Nancy Pelosi Still Thinks Abortion Is A Woman's Right

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So then I wonder what she would do if somebody asked her would she still support what she believes is a woman's right to choose if her mother had chosen to abort her and not give her a chance at life. I guess she might say that she never would have been born so it would make absolutely no difference to her,.. and that's when the majority of us would agree with her. Oh and btw, I agree one hundred percent with the video,.. if abortion clinics were being attacked then the police would have already been on this a long time ago.

So then I wonder what she would do if somebody asked her would she still support what she believes is a woman's right to choose if her mother had chosen to abort her and not give her a chance at life. I guess she might say that she never would have been born so it would make absolutely no difference to her,.. and that's when the majority of us would agree with her. Oh and btw, I agree one hundred percent with the video,.. if abortion clinics were being attacked then the police would have already been on this a long time ago.

Kind of a moot point

If you don’t exist, you really don’t complain

It IS a woman’s RIGHT to a SAFE and LEGAL ABORTION

Abortions will always exist
But she is not a Catholic let alone a good Catholic. There are too many agendas that are way overboard. Abortions need to be reduced in numbers. Women need to act more responsibly as it is obvious abortion is used as a fall back for irresponsibility.

Actually, I asked that question to my daughter about her two children. I said be very careful about your answer because they may see your answer on facebook. She said that her children know where she stands. But, that doesn't mean they agree with their mom. I really think people that are pro abortion have multiple mental and spiritual challenges. You can see this in their demeaner, statements and actions. It's the same as racist persons. That's because they both come from the same influence, Satan.

no woman has a right to kill her child

Murder is against the law

of both man and God
We definitely agree on this. However, abortionists don't believe the child is human and has the same rights as a child born. So, they claim it isn't alive and therefore it is not murder. They are wrong. But, that is their argument. Much like LGBTQ irrational thinking as well. They simply tune out God so that their minds can do the unseemly. This is known as a reprobate mind. Very hard to change from.

But she is not a Catholic let alone a good Catholic. There are too many agendas that are way overboard. Abortions need to be reduced in numbers. Women need to act more responsibly as it is obvious abortion is used as a fall back for irresponsibility.
She supports universal healthcare for all
Opposes Capital Punishment
Open access to birth control
accessible child care

Most Catholics don’t

What is a Woman?

Great documentary

Most American Catholics support Roe v Wade, Birth Control, women priests…

Just like Pelosi

More than half of U.S. Catholics (56%) said abortion should be legal in all or most cases, while roughly four-in-ten (42%) said it should be illegal in all or most cases,

Roughly two-thirds of Catholics (68%) said they do not want the Supreme Court to completely overturn the landmark decision,

Forum List

Back