NASCAR Embraces Pride Month: Heads Explode

Q: How many faggots does it take to fill a NASCAR stadium?

A: We will soon find out. (have a bud lite while you're there) :D

Q: How many faggots does it take to fill a NASCAR stadium?

A: We will soon find out. (have a bud lite while you're there) :D
Only on " gay days " .Clothing optional is always fun. Stadium capacity is usually around 120,000 in most NASCAR stadiums. Less all the obese white heteros. I bet we can " pack in " at least 150,000.

I wonder if NASCAR feels like the tip of the spear in the culture war, knowing that it has a southern, so-called "Christian" fan base that wishes for gay and trans people to stay hidden from view. Perhaps they feel an obligation to get on board with change.
naw, they just want queers to watch their races to improve ratings

It couldn't possibly be they wanted to aide equality and non-discriminatory measures in our nation. Of course they're only a cutthroat family business that's now open to ALL types of families. The bottom lines are important after all.
Dude, it's all about DEI/ESG and their corporate rating score.

An association that pretends their racing cars are "stock" has a dubious place promoting views about other terms that distort original meaning.

THREAD CLEANED
Many of you will find yourselves unable to reply seeing as how you can't seem to remember how to stay on topic.

I still don't get how the shallow ramblings of random nobodies posting on dailykos qualifies as legitimate topical content on usmb.

OP is notorious for it and has become quite comfortable using usmb as an extention to host the personal content of low-value dailykos posters.

Something else the right will now have to disavow. Is there anything they are not boycotting at this point?
QLp9p-RWKdDTpE8EaRdyYGEgW0iez233JWiWMmmWI_o.jpg

Now it’s NASCAR going woke, embracing that godless, liberal diversity stuff.

View attachment 791109

It’s bad enough that NASCAR has a Green Initiative and collects recyclables and plants trees and recycles the tires it uses.

And then they banned the Confederate flag from tracks.

Now this. Of course, this isn’t the first year NASCAR has celebrated Pride Month, not that that matters to some people.

Nonetheless, some fans aren’t happy.

The comments are priceless:

Gives a whole new meaning to racing, doesn’t it.
NASCAR is being eclipsed by those 18K-20K RPM super Go-Carts in Formula 1 racing. NASCAR has also jumped on the political/woke bandwagon which in my opinion was a major mistake. Folks now a days still like the THRILL OF PHYSICAL ACTION, like being in the drivers seat courting 600-800 hp(now a days a LOT more hp) for a QUICK trip down the 1320 hopefully to collect the $$$$$ & of course the ALL IMPORTENT BRAGGING RIGHTS! I well remember that high pitch whine in my ears, higher than a kite adrenaline rush, sweat & ground shaking/deafening roar(open headers) of long ago. There's two(2) things that a man never forgets; his first woman, & his first drag race. Street was the hot ticket back then as it was "run what ya brung" blood & guts 1/4 mile racing for $$$$$. Folks haven't changed like WHY watch racing when one can be competing??? With NHRA dying the slow death the small tracks & asphalt street racing is the place to be! Below image is a carbon copy of how it used to be(still is!!) when we staged our rigs on the line after the burnouts.

View attachment 791109

It’s bad enough that NASCAR has a Green Initiative and collects recyclables and plants trees and recycles the tires it uses.

Now this. Of course, this isn’t the first year NASCAR has celebrated Pride Month, not that that matters to some people.

I don't mind recycling, as I practice it myself.

But this trans thing is a bridge too far. I've watched NASCAR with friends, but never spent a penny with them. Definitely not now.

Godless is a misnomer because there is none, though the physics of a delirious alphabet, exploited politically, links the medical facts: whomever aligns with this alphabet will forever be their birth gender. No amount of hormones, thoughts, prayers, or scalpeling can change that fact. They will be prisoner of their birth-genome until death while grasping at straws in the name-game.

View attachment 791109

I quit watching when Bubba pretended there was a lynching noose in his garage and Nascar refused to nip it in the bud with FACTS

FUCK NASCAR

They've had minority and women drivers but where are the faggots? I've been to plenty of their races and never even noticed any flamers in the stands.

These corporations are beyond stupid. Especially Nascar and Budweiser.

Know your consumer base retards

No one thinks pride month is a bad thing...

Bullshit

Why do fags and blacks get an entire fucking month when every other group gets A SINGLE FUCKING DAY???
Mother's day
Father's day
Memorial day
Labor day
Etc...

The groups I just listed have made REAL SACRIFICES to contribute to our nation yet only get one day....

So yes, I and millions of others have a problem with Pride MONTH. Most people are too scared of the mob to admit it.

Being a fag is a personality chararistic not a damn accomplishment.

Forum List

Back