NASCAR Embraces Pride Month: Heads Explode

Now it’s NASCAR going woke, embracing that godless, liberal diversity stuff.

View attachment 791109

It’s bad enough that NASCAR has a Green Initiative and collects recyclables and plants trees and recycles the tires it uses.

And then they banned the Confederate flag from tracks.

Now this. Of course, this isn’t the first year NASCAR has celebrated Pride Month, not that that matters to some people.

Nonetheless, some fans aren’t happy.

The comments are priceless:

Gives a whole new meaning to racing, doesn’t it.
Why does diversity have to be a liberal thing?? It used to just be an American thing and the bigots just hid in the shadows. Let’s go back to that shall we?

They're only after a good ESG score.
It couldn't possibly be they wanted to aide equality and non-discriminatory measures in our nation. Of course they're only a cutthroat family business that's now open to ALL types of families. The bottom lines are important after all.

FxoBawUX0AADNaA
Your side appropriated and defined "woke.". Now your bothered that we mock it

Yeah.....really, really dumb move...leftists hate NASCAR, so NASCAR decides to insult 99.99999999% of their fans to suck up to the gaystapo.........
I don't know about leftists but most of my gay friends [ mostly very masculine men, no dad bodies among them ( fat and flabby ) ] enjoy NASCAR. The vast majority, over 6 million, do. What's not to like, a few hunky men, fast cars, risky adventures; sounds like any man's dream.

Let's claim a month for Normal and Heterosexual Pride Month. NHPM . What should be our colors?
" Normal " people have the other 11. If you don't realize that you're definitely not very smart. Black and Blue you're always beating yourselves up over nothing.

The right’s campaign of bigotry and hate directed at gay and transgender Americans will ultimately fail – just as conservatives’ campaign of racism and hate against black American and to defend segregation failed.
No one wants to hate gays.... we want our children left alone to be children... to have a childhood.... you can have at them when they turn 18....

Just wait. Someone will bring up the Catholic Priest and boyscout molestations. All gay.

Were they pretending to be gay?
ANY adult who molests children is a sexual deviant, they are PEDOPHILES and the vast majority of those pretend to be heterosexual.

No one thinks pride month is a bad thing... you are confusing gay with not knowing what sex you are and wanting to groom kids... that's two very different things... I don't get why gay people want a pride month but its fine with me.... just leave the kids alone and stop trying to normalize trans genderism because its not normal....
It could be said that 'gay pride month" IS an attempt at normalizing trans genderism. Before you know it, it'll be a national holiday.

No I think its unnecessary and divisive.... but I don't blame corporations from cashing in on it....
You can look at everyone of my posts and you will not find me mocking homosexuality... I will get riled up at the introduction of it to kids however....
That's the thing. That a whole month is dedicated to validate a very small percentage of the population, while little or no recognition is given to many things that make America better for all people whether gay or straight. It just feels excessive and wrong. That does not translate that we feel any animosity toward gay people whatsoever.

But straight people don't get up in the morning thinking they deserve to be recognized, appreciated, validated, or rewarded in any way for being straight. I can't imagine anybody getting in anybody's face about being straight or feeling a need to announce it to anybody. You treat heterosexual as completely natural and the way it is. It doesn't need to be advertised.

I would like for gay people to treat their sexual orientation in exactly that way and, if more did, I think they would get a whole lot less grief.

It is the in your face aspect of it that bothers, even repulses some people and personally I don't think it does a thing to validate gay people but rather can cause resentment of them where none existed before.

And you are right that transgendering is something very different from being gay, is in no way 'normal', and doesn't involve only gay people.

And nobody regardless of their sexual orientation or what they want people to say their gender is should be allowed to target and groom kids with inappropriate costumes, visuals, speech, lyrics, entertainment, curriculum, or anything else like that.

View attachment 791109

It’s bad enough that NASCAR has a Green Initiative and collects recyclables and plants trees and recycles the tires it uses.

Now this. Of course, this isn’t the first year NASCAR has celebrated Pride Month, not that that matters to some people.

Something else the right will now have to disavow. Is there anything they are not boycotting at this point?

View attachment 791109

Yep fast cars and homos and assorted mental defectives go together now. Who would have guessed?

Forum List

Back