successful US vaccines determined no vaccine route was superior.

Here is a valid solution that will soon be out to the public, if not already by Merck. Merck’s own SARS2 testing (superior without question due to vaccine hx alone) found that a no vaccine route was superior to a vaccine route. Merck knew these rushed, inferior products would fail, otherwise they would have pursued it.

I intentionally used a political left-leaning source to up the odds you’ll consider it more thoroughly. Political commentary, however, should stay out of the conversation.

A better source for readers uninterested in political commentary about medicinal options:

Relevant to the discussion:

“At Merck, we have a rich legacy in vaccine manufacturing and look forward to combining our expertise with Johnson & Johnson to help increase supply and expand access to authorised SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 vaccines,” said Sanat Chattopadhyay, executive vice president and president, Merck Manufacturing Division.”

Merck will achieve their goal to add jobs at their factories by helping Johnson and Johnson with its product. It will be interesting to learn if Merck will tweak the J&J product with sharing expertise? I wonder if the other 2 pharmas using messenger RNA (unlike J&J) attempted any manufacturing deals with Merck?

“Merck & Co said that it will continue to advance clinical programmes for two novel therapeutics targeting SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes COVID-19.”

Last edited:
Biden has no authority to tell the NIH or the FDA what to do. That is just plain bullshit. He may have had sim input but career scientists are not going to betray their profession and bow to political pressure

Not that it is any of your buisness but I have had 3 Pfizer shots, I am healthy and confident that I will not wind up on a respirator. Are you?

Whose blood is on my hands? The blood of those who listened to your lies, did not get vaxxed, and died, thats who
Is that all you got Stryder50 ? Care to make an actual contribution?

National Institutes of Health definitely went “all in” financing Moderna’s rushed testing and subpar product. The public needs to see the names of all politicians who invested and are actively promoting. No one should ever use their political influence for personal financial gain, but as most know this has become so common it’s almost expected.

What bullshit, as if the bureaucrats aren’t a bunch of establishment and corporate oligarch shills. Half of them are former Pfizer and other Big Pharma execs, and half the execs in Big Pharma used to work in the NIH, CDC, and FDA. It’s a total racket. How does it feel to be a test subject for them?

This should be your new pic, TheProgressiveSheep:

CE6A6646-6F51-47F2-85F5-208909F076AD.jpeg

Tell the Tennessee loon to sit down and shut up :)

If you've had COVID-19 before, does your natural immunity work better than a vaccine?​
The data is clear: Natural immunity is not better. The COVID-19 vaccines create more effective and longer-lasting immunity than natural immunity from infection.​
  • More than a third of COVID-19 infections result in zero protective antibodies
  • Natural immunity fades faster than vaccine immunity
  • Natural immunity alone is less than half as effective than natural immunity plus vaccination

Natural Immunity is always better than a Vaccine.

What bullshit, as if the bureaucrats aren’t a bunch of establishment and corporate oligarch shills. Half of them are former Pfizer and other Big Pharma execs, and half the execs in Big Pharma used to work in the NIH, CDC, and FDA. It’s a total racket. How does it feel to be a test subject for them?

This should be your new pic, TheProgressiveSheep:

View attachment 560288
Such negativity !! No wonder you're not well. How does it feel to be a test subject for the science deniers, anti governmentloons, MAGA Morons and QAnon crazies?,

Such negativity !! No wonder you're not well. How does it feel to be a test subject for the science deniers, anti governmentloons, MAGA Morons and QAnon crazies?,
Who said I’m not well? I am healthier than ever. No WuFlu, no vaccine fucking up my blood.

You are the science deniers. Your side thinks males can give birth.

I’m not “anti-government”. I’ve worked for the government pretty much my whole adult life.

Any other stupid accusations?

Who said I’m not well? I am healthier than ever. No WuFlu, no vaccine fucking up my blood.

You are the science deniers. Your side thinks males can give birth.

I’m not “anti-government”. I’ve worked for the government pretty much my whole adult life.

Any other stupid accusations?
Maybe he should call you a Wacist cuz he has no argument.

Forum List

Back