Native American group demand return of Washington Redskins...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Yep... you read that right.

The group...The Native American Guardians Association (NAGA)...is threatening a nationwide boycott if the team refuses to revert back to the Washington Redskins.

From the Article...

In a letter that addressed what the group called the “cancel culture” against the Native American population and the erasure of its “steadfast role in American history, including serving as counselors to the Founding Fathers in the creation of the U.S. constitution.”

The letter talked about the history of the Washington football team and it’s relationship with the Native American community dating back to its 1933 season when they were named the Boston Redskins.

Lol

We sure do have a lot of important shit going on in this country.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Like I was saying years ago when the Redskins first caved to The Woke Mob. Most Native Americans, including the Mohawk boy I was a BIg Brother for, LOVED the Redskins and the logo of the proud Native American. That would be awesome if they restored the historic name and brand of the franchise, but we all know that won't happen.

The group...The Native American Guardians Association (NAGA)...is threatening a nationwide boycott if the team refuses to revert back to the Washington Redskins.

From the Article...

In a letter that addressed what the group called the “cancel culture” against the Native American population and the erasure of its “steadfast role in American history, including serving as counselors to the Founding Fathers in the creation of the U.S. constitution.”

The letter talked about the history of the Washington football team and it’s relationship with the Native American community dating back to its 1933 season when they were named the Boston Redskins.

Looks like a group with one issue.
Changing the name back

Like I was saying years ago when the Redskins first caved to The Woke Mob. Most Native Americans, including the Mohawk boy I was a BIg Brother for, LOVED the Redskins and the logo of the proud Native American. That would be awesome if they restored the historic name and brand of the franchise, but we all know that won't happen.
They went woke so as not to offend. Now, they are in a bind. Now they are found to be offensive based on their “woke” decisions.

At the time of their decision to drop the team name “Redskins,” many Native American Indians were perfectly happy with the team’s name and symbol/logo.

If I were an owner of the Washington football team, I’d quick as a wink jettison the crappy name of “Commanders.” I’d acquiesce and reclaim the name “Redskins” ASAP.

They went woke so as not to offend. Now, they are in a bind. Now they are found to be offensive based on their “woke” decisions.

At the time of their decision to drop the team name “Redskins,” many Native American Indians were perfectly happy with the team’s name and symbol/logo.

If I were an owner of the Washington football team, I’d quick as a wink jettison the crappy name of “Commanders.” I’d acquiesce and reclaim the name “Redskins” ASAP.

Damn! Looks like I'm not going to become a bazillionaire sewing up all that Redskins gear from the massive amount of team fabric I bought, in anticiapation!

From the Article...

I can at least see why some would claim that the term Redskins is a little derogatory to lefty snowflakes but I think it is really funny that the Cleveland Indians changed their name and many on the left have been calling for the Atlanta Braves to change their name. There isn't the slightest derogatory thing about Indians and Braves. It is also funny that we call black people black but we can't call Indians Redskins.

The party of millionaires that like to fuck kids is famous for overshooting the runway on this kind of shit. They don't care about Native Americans, they don't care about kids, they don't care about pregnant women and they sure-as-shit don't care about black people.

It's all a tedious, mind-fuck of a charade.

Tell me this. What tribe does this group represent?
Why do they have to represent a certain tribe?

There's 20 fuckin' tribes in Washington. Should they pick one?

There's only 3 in my state, and one's an offshoot of another one, wtf 20 tribes?! :aargh:

Forum List

Back