George Bush and the GOP Congress implemented national identity papers in 2005, to the deafening silent approval of the pseudocons.

As for Voter ID, the tards can't see the forest for the trees. After all, since Voter ID has ZERO impact on stopping the types of voter fraud which are perpetrated in America, it never occurs to the tards to wonder what the REAL reason our federal government wanting us to all carry national identity papers might be.

"Voter ID" is just a cover for the tards who parrot what they are told to parrot.

It's a GREAT way to monitor, track, and control the movements of the herd. And the pseudocons are stupidly going along with it.

How does carrying a voter ID card give the Feds the ability to monitor, track or control anybody. Are you being tracked, monitored and controlled by the state issued drivers license? Hey! Is that a drone over your house? Paranoid much?

I have no problem with a National ID, nor a requirement to show it for specific events.
Of course you don't, citizen!

And now a message from the Department of Fatherland Security:

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be.

4r3qdk.jpg

Papers! Papers, please!
yea and when pulled over, you NEVER have to show a drivers license and/or proof of insurance...

the horror.
You just made my point for me, and you don't even know it, tard.

Who issues driver's licenses and determines the qualifications for driving, idiot?

Each state.

The federal government has taken over and required NATIONAL identity papers.

Now why would that be, if not to monitor, track, and control every citizen's movements?

Among other things, to ensure honesty in voting, as well as remove those who are not here legally.

You Democrats would be truly fucked, eh?

Our federal government is afraid of us.

That is how it is supposed to be.

Ahhhhh. The old apples and oranges fallacy so loved among the rube herd and their surrender to the federal government.

To wit: You need an ID to buy alcohol, therefore you should have an ID to buy a gun or vote or rescue a dog.

Here are the two giant holes in that stupid thinking: 1) There is no other way to verify someone's age than to check an ID. 2) You sure as shit don't need NATIONAL IDENTITY PAPERS to verify someone's age.

People vote all the time by absentee ballot. Shit, there are states which entirely vote by absentee ballot. They aren't showing their ID to the mailman, kids! The process for securing the voting process takes place long before you actually cast your vote. So Voter ID has fuck-all in common with buying your liquid courage, cupcakes.

If there is a breakdown at the voting booth, that breakdown occurred during the registration process. THAT is where you should focus your efforts to crack down on fraud.

But for some reason, your federal government wants you to chant and beg and sit up for national identity papers.

Hmmmm...

I have no problem with a National ID, nor a requirement to show it for specific events.
Of course you don't, citizen!

And now a message from the Department of Fatherland Security:

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be.

4r3qdk.jpg

Papers! Papers, please!
yea and when pulled over, you NEVER have to show a drivers license and/or proof of insurance...

the horror.
You just made my point for me, and you don't even know it, tard.

Who issues driver's licenses and determines the qualifications for driving, idiot?

Each state.

The federal government has taken over and required NATIONAL identity papers.

Now why would that be, if not to monitor, track, and control every citizen's movements?

Among other things, to ensure honesty in voting, as well as remove those who are not here legally.

You Democrats would be truly fucked, eh?

Wow. Look at the little doggy behaving so obediently! He's totally bought into the whole Voter-ID-will-save-us bullshit. :lol:

Voter ID does not stop the types of voter fraud which occur, retard. I've proven this to you tards literally hundreds of times.

And yet you are still stuck in your Voter ID retardation. Can't see the forest for the trees. Sad.

Our federal government is afraid of us.

That is how it is supposed to be.

Indeed! You once again make my point for me.

And yet here you are, demanding to be the federal government's bitch. "Make us all carry national identify papers, Mein Fuhrer!"

People vote all the time by absentee ballot.

That practice should end save for those for whom it will be impossible (not merely inconvenient) to vote otherwise.

Also, no early voting. Get your ass to the polls on election day. With proper ID. No provisional ballots.

Voter ID does not stop the types of voter fraud which occur, retard. I've proven this to you tards literally hundreds of times.

The only thing you've ever confirmed is the density of your parietals.

People vote all the time by absentee ballot.

That practice should end save for those for whom it will be impossible (not merely inconvenient) to vote otherwise.

Also, no early voting. Get your ass to the polls on election day. With proper ID. No provisional ballots.
Thanks for confirming that pseuedocons want to suppress the vote as much as possible.

The only thing you've ever confirmed is the density of your parietals.
Thanks for confirming you are a willfully blind monkey.

I have had countless laughs at the expense of tards who run here to show us another case of voter fraud which confirms we need Voter ID only to have it pointed out to them by me that the state where the fraud occurrred already has voter ID or that the fraud occurred by absentee ballot or by a poll worker.

