Video captures racist incident against Native American performers outside Old Town Scottsdale art gallery

Sure. But an idiot screaming epithets at Native Americans who are doing a show? From the reports, this was the second time the nutjob came out of his store to yell at them.

The first time, they couldn't get him on camera but the idiot came back out again and got his name on the national news.
The guy is a store owner himself? Did the Indians have a permit to do a show in that area? What if the Indians were arrested for disorderly conduct?

In other words, you are confused between Free Speech and Disorderly Conduct? :itsok:

ILMAO at disorderly conduct. Remember beginning in Kindergarten, "sticks and stones don't break my bones".?? Today's leftists don't have the spine for that, which is why they want everyone censored, and personally and economically destroy those who don't think the same.
A liberal who screams out "MAGA"? Don't think so. You guys own this turd.

No, he owns you. There are idiots everywhere, regardless of party preference. I mean geezuz, look at your people. Rhetorical.

Did the Indians have a permit to do a show in that area? What if the Indians were arrested for disorderly conduct?

What if D-Warren, in full 'woowoo' costume, had been arrested trying to join them?

Good thing none of that happened, huh?!

:cool:

ILMAO at disorderly conduct. Remember in Kidnergarten

No, he owns you. There are idiots everywhere, regardless of party preference. I mean geezuz, look at your people. Rhetorical.
Sure. Drop a card to the MAGA retard. I am sure he will welcome your kind sentiments as he pays for his actions.

The guy is a store owner himself? Did the Indians have a permit to do a show in that area? What if the Indians were arrested for disorderly conduct?
Wow. Brilliant. Why didn't the city of Scottsdale think of that when they charged him?

Let me guess, you are considered a genius in MAGA circles, right? Lucky guess.

Again, you proved you have nothing. You SHOULD stop now - you're just embarrassing yourself.
Other than the fact that we got the MAGA retard on camera? Yeah, I am embarrassed.

That we have these turds in our country.

It sounds like the injuns were ignorant tools being used in some twisted woke corporate drama. Fuck them and fuck the woke corporatists. I would have mocked the injuns too.

Sure. Drop a card to the MAGA retard. I am sure he will welcome your kind sentiments as he pays for his actions.

EmptyMagnus.......That's an appropriate name for you measured by your posts.

Forum List

Back