Native American group demand return of Washington Redskins...

It was Green's recipe. Anyone can edit Wiki, did you even do any research?

"You probably have never heard her name, but Nancy Green has likely been in your kitchen before. Green created the Aunt Jemima recipe, and with it, the birth of the American pancake."
Slurried Swine will deny it, and ramble on about Iron Man, or some shit.

Oh no! The whole board? You don't say! 😄

Tell me again how Iron Man is a real boy you stupid fuck. :funnyface:
1691716266045.jpeg

It was Green's recipe. Anyone can edit Wiki, did you even do any research?

"You probably have never heard her name, but Nancy Green has likely been in your kitchen before. Green created the Aunt Jemima recipe, and with it, the birth of the American pancake."

Now, like a typical racist, you want to strip Nancy of her accomplishment.
Yes, the real woman is Nancy Green, not Aunt Jemima who was a character created by a company who used her recipe and image and never bothered giving her any credit. So which liberal has suggested canceling Nancy Green you dumb fucks? Try and try to contort yourselves but you're still all fucking morons who never bother to read your own links.

"She was the trusted face. Back then, you know, anybody who would look at an African American woman cooking, they knew that they can trust her cooking, that she could cook,” Hayes said.

But for all those years, ads by Quaker Oats for Aunt Jemima never mentioned Green.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Yes, the real woman is Nancy Green, not Aunt Jemima who was a character created by a company who used her recipe and image and never bothered giving her any credit. So which liberal has suggested canceling Nancy Green you dumb fucks? Try and try to contort yourselves but you're still all fucking morons who never bother to read your own links.

"She was the trusted face. Back then, you know, anybody who would look at an African American woman cooking, they knew that they can trust her cooking, that she could cook,” Hayes said.

But for all those years, ads by Quaker Oats for Aunt Jemima never mentioned Green.
You said it wasn’t Green’s recipe. You’re as racist as they are.

My mother has heavy Mescalero Apache ancestry. Enough that I have cousins that are full blood in New Mexico. You shouldn't run your mouth like that when you don't know anything about me.
You shouldn't talk stupid about a few sellouts as if the majority of the members of the original nations of this country love being called a racial slur. Did you ever notice that none of these white owned teams have given themselves white racial slurs for nicknames? We don't see the Detroit Degos, Wasington Wops, Hounston H--kies, or the Los Angeles Limeys.

You said it wasn’t Green’s recipe. You’re as racist as they are.
Wiki says it wasn't as do a lot of other sources. The source from your article that says it was Green's recipe was just some guy the writer interviewed, I just don't really care that much to argue it because it's besides the point. Nancy Green wasn't given credit by the company that used her likeness and/or her recipe and was arguably given more recognition the more people brought up how black people and black legacies are used for white profit.

Wiki says it wasn't as do a lot of other sources. The source from your article that says it was Green's recipe was just some guy the writer interviewed, I just don't really care that much to argue it because it's besides the point. Nancy Green wasn't given credit by the company that used her likeness or possibly her recipe and was arguably given more recognition the more people brought up how black people and black legacies are used for white profit.
Yep. We see a lot of right wing hot air about what blacks haven't done and how we are using stuff made by whites. But they really don't want to look at history and how much whites have really stole.

Wiki says it wasn't as do a lot of other sources. The source from your article that says it was Green's recipe was just some guy the writer interviewed, I just don't really care that much to argue it because it's besides the point. Nancy Green wasn't given credit by the company that used her likeness and/or her recipe and was arguably given more recognition the more people brought up how black people and black legacies are used for white profit.
Yeah, you don't want to argue but here you are arguing. The 'some guy' source in the article I posted is Nancy Green's descendant Marcus Hayes who remembers everyone loving her pancake recipe and telling others. That's when the milling company came around and sought her out. Her recipe made it's debut at the World's Fair in Chicago in 1893 where they say 50,000 boxes were sold with Green's picture as 'Aunt Jamima.'

You shouldn't talk stupid about a few sellouts as if the majority of the members of the original nations of this country love being called a racial slur. Did you ever notice that none of these white owned teams have given themselves white racial slurs for nicknames? We don't see the Detroit Degos, Wasington Wops, Hounston H--kies, or the Los Angeles Limeys.
Redskin/Red Man was never meant as a slur..it was a description of American Indians' skin tone...that's it. If you want to know what slurs racists use against AIs...they called them things lije "prarie n***ers" & "Wagon Burners"...not redskins or red men. The AIs called white "pale face"...not as disrespect..that's the words they had in their languages to call them. You just want to cause racial conflict...you ate a sick commie fuck.

Are you American Indian? If not...who the fuck are you to call one a "sell-out"?

Redskin/Red Man was never meant as a slur..it was a description of American Indians' skin tone...that's it. If you want to know what slurs racists use against AIs...they called them things lije "prarie n***ers" & "Wagon Burners"...not redskins or red men. The AIs called white "pale face"...not as disrespect..that's the words they had in their languages to call them. You just want to cause racial conflict...you ate a sick commie fuck.
Hey that gives me an idea!! How about 'The Cleveland Crackers?' 'Washington Whites?' 'Texas Toeheads?'

Hey that gives me an idea!! How about 'The Cleveland Crackers?' 'Washington Whites?' 'Texas Toeheads?'
Southern white folks been calling themselves "crackers" forever, especially in Georgia. Cleveland ain't in the South, doesn't work. DC is majority black, wouldn't make sense to call their team that really...maybe give homage to a historically significant black American like Benjamin Bannecker(helped design DC)& call them the Washington Banneckers? I have never heard about being toeheaded being related to anything fierce or anything like that...so I doubt that would make a good name for a football team...or any sports team.

Got any other suggestions?

Southern white folks been calling themselves "crackers" forever, especially in Georgia. DC is majority black, wouldn't make sense to call their team that really...maybe give homage to a historically significant black American like Benjamin Bannecker(helped design DC)& call them the Washington Banneckers? I have never heard about being toeheaded being related to anything fierce or anything like that...so I doubt that would make a good name for a football team...or any sports team.

Got any other suggestions?
The 'Boston Blacks'?

Tribe. Hmm. Dennis' fam on the rez said "tribe" is out of date. They prefer NATION.
Example:

Person A: What Tribe do you belong to?
NA, or NDN (they call themselves NDN) : You mean what NATION? Yavapai Apache NATION.

Are you American Indian? If not...who the fuck are you to call one a "sell-out"?
I can say that I do have cherokee blood in me on my mothers side, but, again, I have many Native American brothers and sisters as friends and none of them want the name Redskins back. And just as there are black sellout willing to denigrate blacks to be in good with whites, there are native americans who do the same. There's one in here that follows me around calling himself Westvall.

American Indian is the white mans term. Call yourself by your tribe and nation.

I always thought it was interesting how the Irish in this nation, never had a problem with the Fighting Irish, nor our Scandinavian Community has no problem with the Vikings, yet, this tribute to our natives is made to be something "offensive."

:rolleyes:

Lunacy.
Indeed. I was taught the Vikings were brutes that had a bad reputation with any other group they encountered. Why aren't the Scandanavians mad about that?

Forum List

Back