Not one case has ever been presented which could have been stopped by voter ID.

So it is blazingly obvious to everyone but you willfully blind and stupid monkeys that Voter ID is completely ineffective at its stated purpose.

Therefore, there is another motive at work.

If Lefty is so CONCERNED ABOUT THE RUSSIANS or even their OWN PARTY DEFRAUDING VOTERS, then why IS LEFTY OPPOSED TO VOTER ID?

Why does he advocate giving Amnesty and the right to vote to ILLEGALS?

Why are Lefty STATES ILLEGALLY GIVING ILLEGALS Driver Licenses and enrolling them in MOTOR VOTER REGISTRATIONS?

Russia's Elections are more valid than our own & the Integrity of The Vote over there is more protected.
Every Russian Citizen is required to show an ID and their information is cross referenced in a Data Base to make sure that one man gets just one vote.

Every Democracy in the World has Voter ID. The only Nation that doesn't is the USA, and it is because The Left likes to tamper with elections. They are a den of vipers, and they have to cheat to win.

Time to end that SHIT NOW!

Here's the hypocrisy. Lefty tells illegals that they can have Driver Licenses, and the state will pay for them, but they refuse to allow Voter ID.

Can someone explain to me how Leftist Radicals and Lefty States pay for Driver's Licenses (which is a felony under immigration law) for people that cannot afford them (allegedly), but then claim that Voter ID is a hardship that only impacts minorities?

If I am President Trump, I use Lefty's Fake Conspiracy about Russian Collusion In Our Election, and I get Congress to pass National Voter ID and point The Finger on The Left, for the reason why it's needed.
Totally agree, I've been saying basically the same for the last year or so. I've even listed about ten links showing proof of widespread election fraud that was facilitated by the left in the 2016 election. I also mentioned given the fact that officials in sanctuary cities are perfectly willing to break federal laws to harbor illegals, it's a no brainer they would also give them ballots to vote as well which is no doubt the reason they harbor them in the first place. So at the very least those cities' poll operations should be VERY closely monitored to make sure election fraud doesn't occur in the future. Picture ID's should of course be the first line of defense against this but also making sure those in the polling places are actually checking and registering their vote into the system is vitally important as well. Possibly a bar code on the person's ID to be scanned? Beyond that, the names of all dead people and those who have given up citizenship should be dropped from all voter registries. Lastly absentee ballots should also be monitored closely.

After all the research I did on the matter, I concluded that given the amount of fraud that transpired during the 2016 election, the likelihood that Hillary won even the popular vote was questionable and HIGHLY unlikely.

The first link happened in California of all places next to sanc cities..imagine that..who would have thought huh? I have at least 15 more links but I think the following is enough although lefties who are always in complete denial won't accept it anyway. One could post a thousand and it wouldn't make any difference.

'Voter fraud'? California man finds dozens of ballots stacked outside home
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...p-charged-falsifying-registrations/384244001/
Florida Elections Worker: I Was Fired For Witnessing Possible Absentee Ballot Fraud

How does carrying a voter ID card give the Feds the ability to monitor, track or control anybody.
Seriously? Are you actually this dimwitted?

In other words, you can't answer any of the questions I posed.
Wow. So you really are this dimwitted.

You ever hear of the No Fly List, dipshit?

There's one example of how the government controls our movements.

You show your federally-approved identity papers, your name pops up on the list, you're fucked.

You check into a hotel. The clerk requests your identity papers, and enters it in the computer. That goes to the feds when they want to know the names of everyone who was in Vegas on such and such date. This has actually happened.

What happens in Vegas does NOT stay in Vegas.

That's one example of how the government monitors your movements.

Okay. Throw the "if you aren't doing anything wrong" bullshit at me now. Please. I want to see just how naziesque you have become.

Awesome. A Voter ID tard has kindly volunteered to let me prove for the bazillionth time that Voter ID does not stop the types of fraud which occur.

Some absentee ballots were mistakenly left on someone's porch. This is not evidence of fraud.

Even if it were, Voter ID could have stopped this...how?

Duhhhhh...it couldn't.

Notice how they put a question mark after "Voter fraud". Without any proof of fraud, they SUGGESTED voter fraud, knowing tards like Just_Saying would state it as fact.

You can bet your next paycheck he never followed up to find out. It is very important to the tards not to do anything which might shatter their delusions.

Just as I said, you have to clean up the registration process if you want to fight fraud. Voter ID will do fuck-all about this problem.

And from that link:
Curry, a Democrat, emphasized in a statement announcing the charges that officials were not aware of any evidence that fraudulent ballots were cast in the 2016 election.

