Nancy looks nervous and upset. Mike looks strong and confident

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Trump is drawing strong lines and creating great things to campaign on, especially in a booming economy

4 more years

seems really like

KAG

Trump is drawing strong lines and creating great things to campaign on, especially in a booming economy

4 more years

seems really like

KAG
Lol nobody has ever described that limpdick as strong or confident

4 more years

seems really like

KAG
5 more years and Pence is in training. If he follows Trump's America-First example he will be elected POTUS in 2024.

A historic first? So far nobody is talking about it but the House Speaker ripped up the copy of the President's speech while he was still at the podium.

A historic first? So far nobody is talking about it but the House Speaker ripped up the copy of the President's speech while he was still at the podium.
She certainly made it noticeable, now didn't she? I could call her a name I never use, but it would be too good for her.

Wow, what a bitch. That copy of the President's speech might have been worth something to collectors.

the House Speaker ripped up the copy of the President's speech while he was still at the podium.

Almost all the democrats acted like children. Did you notice the lime green tie on nadler? Sitting with schiff?

They damn near started a protest at one point.

Actually, she was ripping up the code of the Des Moines app for the Caucus last night. This hasn't been a good day for her, now has it? Tomorrow will be the icing on the cake for her week when they acquit Trump!

Pence looks stately and inspires confidence....

Nanzi looks dazed, like she's waking up from a colonoscopy. She should be put out on the shit-filled streets of SF. Make her own it.

4 more years

seems really like

KAG

Donald is rightly sending Nancy ever closer increasingly off into deep end towards her eventual nervous breakdown.

She actually really does look like she about the have a breakdown.

4 more years

seems really like

KAG

It's because she was wondering if she could dump one more gallon of piss in her depends without it leaking.

4 more years

seems really like

KAG
Lol nobody has ever described that limpdick as strong or confident

Did you think up that shit all by yourself or did momma help just a little?

I thought I'd seen it all from them, but I hae to admit, that was shocking.

It wasn't just a wretched thing to do...it was incredibly stupid.

4 more years

seems really like

KAG

Donald is rightly sending Nancy ever closer increasingly off into deep end towards her eventual nervous breakdown.

Oh yeah. I don't say that lightly. I say that quite legitimately that both Nancy, Adam and Jerry all look very much worse for the wear tonight. I'm sure they are in a fog of shock and disbelief even as I write this, with no idea getting up tomorrow where to go next with this knowing full well that Trump is heading towards reelection and any further efforts they can imagine would likely only have disastrous political consequences for them instead, having sat in this large hall of congress having spent the night listening to floor shaking calls of USA! USA! Do you EVER remember hearing such nationalistic patriotism at a SOTU before?

Then after throngs of adulation and applause for 90 minutes, culminating in a floor shaking: FOUR MORE YEARS!

These people can't take four more years. They hate this guy. HATE him. Don't let Nancy tell you otherwise, she HATES Donald. It is either Donald or them. Like Iran, they cannot live with their sworn enemy, yet are too proud to ever concede defeat. Right now, the only options are inward, psychological suicide. Nancy is cracking.

It is time to BREAK THE DEMOCRATS.

BREAK THE DEMOCRATS. Break 'em.

Last edited:

4 more years

seems really like

KAG

Oh yeah. I don't say that lightly. I say that quite legitimately that both Nancy, Adam and Jerry all look very much worse for the wear tonight. I'm sure they are in a fog of shock and disbelief even as I write this, with no idea getting up tomorrow where to go next with this knowing full well that Trump is heading towards reelection and any further efforts they can imagine would likely only have disastrous political consequences for them instead, having sat in this large hall of congress having spent the night listening to floor shaking calls of USA! USA! Do you EVER remember hearing such nationalistic patriotism at a SOTU before?

Then after throngs of adulation and applause for 90 minutes, culminating in a floor shaking: FOUR MORE YEARS!

These people can't take four more years. They hate this guy. HATE him. Don't let Nancy tell you otherwise, she HATES Donald. It is either Donald or them. Like Iran, they cannot live with their sworn enemy, yet are too proud to ever concede defeat. Right now, the only options are inward, psychological suicide. Nancy is cracking.

It is time to BREAK THE DEMOCRATS.

BREAK THE DEMOCRATS. Break 'em.
I think it will be a very long time before you see a Democratic administration. Just look at Iowa, the Impeachment followed by the great speech from Trump. He still gets thousands at rallies while the Democrats can fill a café. Look for the Democrats to rig the election to go for Bloomberg. That's the only path left and that will cause rancor all over the rest of the candidates. Super delegates are already planning to vote for him, what you bet?

Forum List

Back