Nadal Is An Absolute Beast In the French Open Right Now

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Rafael Nadal keeps making these circus shots on the clay court of Roland Garros. He is fighting very hard against the younger German player Alexander Zverev (more Russian than German, likely from former East Germany) and this one is really close. However, Zverev rolled his ankle and had to withdraw, and Nadal is in the final.

Nadal has already dispatched his rival Novak Djokovic, and he will not be caught for the most majors won, which I believe he leads the Joker by one. He might make it two.

Casper Ruud of Norway will be facing Nadal in the final.

They showed his family in the stands, he has a bunch of hot, blonde, Norwegian babes for sisters.

In the women's final, the 18 year old American, Coco Gauff, will be facing Iga Swiatek, a hot little 21 year old.

Clearly one must root for the player who is cutest or has the cutest family.

If my wife can root for the football teams based on uniform colors, I can root according to the babe factor.

Casper Ruud of Norway will be facing Nadal in the final.

They showed his family in the stands, he has a bunch of hot, blonde, Norwegian babes for sisters.

In the women's final, the 18 year old American, Coco Gauff, will be facing Iga Swiatek, a hot little 21 year old.

Ruud plays like a Bitch
I knew Nadal would spank his azzz

Forum List

Back