How Much is This Nothing Burger Senate Investigation Costing Taxpayers?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Does anyone have a link to the cost in $$$$$? The march to nowhere goes on again today. "Gather the wife and kids, play the theme to 2001 Space Odyssey. It's the BIG EVENT!!!! Jeff Sessions to testify...here are the results of the blockbuster event:

WTF?

Does anyone have a link to the cost in $$$$$? The march to nowhere goes on again today. "Gather the wife and kids, play the theme to 2001 Space Odyssey. It's the BIG EVENT!!!! Jeff Sessions to testify...here are the results of the blockbuster event:

WTF?

I've been hearing he's to testify this afternoon at -- 2:30 p.m., I think. It's going to be on CBS, don't know where else.

WTF?

Let us know when it reaches the Nothing Burger of the Benghazi investigations.

WTF?

I've been hearing he's to testify this afternoon at -- 2:30 p.m., I think. It's going to be on CBS, don't know where else.

All the cable networks and C-Span. Can live stream online as well.

WTF?

Let us know when it reaches the Nothing Burger of the Benghazi investigations.

It passed that on day one.

Costs are zero? They get paid no matter what they do? If they aren't granstanding for MSM they are soliciting cash for next run. They don't work.

Seriously, what can get done 80 short days a year always giving speeches?

Costs are zero? They get paid no matter what they do? If they aren't granstanding for MSM they are soliciting cash for next run. They don't work.

Seriously, what can get done 80 short days a year always giving speeches?
$$$$$ forces them to campaign and fundraiser constantly.

WTF?

Don't blame them, Sessions requested this be a public hearing. I heard just a few second snippet of him talking about something last night--he sounds like Forest Gump after sucking a helium balloon.

How can there be ANYTHING In this? Team of FBI working aroud the clock for a year. Demwitted director on it before the election. Takes very little time to read a few emails or printouts of taped phone calls. 1 year later? Found nothing? If anything existed it would have been leaked by Dem to destroy TrumpenFueher? Are you all on dope? They would have disqualified T-rump in 2016!

But now we got a good guy on it? WTH?

WTF?

Don't blame them, Sessions requested this be a public hearing. I heard just a few second snippet of him talking about something last night--he sounds like Forest Gump after sucking a helium balloon.

Why madam I will have you know he is a man of honor and manners from the South. Something that apparently you did not get with your upbringing in more northern environs.

How can there be ANYTHING In this? Team of FBI working aroud the clock for a year. Demwitted director on it before the election. Takes very little time to read a few emails or printouts of taped phone calls. 1 year later? Found nothing? If anything existed it would have been leaked by Dem to destroy TrumpenFueher? Are you all on dope? They would have disqualified T-rump in 2016!

You're right, nothing will ever come of this investigation ;)

You're right, nothing will ever come of this investigation ;)
if we must we'll double the time your republicans spent pulling their peckers over brexit

Forum List

Back