Native American group demand return of Washington Redskins...

Redskin/Red Man was never meant as a slur..it was a description of American Indians' skin tone...that's it. If you want to know what slurs racists use against AIs...they called them things lije "prarie n***ers" & "Wagon Burners"...not redskins or red men. The AIs called white "pale face"...not as disrespect..that's the words they had in their languages to call them. You just want to cause racial conflict...you ate a sick commie fuck.
I know what the white man called native Americans. And the n word was a derivative of the spanish word negro, or black. And to many Native Americans the term redskin is offensive. You talk like one of these dumb white racists. I'm not the one wanting to cause a racial conflict. The conflict was started when the white man tried making your people slaves then tried to systematically wipe them out. Apparently you have internalized the racism and accept what the white man has chosen to call you. I don't hear any native Americans calling whites paleface anymore, nor do Native American schools go around with mascots named Paleface. You have no pride.

Southern white folks been calling themselves "crackers" forever, especially in Georgia. Cleveland ain't in the South, doesn't work. DC is majority black, wouldn't make sense to call their team that really...maybe give homage to a historically significant black American like Benjamin Bannecker(helped design DC)& call them the Washington Banneckers? I have never heard about being toeheaded being related to anything fierce or anything like that...so I doubt that would make a good name for a football team...or any sports team.

Got any other suggestions?
You're getting stupid. The fact remains that themajority of Native Americans don't want to be called redskins. There are other native Americans here besides you, and I don't see them rushing in to defend the use of that term.

Indeed. I was taught the Vikings were brutes that had a bad reputation with any other group they encountered. Why aren't the Scandanavians mad about that?
Man, you are really dumb.

Yep... you read that right.

The group...The Native American Guardians Association (NAGA)...is threatening a nationwide boycott if the team refuses to revert back to the Washington Redskins.

From the Article...

In a letter that addressed what the group called the “cancel culture” against the Native American population and the erasure of its “steadfast role in American history, including serving as counselors to the Founding Fathers in the creation of the U.S. constitution.”

The letter talked about the history of the Washington football team and it’s relationship with the Native American community dating back to its 1933 season when they were named the Boston Redskins.

I find it hilarious that the majority of those who get offended by this sort of thing are lily white leftest loons and the people they are taking offense for mostly don't give a shit.

Fighting Irish is a term Irish gave themselves. I'm sure if some blacks or native Americans owned a pro football team and called them the Drunk Irishmen, people would not be trying to defend the use of that name. Whites gave the Native Americans the name redskin, and whites need to learn that they don't get to define for others who they are.

I know what the white man called native Americans. And the n word was a derivative of the spanish word negro, or black. And to many Native Americans the term redskin is offensive. You talk like one of these dumb white racists. I'm not the one wanting to cause a racial conflict. The conflict was started when the white man tried making your people slaves then tried to systematically wipe them out. Apparently you have internalized the racism and accept what the white man has chosen to call you. I don't hear any native Americans calling whites paleface anymore, nor do Native American schools go around with mascots named Paleface. You have no pride.
Yawn

I find it hilarious that the majority of those who get offended by this sort of thing are lily white leftest loons and the people they are taking offense for mostly don't give a shit.
That group doesn't represent most Native Americans. Native Americans had been protesting the use of that name for over 60 years.

Yeah, you don't want to argue but here you are arguing.
I don't want to argue over whos recipe it was because, who knows? I will argue all day that you people are fucking morons who caped up for the character created by a company and not the woman who was almost forgotten because of them.
The 'some guy' source in the article I posted is Nancy Green's descendant Marcus Hayes who remembers everyone loving her pancake recipe and telling others. That's when the milling company came around and sought her out. Her recipe made it's debut at the World's Fair in Chicago in 1893 where they say 50,000 boxes were sold with Green's picture as 'Aunt Jamima.'
Her descendant isn't unbiased. I grant his story could be true, it also could be false. As I said, plenty of sources credit a Chris Rutt.

I don't believe that I am a racist...but I questioned this as well.

You can read about it here...

And here...

I have no interest in rehashing the argument...but questioning authority should not be summarily silenced by labelling it racism.

P.S. Here was the thread I posted the morning after the 2008 election.

Yeah? What were you thinking a year later?

I may be wrong, however I read where the so-called N word was just a name from a nation state region in Africa called NIGER. The nation with boundaries exists today. If true it did not start as a slur. It started as saying where people came from even if not directly from that region on the continent.

😄

Who the fuck is NAGA and why should anyone give a shit?
Whoever they are, one doesn`t need to be a Native American to join this organization. It may have been infiltrated by MAGA trash.

Leftist fucktards weren't even a thing in America then.

I liked Carter as a man, but he was a terrible president.

He had a lot of bad policies, one good thing he did was try to stop Congress from getting corrupted like it is right now,

but that didn't work.

Until Obama and Biden said "Here, hold Mike's dick and this little girl for me to grope."

And were worse than Carter.
Trying to stop it? Lol, he was to late hell Ike warned us. So it was at least bad back to Ike maybe further.

Trying to stop it? Lol, he was to late hell Ike warned us. So it was at least bad back to Ike maybe further.
He did what he could, but Congress wanted to vote themselves the keys to the country.

At least he vetoed it, Biden or Obama would have signed it right into law.

Last edited:
Racist white left, always offended on behalf of whatever group they are instructed by their overlords in the marxist divide and conquer globaliat kabal.

Forum List

Back