Nancy Pelosi Blames Climate Change For 20-Year High In Border Crossings And Surge Under Biden

give us an exact rate, and at what income you want it to start.
Eliz Warren has stated it pretty clearly and so has Biden. It starts with not raising taxes on anybody under about 400K.

It's the principle that needs discussion, not the exact figures.

America's principles have led to failure on the system.

When we Americans say that these stupid Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than they know about Economics, Biology, History, Ethics or the Constitution it is dumb things like this we are talking about.

The fucking little shitheads are flooding into this country to sign up for welfare because Joe Dufus ran on a platform to let them flood in. It doesn't have a damn thing to do with the climate. The US has a better welfare system than wherever the little shitheads ran away from. Climate doesn't have anything to do with it.
Immigrants are not able to get welfare, what you are talking about is b******* propaganda.
Liar!

You stupid Moon Bats are confused about everything, aren't you? Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much for being dumbasses.

63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs

Among the findings:

• In 2014, 63 percent of households headed by a non-citizen reported that they used at least one welfare program, compared to 35 percent of native-headed households.
  • Welfare use drops to 58 percent for non-citizen households and 30 percent for native households if cash payments from the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) are not counted as welfare. EITC recipients pay no federal income tax. Like other welfare, the EITC is a means-tested, anti-poverty program, but unlike other programs one has to work to receive it.
  • Compared to native households, non-citizen households have much higher use of food programs (45 percent vs. 21 percent for natives) and Medicaid (50 percent vs. 23 percent for natives).
  • Including the EITC, 31 percent of non-citizen-headed households receive cash welfare, compared to 19 percent of native households. If the EITC is not included, then cash receipt by non-citizen households is slightly lower than natives (6 percent vs. 8 percent).
  • While most new legal immigrants (green card holders) are barred from most welfare programs, as are illegal immigrants and temporary visitors, these provisions have only a modest impact on non-citizen household use rates because: 1) most legal immigrants have been in the country long enough to qualify; 2) the bar does not apply to all programs, nor does it always apply to non-citizen children; 3) some states provide welfare to new immigrants on their own; and, most importantly, 4) non-citizens (including illegal immigrants) can receive benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born children who are awarded U.S. citizenship and full welfare eligibility at birth.
The following figures include EITC:

• No single program explains non-citizens' higher overall welfare use. For example, not counting school lunch and breakfast, welfare use is still 61 percent for non-citizen households compared to 33 percent for natives. Not counting Medicaid, welfare use is 55 percent for immigrants compared to 30 percent for natives.
  • Welfare use tends to be high for both newer arrivals and long-time residents. Of households headed by non-citizens in the United States for fewer than 10 years, 50 percent use one or more welfare programs; for those here more than 10 years, the rate is 70 percent.
  • Welfare receipt by working households is very common. Of non-citizen households receiving welfare, 93 percent have at least one worker, as do 76 percent of native households receiving welfare. In fact, non-citizen households are more likely overall to have a worker than are native households.1
  • The primary reason welfare use is so high among non-citizens is that a much larger share of non-citizens have modest levels of education and, as a result, they often earn low wages and qualify for welfare at higher rates than natives.
  • Of all non-citizen households, 58 percent are headed by immigrants who have no more than a high school education, compared to 36 percent of native households.
  • Of households headed by non-citizens with no more than a high school education, 81 percent access one or more welfare programs. In contrast, 28 percent of non-citizen households headed by a college graduate use one or more welfare programs.
  • Like non-citizens, welfare use also varies significantly for natives by educational attainment, with the least educated having much higher welfare use than the most educated.
  • Using education levels and likely future income to determine the probability of welfare use among new green card applicants — and denying permanent residency to those likely to utilize such programs — would almost certainly reduce welfare use among future permanent residents.
  • Of households headed by naturalized immigrants (U.S. citizens), 50 percent used one or more welfare programs. Naturalized-citizen households tend to have lower welfare use than non-citizen households for most types of programs, but higher use rates than native households for virtually every major program.
  • Welfare use is significantly higher for non-citizens than for natives in all four top immigrant-receiving states. In California, 72 percent of non-citizen-headed households use one or more welfare programs, compared to 35 percent for native-headed households. In Texas, the figures are 69 percent vs. 35 percent; in New York they are 53 percent vs. 38 percent; and in Florida, 56 percent of non-citizen-headed households use at least welfare program, compared to 35 percent of native households.
Americans on both sides of the politics are good at pointing out their country's failure.
Better put...
Americans on both sides of politics learn form their country's failures....until now.
Now we are living in the world of "if it aint broke, lets fix it anyway". The world of "there is a better shape of the wheel, lets spend money to find it". The world of "this mouse trap works great but lets spend money to make a mouse trap that works equally great."

In other words.......the fucking border was not an issue. Why fuck with it?

