Name 5 things about yourself that might surprise others here.

1. I watch Soap Operas
2. I've hitch-hiked across the entire southeast
3. I'm a chocoholic
4. I've bought, sold, and used every illicit drug you can name with the exception of heroin
5. I lost my virginity to a hooker in Germany

What was your favorite drug?

Do you speak German?

:420:done and done!:420:

Hope that helps.

(I kinda liked the image, by the way. :cool: But the Board management doesn't allow pictures with nudity, under the terms of service. They want this place to be remain family friendly ... except for the language.)

Fuck. You're fucking kidding me. That's fucking fucked.

No fucking kidding. Fucking "ayyyy." I mean, fuck me because the fucking fucker's fucked.

I guess Ekrem didn't like my answers so...to make him happy:

I like being in my garden.
I am a breast cancer survivor (sor far).
I think elephants are the most wonderful animals.
I love tacos.
I dream I can fly.

howzat?

You are a survivor. (((hug)))

1. I watch Soap Operas
2. I've hitch-hiked across the entire southeast
3. I'm a chocoholic
4. I've bought, sold, and used every illicit drug you can name with the exception of heroin
5. I lost my virginity to a hooker in Germany
I guessed all of those but the soap operas.
I think I have mentioned a lot of those, come to think of it.
1. B&E
2. GTA
3. Never had, never will and cannot stand tattoos
4. Still enjoy a "bushy" one
5. I love chocolate and love chik-o-sticks, but HATE Butterfingers!!!
:cool:

I have 3 tiny tattoos. A heart a star and a rainbow. Each one to remind me of an event that greatly affected my life. And I hate bushy ones. Yuck.

Erm, explain to me what the heck a 'bushy one' is?

The pubes, babe, the pubes...

To trim or not to trim... That is the question.

Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer

The bushiness of the pubes,

Or to take razor against a sea of hair...

Oh, lol.

I am not game enough to wax or shave properly down there. Too many fiddly bits haha!

You're supposed to have someone ELSE do the shaving.

:eusa_whistle:

Its safer.

The pubes, babe, the pubes...

To trim or not to trim... That is the question.

Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer

The bushiness of the pubes,

Or to take razor against a sea of hair...

Oh, lol.

I am not game enough to wax or shave properly down there. Too many fiddly bits haha!

You're supposed to have someone ELSE do the shaving.

:eusa_whistle:

Its safer.

Now this is to much information LOL:lol:

1. I easily become Verklemp in movies about horses
2. I cannot watch injections or blood being drawn
3. I like most black people more than most white people
4. I like sleeping alone
5. I have never killed anyone

Yeah, SURPRISE!!!!

:420:
OR, perhaps you could bring your avie image into compliance with the Board's TOS immediately?

I dunno.

Just a thought.
done and done!:420:

Hope that helps.

(I kinda liked the image, by the way. :cool: But the Board management doesn't allow pictures with nudity, under the terms of service. They want this place to be remain family friendly ... except for the language.)
*nod*
its a **** of a thing, though, this family friendly stuff. you know. for me. on a forum. but im trying real hard.

1. i love to cook .
  2. i am an animal lover ,especialy dogs .
  3. i used to be a power lifter.
  4. i am a softy when it comes to people that are having hard times and have given a lot of money to people that were finacialy hurting .
  5. i love to read ,especially science fiction .

Last edited:
1. I am a survivalist.

2. I read 3,000 words a minute (a little less than average for a trained speed reader) but I'm a lousy speller and an even worse typist.

3. I'm 73 but go to the gym 3 days a week. I can still do 150 pounds on the preacher curl.

4. My three favorite subjects are the Bible, Planet X and HIV/AIDS. I've spent many hours studying each subject.

5. I love to write limericks, especially dirty ones. In college the last name of one of my female classmates was Sheppard. She loved limericks, too, so I wrote this for her:

I once knew a lady named Sheppard
Whose pussy was purposefully peppered.
That was ten years ago
And her boyfriend named Joe
Can still sneeze the spots off a leopard.

Hey, I didn't say I was good.

I count it because I was told that if the gas tank had been where the lightning hit exactly, I would not be here now.
I wouldn't count it if you weren't electrocuted.

Your math would be like counting almost being hit by a car as being hit by a car.
If you have to be electrocuted in order for it to count, I guess that country singer Aaron Tippin has not been hit by lightning twice.

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. He was literally hit both times. I've heard him tell about it and I remember him saying that the second time was worse. :( :( :(

Yes. It has to literally touch and buzz you. If lightning struck a tree I was under or a house I was in; I wouldn't count it. It's sort of an insult to people who have been struck by lightning to claim it otherwise when you think about it.

Forum List

Back