Democrat SOTU Response Falls Flat

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
After a masterpiece of a State of the Union Address by President Trump, loaded with facts of unprecedented accomplishments, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan was faced with the daunting task of responding.

I'd say she did a pretty good job, as well as could be expected, citing accomplishments of Democrat governors in various states.

Gov. Whitmer also made the hopeless claim that Democrats amazingly cling to though. She defined the Democrat party as being the party of working Americans.

Just as this notion was rejected by working Americans in the 2016 election, it will always be rejected by us, as long as Democrats continue to support illegal immigration.

Flooding the job market with labor competition for America's workers, driving wages down, and forcing American workers to $upport indigent illegal aliens, is not how you support American workers.

At Her Daughter's School
She Spoke To 150 ??

maxresdefault.jpg

After a masterpiece of a State of the Union Address by President Trump, loaded with facts of unprecedented accomplishments, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan was faced with the daunting task of responding.

I'd say she did a pretty good job, as well as could be expected, citing accomplishments of Democrat governors in various states.

Gov. Whitmer also made the hopeless claim that Democrats amazingly cling to though. She defined the Democrat party as being the party of working Americans.

Just as this notion was rejected by working Americans in the 2016 election, it will always be rejected by us, as long as Democrats continue to support illegal immigration.

Flooding the job market with labor competition for America's workers, driving wages down, and forcing American workers to $upport indigent illegal aliens, is not how you support American workers.
Oh no, you think it fell flat?! Darn, I thought for sure you’d be applauding it

The Dems should have been more bi-partisan. These, unfortunately, are partisan times. There were literally Dems who were angry at Trump for taking out the Iranian general. Can you imagine such a response when they hunted Bin Laden?

I remember the night Obama announced that Bin Laden was dead. I was happy as hell for that pos being sent to hell. There are moments when justice, delivered in equal force to those who engaged in terror brings you together. I'm not particularly violent or wish harm, but some people are too evil to not be repaid.

You don't care who did it or how, you just know that so many who lost so much on that day feel some sense of relief and justice. Trump wasn't even given this, against a man who hurt so many U.S soldiers.

I thought she was funny. Trump went on with an endless list of accomplishments and she gave one of the for the Democrats. One man (party unknown) filled pot holes with dirt when he state did not fix them. Good God. Certainly there was something better?

uggghhh.

I hate this lady.

Her crusade to fix the roads is like Trump's crusade to build a wall. :gay:

uggghhh.

I hate this lady.

Her crusade to fix the roads is like Trump's crusade to build a wall. :gay:
What's wrong with building the wall ? Border walls exist in dozens of countries around the world, and they have proven to be successful.

Oh no, you think it fell flat?! Darn, I thought for sure you’d be applauding it
Stop thinking.

Unprecedented Accomplishments?

You do know that Obama created more jobs in his last three years than Trump did in his first three, right?

You do know the economy was growing faster in Obama's last three years than in Trump's first three, right?

You can really grow an economy if you do it all on credit.

EP8yIiDWAAIkjJU

You do know that Obama created more jobs in his last three years than Trump did in his first three, right?

You do know the economy was growing faster in Obama's last three years than in Trump's first three, right?

EP8yIiDWAAIkjJU
You do know all the unprecedented accomplishments that Trump mentioned in his speech, don't you ? If you don't, you either didn't see the speech, or weren't paying attention.
Should be easy to obtain a video of it.

EP8yIiDWAAIkjJU
You do know all the unprecedented accomplishments that Trump mentioned in his speech, don't you ? If you don't, you either didn't see the speech, or weren't paying attention.
Or you knew the truth.

America became energy independent under Obama. Remember, fracking started while Obama was president.
But everybody knows that.

EPu432eW4AIurwj

EP8yIiDWAAIkjJU
Or you knew the truth.

America became energy independent under Obama. Remember, fracking started while Obama was president.

EPu432eW4AIurwj
I could mention a lot of great things that happened for the first time while Trump was president. I,' posted them many times in the forum.

So many accomplishments. So little time.

Somebody I've never heard of dutifully offered an insufferable screed about potholes.....

OMG was that fucking lame.

Yea, I flipped to it and she was talking about how we should get paid overtime while on the clock. Who the flip doesn’t get paid when working on the clock?

EP8yIiDWAAIkjJU
Or you knew the truth.

EPu432eW4AIurwj

And yet Dems want to end that.

The FACTS show that trump lives up to his Dotard moniker.

Bookmark this, and I will certainly apologize IF trumpstain is re-elected.
Likewise, you RWI's should acknowledge this when Dotard fails to be re-elected.

Deal?

I thought she was funny. Trump went on with an endless list of accomplishments and she gave one of the for the Democrats. One man (party unknown) filled pot holes with dirt when he state did not fix them. Good God. Certainly there was something better?
Actually it was a 12 year old kid that the she was talking about. Whitmer has even spoken with him on the phone for the news cameras, you know, because apparently he's her administration's civil engineering expert. You know, kinda like the Democrats' 16 year old Swedish special ed student they chose as their energy economics expert.

Hopefully Whitmer has not inspired kids all over the country to start filling potholes with dirt. Most of the dirt will just wash away when it rains. And what dirt is left around the edges when the pot hole crew comes by will have to be removed before they can fill it with asphalt, thus making the crew significantly less productive.

Fuckin' moobats. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I guess I'm a lot late on this, but would somebody please tell me what the hell all the white clothes Democrats were wearing is all about.

I was thinking it might be them getting ready to be inmates in local nuthouses, after they get voted out 9 months from now.

The FACTS show that trump lives up to his Dotard moniker.

Bookmark this, and I will certainly apologize IF trumpstain is re-elected.
Likewise, you RWI's should acknowledge this when Dotard fails to be re-elected.

Deal?

What on Earth are you babbling about?

Working-class Americans better pay close attention to the hatred of them by democrats.

Forum List

Back