Eliz Warren has stated it pretty clearly and so has Biden. It starts with not raising taxes on anybody under about 400K.

that's rhetoric and I trust you wont fall for r it.
The only way to spend that kind of money other than taxing the "rich", is to print money. Anyone with any economic knowledge is aware that money printed on demand results in devaluation of the dollar. Devaluation of the dollar causes a spike in inflation. Inflation is actually defined as a "tax" when it is created by government overspending and currency printing.
Now.
Who pays for inflation?
Every walk of life of any income, any race, any sexual preference, any choice of protein intake, any lifestyle....everyone.
When the fuck are you people going to realize demonizing the rich is only a ploy for you to say hooray....they are going to give me free stuff"....there is nothing free. Ever. Anywhere. Nada. Zilch. And the rich? Take 100% of their income and it still wont pay for the spending.

So guess what folks....all you people that are on board with tax the rich and give to us free loaders....YOU WILL BE PAYING IT FOR EVERY CONSUMER GOODS YOU BUY.

And the rich? They can afford to spend another 100 a week on stupid shit due to inflation. Can you?

If you can then stop asking for free stuff.

That lying sonofabitch Joe Dufus was VP under the Worthless Negro. The Worthless Negro swore he wouldn't raise taxes for anybody making less than $250K a year but yet the shithead did. Like right off the bat an increase tax on tobacco products that mostly hit the lower income people. Several other taxes that hit people making less than $250K. If I remember correctly the number was 21 new taxes that affected people making less than $250K

Democrats lie and Joe Dufus is lying about tax increases for people making less than $450K. It may or may not directly or indirectly make it to the income tax tables but he will fuck us. It cost a lot of money to feed the filthy Liberal special interest groups and he will squeeze the money out of us one way or another.

Even a corporate tax hits everybody because corporations pay the tax burden out of the revenue generated from the sale of goods and services.

Hell, Sport, his dumbass decisions on fossil fuels and his big spending inflation have already resulted in Americans having less spendable money, A very cruel indirect tax. We are being taxed to fund Liberal stupidity, aren't we?

Do you can't define a "fair share" with numbers............only in principle.

Typical.

That lying sonofabitch Joe Dufus was VP under the Worthless Negro. The Worthless Negro swore he wouldn't raise taxes for anybody making less than $250K a year but yet the shithead did. Like right off the bat an increase tax on tobacco products that mostly hit the lower income people. Several other taxes that hit people making less than $250K. If I remember correctly the number was 21 new taxes that affected people making less than $250K

Democrats lie and Joe Dufus is lying about tax increases for people making less than $450K. It may or may not directly or indirectly make it to the income tax tables but he will fuck us. It cost a lot of money to feed the filthy Liberal special interest groups and he will squeeze the money out of us one way or another.

Even a corporate tax hits everybody because corporations pay the tax burden out of the revenue generated from the sale of goods and services.

Hell, Sport, his dumbass decisions on fossil fuels and his big spending inflation have already resulted in Americans having less spendable money, A very cruel indirect tax. We are being taxed to fund Liberal stupidity, aren't we?
Yesh, the American way is the establishement way and it's both the D and R way. Your country is fkd up because of it.

At least you understand that much.

But you all pretend you have better ideas and then fail to propose any. Your heads are fkd up with the notions that greedy capitalism can work, and it's shown that it ain't working.
Talk to me later when I'm in a more charitable mood.

Typical.
You're thinking and talking on the issue and that's enough for any stupid fcking American for one day. We'll start again tomorrow when your head's not so full.

Fuel and food and housing and heating/ac and clothing and housing supplies and automobiles and more are rising in prices. It varies for any of the items. Inflation is going to outpace pay raises. Hence.... a tax increase. A report has noted that there is 25% more money in the system since January. That is a lot of printing. A Progs work is never done. Lifetime morons with grand ideas of godhood.

Typical.
I am tired of the fair share rhetoric. Whats fair share?
I pay taxes based on my income. Higher than most but I earn more than most. I pay tolls for roads, gas tax, sales tax on goods purchased. I pay real estate taxes that covers the cost of schools and other municipal services.
Here is the point:
THE STATE OFFERS ME NO MORE THAN THEY OFFER OTHERS OF ALL INCOME LEVELS....YET I WILLINGLY PAY BASED ON MY IMCOME.

And by the way....

When I am told "ypou didnt build that....and your success was built on the backs of others...

YOU ARE WRONG.

I DID build those roads with my tax dollars. I DID pay those teachers with my tax dollars.

SO enough with the wealth over non wealth rhetoric. I pay more to the cause than those less fortunate than I am....and I get no more from the state than those less fortunate than I am.

Enough said.

Time to put your big pants on and do for yourself.

Typical.
You're thinking and talking on the issue and that's enough for any stupid fcking American for one day. We'll start again tomorrow when your head's not so full.
I'm still up to discuss your inability to define a "fair share". But you run along if you are tired of getting humiliated.

