Native American activist Nathan Phillips is a poseur and likely phony veteran

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
BREAKING: Native American Activist Nathan Phillips Is a Poseur and Likely a Phony Vietnam War Veteran!
I have seen two references as to the age of (Native American) Nathan Phillips, the professional protester who has once again stumbled into the limelight of racial politics. He was allegedly harassed by college students in 2015.

Oh this would be great if this liar was lying about ths too, man see you Trump haters are all alike gawd dang!!
LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

never trust a Trump hater they'll fk you over in a heartbeat lol.

SINCE THIS IS ABOUT THE SAME GUY, BUT DIFFERENT STORY I'M INCLUDING IT HERE.
Nathan Phillips, the Native American radical activist who confronted the MAGA hat-wearing Catholic teens at the March For Life, starred in a 2012 Skrillex video called “Make It Bun Dem,” in which Phillips does some spiritual warfare connected to a violent attack on a police officer. Phillips was identified as the star of the video in his speaker bio for Tribal Hemp & Cannabis Education and discussed the role in a 2017 interview.
Native Activist Who Harassed Catholic Teens Identified As Actor From 2012 Skrillex Video About Attacking Police - Big League Politics

upload_2019-1-21_10-59-40.png

Last edited:
Lol saw this coming. The deplorable little prick in the MAGA hat becomes a hero and the non-white is villified. Conservative Amerika.

BREAKING: Native American Activist Nathan Phillips Is a Poseur and Likely a Phony Vietnam War Veteran!
I have seen two references as to the age of (Native American) Nathan Phillips, the professional protester who has once again stumbled into the limelight of racial politics. He was allegedly harassed by college students in 2015.

Oh this would be great if this liar was lying about ths too, man see you Trump haters are all alike gawd dang!!
LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

Nathan Phillips, the Native American radical activist who confronted the MAGA hat-wearing Catholic teens at the March For Life, starred in a 2012 Skrillex video called “Make It Bun Dem,” in which Phillips does some spiritual warfare connected to a violent attack on a police officer. Phillips was identified as the star of the video in his speaker bio for Tribal Hemp & Cannabis Education and discussed the role in a 2017 interview.
Native Activist Who Harassed Catholic Teens Identified As Actor From 2012 Skrillex Video About Attacking Police - Big League Politics

View attachment 241296
/----/ Scandal #6,789
conspiracy_nut.jpg

Well we know that another Indian (Elizabeth Warren) is a liar so why not all Indians?

Lol another one blows up in their faces.

I'm going to let some media outlets do their due diligence searching the guys public background information before making any statements about this guys bonafides.

Assuming the worst about the MAGA hat kid is why so many media outlets are backpedaling now.

I'm going to let some media outlets do their due diligence searching the guys public background information before making any statements about this guys bonafides.

Assuming the worst about the MAGA hat kid is why so many media outlets are backpedaling now.
No different than profiling. Who takes over planes and should be watched in airports? Who does this shit?

No different than profiling. Who takes over planes and should be watched in airports? Who does this shit?

Having to go to the side of the line when trying to get on an airplane is a bit different then being character assassinated in the media and online based on an incomplete story.

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

View attachment 241296
And, once again, we see the REAL conservative republicans. Attacking any vet that isn't useful in their tiny donnie worship.

When did the OP ever serve in the military?

/——/ Liberals profile according to gender and race.

Having to go to the side of the line when trying to get on an airplane is a bit different then being character assassinated in the media and online based on an incomplete story.
Poor liitle private school white boys of privilege showing who they really are in public.

Forum List

Back