Name 5 things about yourself that might surprise others here.

MondoBongo

Saintly
Apr 14, 2013
With her feet on the Resolute Desk
I'll start - don't necessarily include things to "puff" your resume - just be honest:

1. As I said, I'm a former gymnast
2. I know how to clog dance and I love Irish music
3. I speak Russian
4. I'm an unabashed fan of Norman Reedus - I loved Daryl Dixon when he was Murphy Macmanus.
5. The Clash/Joe Strummer - yeah, they are the most awesome ever.

Your turn.

1.) I am left handed.
2.) By looking at how fare skinned I am, you would never know that I was born in Florida.
3.) When I tell people that I am already in my 30's, they tell me that I still look like I am in my early 20s if not younger.
4.) I was hit by lightning on July 2, 2002 just two days after my 20th birthday. Actually it was the car that was hit, but I was in it when it all happened.
5.) In 1993 when I was just 11, I actually got to go to the baseball field that the Field Of Dreams film was made.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Not as timid as some may think I am.
Am smarter than I bother to show any more.
I am 60 years old and feel 100 and wish I was 40.
Love animals more than my own species.
I wouldn't mind dying tomorrow if it is quick.

1.) I am left handed.
2.) By looking at how fare skinned I am, you would never know that I was born in Florida.
3.) When I tell people that I am already in my 30's, they tell me that I still look like I am in my early 20s if not younger.
4.) I was hit by lightning on July 2, 2002 just two days after my 20th birthday. Actually it was the car that was hit, but I was in it when it all happened.
5.) In 1993 when I was just 11, I actually got to go to the baseball field that the Field Of Dreams film was made.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Does lightning count if you're in the car?
I drove by the main freeway that goes by Field Of Dreams a million times. But I wasn't thinking about going to the field like I should have. It was probably about 10 miles away in each instance. Same goes for the cite where Big Bopper and Buddy Holly and Richie Valens crashed. I was closeby and didn't go see it.

Not as timid as some may think I am.
Am smarter than I bother to show any more.
I am 60 years old and feel 100 and wish I was 40.
Love animals more than my own species.
I wouldn't mind dying tomorrow if it is quick.

That sucks.

- I've never registered Republican. People always assume I'm Republican b/c I'm against our corrupt, pervasive, narcissistic, amoral society. Ironic? I don't thinks so.
- I've read less than 10 books that I was not academically required to read.
- There are hundreds of songs that I know just when I hear the first one or two beats/notes.
- I've been on the receiving end of sexist academic grading on multiple occasions.
- The first two or three times I went to Yellowstone, the park was closed.

1. I love all animals. Even the ones I eat.
2. I'm socially very shy and quiet until the alcohol arrives
3. I play the piano better than Mozart ;)
4. I have a published children's book about hair
5. I am inappropriately funny, example, I got kicked out of a wake. Well the alcohol had arrived.

1. I like long walks on the beach, preferably at sunset.
2. I once sang professionally.
3. My first book of poetry almost got me nominated for poet laureate of Otsego County in upstate New York.
4. I consider Bill Ayers to be a badly misunderstood fellow.
5. I once had a minor run in with a famed musician, but I allowed him to walk away unscathed. Years later he died all the same; but I have an excellent alibi.

I like Pina Coladas

I like getting caught in the rain

I am not into yoga

I have half a brain

I like making love at midnight, in the dunes on the cape...

There's nothing to misunderstand. Bill Ayers is a dick wad. That's not to say that many of the people he was battling are not dick wads also.

Poor Bill Ayers.

I still wanna know where he was on Patriots Day at the time of the bombing at the Marathon.

That flea bitten cock-sucking motherfucker DOES have a history, after all.

There's nothing to misunderstand. Bill Ayers is a dick wad. That's not to say that many of the people he was battling are not dick wads also.

Poor Bill Ayers.

I still wanna know where he was on Patriots Day at the time of the bombing at the Marathon.

That flea bitten cock-sucking motherfucker DOES have a history, after all.

Even if he were up to something, you could count on Obama to cover for him.

Forum List

Back