Native American group demand return of Washington Redskins...

Indeed. I was taught the Vikings were brutes that had a bad reputation with any other group they encountered. Why aren't the Scandanavians mad about that?
Agreed.

As was pointed out earlier in this thread;

My school was run by Catholic priests and nuns
Not all Catholic schools were bad, but his dad was kinda fucked up and his school

was stricter than other Catholic schools.

The Catholic Church has both a positive, and a negative history, and they are likewise, are absolutely critical to the culture and heritage of the millions and millions, of both legal and illegal immigrant Hispanic Americans, who originate from south of the border.

It is my suspicion, that if there was a move to change the name of this team. . .

iu

They likewise, would not be too pleased.

Agreed.

As was pointed out earlier in this thread;

The Catholic Church has both a positive, and a negative history, and they are likewise, are absolutely critical to the culture and heritage of the millions and millions, of both legal and illegal immigrant Hispanic Americans, who originate from south of the border.

It is my suspicion, that if there was a move to change the name of this team. . .

iu

They likewise, would not be too pleased.
Always sort of wondered why the French aren't all offended by how the Irish basically stole their mascot from Notre Dame. The term Notre Dame is French. Then again, you know how those whites are? They don't get to be offended by anything.

Even though as we know slavery is still alive and kicking all over the world. Except the white world that is.

Ohhhhhhh the ironies and long list of hypocrisy and never ending line of hypocrites of the pathetic left.

The Indians (yeah I'm old enough we called them that as a kid and I won't stop now), never asked to have the name changed.

Dumb progressive liberal democrat douchebags decided they would speak for the Indians and tell them what they are offended by and would make the changes for them for their own good.

Which if I was an Indian would piss me off to have someone tell me what I think and do things in my name without ever actually asking me.

They seem to be hell bent on renaming everything in the country for no other reason than to pat themselves on the back so they can be pleased with themselves at how awesome they are

I'm nice to people when I like them. Doesn't matter what color. White liberals are usually just "nice" to people if they're a minority or are colored, or if maybe you're an activist SJW like they are. They're so dishonest and full of shit with their "social justice" motivations it's digusting. They're so hell-bent on activism they forget how to just be nice to people who deserve it...and to shun or ignore people who don't, color be damned.

Forum List

Back