Napolean trailer just released and here it is . Has potential

This movie has good potential
Very rare for these epic historical movies to come out anywhere in fake World

I would LOVE to see a great movie on Julius Caesar
Starting with his Gaul Wars, War with Pompey, affair with Cleopat, his Dictator for life and his betrayal

Last edited:
It looks like its about his entire period in power. Thats decades. This will be interesting to see how they do that.

I am really surprised that they didn't cast a Negro as either Napoleon or Josephine or both.

Will Smith must have had previous contract commitments.

Quite out of character for those despicable Hollywood woke freaks.

I would LOVE to see a great movie on Julius Caesar
Starting with his Gaul Wars, War with Pompey, affair with Cleopat, his Dictator for life and his betrayal
Watch the series "Rome".

I was wrong, it may only go to a certain period in his career. On another board they are referencing at least Austerlitz.

I'll watch it when it hits Apple TV. It's a rare film that would get me into a theater... last time was in 2009 and I didn't want to see it, but mom was in town and she did... Avatar. Geez that sucked...

If there was an IMAX near me, I would definitely go for Oppenheimer...

I was surprised by the complete unwillingness to make up Joaquin Phoenix. In 1793 (Napoleon is 24 years old) and in 1812 (43 years old) he looks deeply over 50. Where's that "Deep Face" technique when you need it?

Bonaparte is still considered one of the greatest if not the greatest military minds of all time !
I've always wondered if two geniuses of the military art, Napoleon and Suvorov, had met on the fields of Italy in 1799, how that battle would have gone...

But but where are all the colored folks ( I thought France was very black friendly ) Or was this too early in the Colonial eras to have Moroccans and Tunisians and American Jazz musicians & singers roaming around ?

Forum List

Back