Absentee ballot fraud.

Now what have I said in the hundreds of times I have trounce the Voter ID tards?

Here is what I say every time, "Voter ID has ZERO impact on stopping the types of voter fraud which are perpetrated in America."

Thank you for providing us proof of that fact once again. Voter ID would not have stopped the fraud described in your link.

What's more, there was no fraud in this case!

But the State Attorney's Office concluded Friday that the workers were duplicating ballots by hand from damaged originals faxed by military personnel and that "there is nothing improper or illegal about the conduct" under state law.

See?

Every. Time.

At this point, the willfully stupid and blind monkeys then take two tacks: 1) Declare that I claim there is no voter fraud in America. 2) Ignore they have just been embarrassed and continue to post "evidence" that Voter ID is needed.

These useful idiots are serving masters who have an entirely different motive for wanting us all to carry national identity papers.

Last edited:
Any sort of national voter id makes me uncomfortable. I've got no problem with its use for the intended purpose but I don't have trust in the government to control itself down the road from its extended use way beyond the initial legislated use.

How does carrying a voter ID card give the Feds the ability to monitor, track or control anybody.
Seriously? Are you actually this dimwitted?

In other words, you can't answer any of the questions I posed.
Wow. So you really are this dimwitted.

You ever hear of the No Fly List, dipshit?

There's one example of how the government controls our movements.

You show your federally-approved identity papers, your name pops up on the list, you're fucked.

You check into a hotel. The clerk requests your identity papers, and enters it in the computer. That goes to the feds when they want to know the names of everyone who was in Vegas on such and such date. This has actually happened.

What happens in Vegas does NOT stay in Vegas.

That's one example of how the government monitors your movements.

Okay. Throw the "if you aren't doing anything wrong" bullshit at me now. Please. I want to see just how naziesque you have become.

I can't respond now. There is a black sedan outside of my house dude.

IMG_0551.JPG

It used to be fun showing the Voter ID tards that the examples they keep providing us can't be stopped by Voter ID, or that the cases have not been shown to have anything illegal going on.

Now it is incredibly boring. Not even a challenge. It takes about six brain cells to debunk these tards.

But you have to do it, sadly.

If Lefty is so CONCERNED ABOUT THE RUSSIANS or even their OWN PARTY DEFRAUDING VOTERS, then why IS LEFTY OPPOSED TO VOTER ID?

Why are Lefty STATES ILLEGALLY GIVING ILLEGALS Driver Licenses and enrolling them in MOTOR VOTER REGISTRATIONS?

Russia's Elections are more valid than our own & the Integrity of The Vote over there is more protected.
Every Russian Citizen is required to show an ID and their information is cross referenced in a Data Base to make sure that one man gets just one vote.

Every Democracy in the World has Voter ID. The only Nation that doesn't is the USA, and it is because The Left likes to tamper with elections. They are a den of vipers, and they have to cheat to win.

Here's the hypocrisy. Lefty tells illegals that they can have Driver Licenses, and the state will pay for them, but they refuse to allow Voter ID.

Can someone explain to me how Leftist Radicals and Lefty States pay for Driver's Licenses (which is a felony under immigration law) for people that cannot afford them (allegedly), but then claim that Voter ID is a hardship that only impacts minorities?

If I am President Trump, I use Lefty's Fake Conspiracy about Russian Collusion In Our Election, and I get Congress to pass National Voter ID and point The Finger on The Left, for the reason why it's needed.

Interesting…a shit-for-brains conservative lobbying for more federal control of elections.

Interesting…a shit-for-brains conservative lobbying for more federal control of elections.
That's why I call them pseudocons.

the horror.

I KNOW - LET'S COMPARE THINGS TO NAZIS THEN NO ONE WILL DARE TO ARGUE WITH US!!!

First off, those are state mandates, not federal. Second, if you don't drive you don't need to have either.

Once again the so called "small government Tea Party" conservatives show us how much they love big, authoritarian government.
Exactly.

This is how the Right is slowly pushed more and more into becoming full blown Nazis. By increments.
and things like people being able to go into any restroom they want - the fear of that being pushed is stupid. the fears you have being pushed yet are somehow valid.

i swear to god the blinders people put on amaze me at times. we've been losing more and more rights with each passing admin. we lost a TON under obama that you may not realize yet cause you dig obama and all, but as soon as the conservatives play that very same game, you'll have a fit and then likely refuse to see the connection in the 2.

this is how the "left" thinks. when they bother to think at all.

Just wondering...how does allowing a transgender person to go to the bathroom equate to a loss of your rights?

Forum List

Back