Video captures racist incident against Native American performers outside Old Town Scottsdale art gallery

A Scottsdale art gallery owner now faces disorderly conduct charges after he was reportedly caught on camera taunting a group of Native American performers filming for the Super Bowl.

The video shows a man with long hair, identified as Gilbert Ortega, chant in a mocking manner, as well as saying "MAGA Country" at one point, a reference to Former President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign slogan, Make America Great Again.

According to the caption that is burned onto the video, the incident happened while indigenous performers were being filmed by ESPN for Super Bowl-related video content.

In the video, the name "Gilbert Ortega Authentic Indian Art Galleries" can be seen printed on a glass door that leads into the business.

"It is reported that Mr. Ortega began yelling at the performers causing a disturbance," Scottsdale police said.

Yayyyyy! You found an idiot!
Now everything is racist!
The world is full of morons and you’re one of them.

1. I asked you have definitive evidence he is 'MAGA' other than saying the word. You proved you don't. I actually don't care what pokitical affilition he has - I was just wondering if you had any evidence to support your claim he is 'anything'.

The only thing he is that matters is a vile RACIST.

2. You keep saying 'your guy' and falsely accusing me of being a Trump supporter, which I am not. I am a Conservative, but you are so stupid you don't know the difference. That's not my problem, either.

You believe, like Democrats, that calling someone a name should and does bother them. They're / you're wrong. For example, if so.e snowflake calls me a racist I am intelligent enough to know 1) its not true and 2) its a TACTIC intented to intimidate, silence, and elicit some emotional response. Again,if you know its not true that allows you to.laugh at the dumbasses and ignore them.

3. If you didn't know, dumbass, I am Native American. You really think I support this racist POS who - he and his family - has riped off Native Americans for reportedly something like 200 years?

He and his family reportedly own 5 Trading Posts / Native American galleries and have bern taking advantage of / reportedly been screwing them on acquiring / selling their goods.

The good part about this story, as the Mayor there stated, this racist clown may have just destroyed his family's 200 year old business with 1 racist rant in front of ESPN and private citizen cameras, the story going national / international.

You would think by now, though, Native Americans would have gotten together and opened their own galleries to showcase their crafts and cut this racist boob and his family out by now.

1. I asked you have definitive evidence he is 'MAGA' other than saying the word. You proved you don't. I actually don't care what pokitical affilition he has - I was just wondering if you had any evidence to support your claim he is 'anything'.

The only thing he is that matters is a vile RACIST.

2. You keep saying 'your guy' and falsely accusing me of being a Trump supporter, which I am not. I am a Conservative, but you are so stupid you don't know the difference. That's not my problem, either.

You believe, like Democrats, that calling someone a name should and does bother them. They're / you're wrong. For example, if so.e snowflake calls me a racist I am intelligent enough to know 1) its not true and 2) its a TACTIC intented to intimidate, silence, and elicit some emotional response. Again,if you know its not true that allows you to.laugh at the dumbasses and ignore them.

3. If you didn't know, dumbass, I am Native American. You really think I support this racist POS who - he and his family - has riped off Native Americans for reportedly something like 200 years?

He and his family reportedly own 5 Trading Posts / Native American galleries and have bern taking advantage of / reportedly been screwing them on acquiring / selling their goods.

The good part about this story, as the Mayor there stated, this racist clown may have just destroyed his family's 200 year old business with 1 racist rant in front of ESPN and private citizen cameras, the story going national / international.

You would think by now, though, Native Americans would have gotten together and opened their own galleries to showcase their crafts and cut this racist boob and his family out by now.
:sleeping-smiley-015: I am supposed to know that you are Native American? Based on what? And, who the fuck cares.

And, I don't blame you for not wanting to be known as a Trump supporter. Who does?

But it is funny that you exhibit all the characteristics of a trumptard. Choosing to believe that this turd is not a MAGA supporter even though we can see from the video that he was screaming MAGA country or the fact that you believe Hillary is like exactly your fuhrer who would not concede. Plus the fact you did not retract even when I proved with a link that she in fact did concede.

In my book, if it walks like one or quakes like one... it is a trumptard. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Forum List

Back