Nancy Pelosi Blames Climate Change For 20-Year High In Border Crossings And Surge Under Biden

Easy to criticize what you dont understand....and easy to criticize a country you dont live in.

It is also easier to pee in your pants than look for a restroom. DO you do that? I doubt it.

It is definitely easy to criticize the US fck up. Americans of all political stripes have already stated their case on that. Catch me tomorrow when your brain isn't so full.
Easy to criticize the US....yet....for some reason....people trek a thousand miles across a desert to sneak in here.

My guess? You are canadian. All you do is criticize the US and at the first sight of turmoil you fire up your one tank with rusted treads and your one Sopwith Camel and your PM calls the ahite hose saying "we need you....we need you......we the leaches need you"

Get off a site that debates US policy. You are a clueless leach.

CYA.

Easy to criticize what you dont understand....and easy to criticize a country you dont live in.

It is also easier to pee in your pants than look for a restroom. DO you do that? I doubt it.

It is definitely easy to criticize the US fck up. Americans of all political stripes have already stated their case on that. Catch me tomorrow when your brain isn't so full.
Easy to criticize the US....yet....for some reason....people trek a thousand miles across a desert to sneak in here.

My guess? You are canadian. All you do is criticize the US and at the first sight of turmoil you fire up your one tank with rusted treads and your one Sopwith Camel and your PM calls the ahite hose saying "we need you....we need you......we the leaches need you"

CYA.
Almost all Canadians wish they were in America.
1621019576657.jpeg

CYA.
Almost all Canadians wish they were in America. View attachment 489504
well, they are all in America.

Many wish they were US Citizens.

My advice? Take a flight from Toronto to NY. Transfer to a flight from NY to Cancun. Hire a coyote to take them hundereds of miles to the north.....cross the rio grande....and poof. Free hotel room, free covid test and likely free healthcare and guaranteed amnesty as long as you say you were persecuted in Mexico for your religious beliefs..

Or....

You can do it the right way.

But why? That costs money and time.

News flash....doing anything the right way is more expensive than cheating!

CYA.

I lived in a town near the border for seven years. We were told not make any doctor appointments on Monday because that is when all the Canadians usually made appointments. They would rather pay for American health care than get that Canadian Socialized medicine for free.

CYA.

I lived in a town near the border for seven years. We were told not make any doctor appointments on Monday because that is when all the Canadians usually made appointments. They would rather pay for American health care than get that Canadian Socialized medicine for free.
Well I live near Buffalo and we have never heard any such crap. You believe a bunch of bologna. Maybe there are a few super rich Canadians who in jail paying through the nose so they can do things a couple of weeks sooner. The last time you 90% of Canadians approve their healthcare while ours was about 30%....

I guess the 40 year low under Trump was due to Obamamessiah’s weather changing effects.

This is really just an outright admission of the utter incompetence of the Progressives and Democrat Party.

Although they have an open door policy promising assistance, and possible citizenship to immigrants arriving ...
They want you to believe it has something to do with Global Warming.

They have backed themselves so far into a corner, that they have to blame something they cannot fix, for the problem they have created.
They are actually trying to make their mistake your fault, if you don't agree with them, or what they want to do.

If you believe Global Warming has more to do with the immigration crisis than the Progressives ringing the dinner bell, and telling them to come get some ...
Then you would make a perfect First Pound Draft Pick for the Jim Jones Kool-Aid Drinking Contest ... :thup:

Last edited:

CYA.

Well I live near Buffalo and we have never heard any such crap. You believe a bunch of bologna. Maybe there are a few super rich Canadians who in jail paying through the nose so they can do things a couple of weeks sooner. The last time you 90% of Canadians approve their healthcare while ours was about 30%....
You’re just ignorant about everything in the real world.

Frustrated by long waits, some Canadians are heading to the U.S. for medical treatment.

CYA.

You’re just ignorant about everything in the real world.

Frustrated by long waits, some Canadians are heading to the U.S. for medical treatment.

Close to 2 1/2 times more Americans travel out of country for health care than do Canadians. (per capita adjusted)

You never want to debate health care with a Canadian. Or any of the other modern countries either!

She is just covering for her meal ticket.

She insider traded for millions on Tesla and while Martha Stewart went to jail for pelosi had nothing happen because she is bidens pet.

She will do any mental gymnastics needed to cover him for and make him look good.

And should I have also mentioned that Canada's health care and all the world's universal health care systems are rated as better than the US fk up?

Not to mention that Canada's is affordable for all of it's people. (black, yellow, brown, and pink people included)

And certainly not necessary to mention that our medical outcome is better and our life expectancy is much higher.

And no need to twist the knife and say that our infant mortality rate is quite a bit better.

And then let's not even talk about the stubborn fact that nearly 2 1/2 times more Americans travel out of country for health care, as do Canadians.

I guess the 40 year low under Trump was due to Obamamessiah’s weather changing effects.

There seems to be a clearer explanation...

f5894960cbe78b4e6479bd7e965f0abdf86ba7188f4fee92ca2d75556a55bc7d.jpg

52b9db4dab5dffbe4b0ac116147b5825dfe8eafe44c84cc1f369c591f74a2312.jpg

Just getting back to normal after the inhumane un American Trump policies.

Please explain how it was Un-American for Trump to uphold his oath of office, protect our borders, and follow our immigration laws.

This should be fun..................

He did not follow our immigration laws or asylum laws..... Duh.

There seems to be a clearer explanation...

f5894960cbe78b4e6479bd7e965f0abdf86ba7188f4fee92ca2d75556a55bc7d.jpg

52b9db4dab5dffbe4b0ac116147b5825dfe8eafe44c84cc1f369c591f74a2312.jpg

Just getting back to normal after the inhumane un American Trump policies.

Please explain how it was Un-American for Trump to uphold his oath of office, protect our borders, and follow our immigration laws.

This should be fun..................

He did not follow our immigration laws or asylum laws..... Duh.

link?

Trillions of dollars in Trump tax cuts in which 70% of the money goes to the wealthiest 1%.
Nobody can accuse Trump of putting the plan to the test. Would it have been a success had Trump won another 4 years?

That should at least frame the debate!

You do realize that virtually everyone will see an increase in taxes if/when Biden rolls back the Trump tax cuts, which means that virtually everyone saw a tax cut when they were implemented. Biden will continue to say he didn’t raise taxes on anyone making over 400k/yr. He just rolled back the Trump tax cuts instead. Ignorant brainwashed lefties will buy the trickery.

CYA.
You ignorant asshole!
The REASON most of the Canadian population is close to the US border is BECAUSE when the Canadian railways were built the owners positioned them close to existing US railways so it was easy use spur lines to facilitate cross border commerce.
99% of Canadians think the fucking US is a fucking crime ridden drug infested corrupt shithole.
And they are 100% correct!
More Canadians would rather move to fucking India than to the USA.

Forum List

Back