Fuel and food and housing and heating/ac and clothing and housing supplies and automobiles and more are rising in prices. It varies for any of the items. Inflation is going to outpace pay raises. Hence.... a tax increase. A report has noted that there is 25% more money in the system since January. That is a lot of printing. A Progs work is never done. Lifetime morons with grand ideas of godhood.
Everybody else has already verified that your country is completely fkd up.
For you it's Biden's fault, for others it's Trump's fault.

For non-Americans it's their fault. At least it's happening at a good time to benefit China and world peace.

(this is where you tell me that I'm a chicom)

I guess the 40 year low under Trump was due to Obamamessiah’s weather changing effects.

Your ridiculous GOP propaganda machine doesn't tell you about the two hurricanes they had the last two years un heard of and all the other strange weather down there with the floods. Not to mention the volcanoes recently. Dumbass. Change the channel read something, brainwashed functional moron.

Your ridiculous big oil big health big pharma big money garbage party is a total disgrace and so are you for not caring what reality is.... Brainwashed functional racist....

Promising them free stuff is bringing them here dumbass. Tell me when they realize how looney you people are and start voting republican. Are y'all going to deport them. Minorities are already starting to vote republican.

Yesh, the American way is the establishement way and it's both the D and R way. Your country is fkd up because of it.

But you all pretend you have better ideas and then fail to propose any. Your heads are fkd up with the notions that greedy capitalism can work, and it's shown that it ain't working.
Not sure where you are from, but based on how you phrase things, you are not from America.

I grew up in a tough neighborhood. It was what it was.
I saved money working early on. Joined the military. Did my time and went out to the real world.
I found myself homeless at the age of 24. Refused to spend my saved money for a roof over my head. I realized, the more I suffered the more I would be driven to make something of myself.
At the age of 26 I opened a company. Just me. Small office. Grew to two much larger offices before I was 30.
By 35 I had over 100 employees.
Sold my company because I wanted to switch directions.
Started another one.
Now, nearly 30 years later I am retired. Children married. They both own their own houses. Have grandchildren. Wife of 35 years the love of my life and I live in paradise.

Capitalism worked quite well for me....and for the hundreds of people I employed....not to mention the hundreds of thousand dollars in corporate tax matching I contributed to my great country.

Easy to criticize what you dont understand....and easy to criticize a country you dont live in.

It is also easier to pee in your pants than look for a restroom. DO you do that? I doubt it.

Time for you to say something that makes sense.
Some corporate billionaires pay no income taxes. Does that make any sense.

That will probably depend on which political party you blame for America's failure?

Easy to criticize what you dont understand....and easy to criticize a country you dont live in.

It is also easier to pee in your pants than look for a restroom. DO you do that? I doubt it.

It is definitely easy to criticize the US fck up. Americans of all political stripes have already stated their case on that. Catch me tomorrow when your brain isn't so full.

Time for you to say something that makes sense.
Some corporate billionaires pay no income taxes. Does that make any sense.

That will probably depend on which political party you blame for America's failure?
you are naive as it pertains to how the tax code works.

Corproate "billionaires", (and there are few) have S-Corps or LLC's that are paid by their corporations. This allows for a pass through tax. So they dont pay taxes from "Billionaire Coproation"...they pay tax through their pass through corporation. Why? Becuase it is more efficient from an accounting standpint.
Furthermore....when you hear some asshole politician say "Billonaire coporation paid no corporate tax", they are telling the truth but hiding the facts.
Example...

My company earns 100 dollars.
I have 80 dollars in expenses
That is 20 dollars in net profit.
I have a choice as a c-corp. I can give myself that 20 dollars and pay personal income tax on it or I can say to myself "I want to expand my company next year, so I will keep that in the operating account for later on".....
So, you see, sure, no tax is paid on that revenue....but no income was earned by anyone with it.

That is how it works.

Learn about what you debate.

Trust me.

You will find it enlightening.

I trust private enterprise giving me a quality product at a competitive price a lot more than I trust some stupid Bureaucrat that doesn't give a shit about me whose boss is a corrupt politician elected by greedy special interest groups.

For instance, I am a veteran and is eligible for VA health care being that I am a veteran of the Vietnam War. I don't have to meet any income threshold. I can have a six figure income and still get health care through them.

A few years ago I had a cancer problem. I could have gone to the VA and got it taken care of for free. However, I didn't want to put something as important as cancer treatment in the hands of government bureaucrats that didn't give a shit about me. Instead I paid for my own treatment. I received excellent care. I had three high quality private health care clinics vying for my business. I received the excellent treatment fast and effectively. I think that had I waited for the filthy ass government bureaucracy I would probably be dead of the cancer by now.

Government sucks. Big bloated government really sucks. High taxation sucks. Government bureaucracy sucks. The filthy ass welfare state sucks. How about you paying your bills and I pay mine and we leave the government out of it? Sound fair?

Because everyone knows I’m going to take a loss instead of passing along my increased expenses!

Forum List

Back