Mystery Babylon

The Atrium

If you've ever seen/read the paramilitary fantasy-adventure stories in "G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero" (Hasbro), you know that American youngsters are fascinated by espionage and daredevil fantasies.

G.I. Joe (Hasbro) presents super-terrorists, ninja assassins, unbreakable patriots, etc. engaged in battles for dominion over American society (and globalization).

Such youthful fantasies can perhaps be coordinated with Biblical passages/proverbs about 'foolish courage' as it applies to the sins of Mystery Babylon. After all, shouldn't we encourage people to make connections between spiritualism and art?

:afro:

Serpentor (Wikipedia)

cobra.jpg

Revisiting the Word the LORD sent to Dumitru Duduman decades ago - the time of America's judgment is at hand now and it is important to examine our hearts and ask ourselves if we are ready for what is about to take place on the earth.

This message was given by the Romanian Pastor - Dumitru Duduman who suffered greatly for Jesus - who smuggled over 1 million bibles into communist Russia.

The Message For America

Suddenly a bright light came toward me. I jumped to my feet because it looked as if a car was coming directly at me, attempting to run me down! I thought the Romanian Secret Police had tracked me to America, and now they were trying to kill me. But it wasn't a car at all. As the light approached, it surrounded me. From the light I heard the same voice that I had heard so many times in prison.
He said "Dumitru, why are you so despaired?" I said, "Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me to this country? I have nowhere to lay my head down. I can't understand anybody." He said, "Dumitru, didn't I tell you I am here with you, also? I brought you to this country because this country will burn." I said, 'then why did you bring me here to burn? Why didn't you let me die in my own country? You should have let me die in jail in Romania! He said, "Dumitru, have patience so I can tell you. Get on this." I got on something next to him. I don't know what it was. I also know that I was not asleep. It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now.
He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. I said, "No." He said "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he showed me all of Florida, "This is Florida." he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn."
Then he took me back home to the rock where we had begun. "IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN! All of this I have shown you" - I said, "How will it burn?" He said, "Remember what I am telling you, because you will go on television, on the radio and in churches. You must yell with a loud voice. Do not be afraid, because I will be with you." I said, "How will I be able to go? Who knows me here in America? I don't know anybody here." He said, "Don't worry yourself. I will go before you. I will do a lot of healing in the American churches and I will open the doors for you. But do not say anything else besides what I tell you. This country will burn!"

See link to read more.

There is one more thing to add to the reason for America being called "Mystery Babylon"... the word mystery - in this description - I believe - is exposing the saturation of the occult America is steeped in at the time of her destruction. There is no question that Revelation 18 is a picture of America's fall - in one hour - and there is no question that Dumitru Duduman was given this message because the LORD does nothing without telling his servants the prophets. See Amos 3:7.

Mike Boldea Jr. received an interesting letter from someone on a message board (if I recall correctly) and the person said that although he once thought Mike's message was out there he is now listening! Let me go get that. hold on........ here it is - he says he heard about Mikes message online - it is possible it was a message board - perhaps even this one!!

Hand of Help Ministries

What Now?

“Up until a few weeks ago I thought you were crazy. I heard some of your teachings online, and whenever you would talk about persecution coming to America I snickered, thinking it could never happen here. In my mind I compared you to the UFO folks; entertaining, but nothing more. I apologize. I see it now, and it scares me. What now? What will become of the church when persecution does come?”

This is how a lengthy e-mail I received over the weekend started. Even some who vehemently refused to see the writing on the wall can’t ignore it any longer, and the pervasive ‘what now?’ has become a constant drone, like white noise you don’t notice until you do.

Some have taken the position of being incensed, of calling the world out on its hypocrisy, duplicity, double standard, and willingness to gloss over the reality of persecution coming to a neighborhood near you, as though the world cares a whit that they are incensed.

In their mind your silencing is for the greater good, and that’s all the justification needed to come down like a hammer on any dissenters and individuals brave enough to point out the inconsistencies in any given matter.

Although far more believers are seeing the inevitable persecution on the horizon, there is still confusion as to what will become of the household of faith, and what will have to be done in order to get through it.

The first thing that will occur shortly after persecution begins is a great and mighty sifting in the midst of those calling themselves believers. Anyone not wholly committed to Christ, anyone not wholly sold out to Him, will fall by the wayside as so much dross, inventing ad hoc theologies to justify their cowardice and faithlessness.

Seeing as the world loves anything that undermines truth, they will promote and popularize these new heretical theologies, furthermore alienating true believers and those who realize there is no compromising with the darkness.

As the persecution will continue to intensify, true believers will have no choice but to go underground, to star meeting in secret, meeting in homes, in barns, wherever they are able to congregate and fellowship and encourage one another.

I believe it is at this juncture, wherein it will be dangerous to call yourself a Christian, and doing so may cost you everything, that we will see the power of God flood those who remain faithful, and as a direct result, the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit will no longer be a rare occurrence, but something common and even expected.

Good will come of persecution because it will inevitably draw those who are sincere in their desire to serve Jesus, closer to Him. Good will come of hardship because it will teach the faithful greater dependence upon God. Good will come of the fire because it will eliminate every impurity, and make the gold pure as it ought to be.

I realize some of you are torn between praying to be counted worthy to escape these things, and praying for boldness to endure to the end. I cannot tell you which to pray for, but I know which I am praying for.

Personally, I want to see the power of God manifest fully among His children. Personally, I want to walk through the fire without getting burned. Personally, I want to see God continue to prove His faithfulness in every area of my life, and as such the only thing I can pray for is courage, and boldness, and steadfastness to stare down the coming storm without an ounce of fear, and prepare my heart for what is coming.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.
kLSyggg1enQ

Last edited:
I was referring to kjw47.
The way this forum does quotes is screwed up

In that case, my response is to whoever wrote ....what Jeremiah believes. I'm just clarifying. Thanks for your reply, Tyrone. To me there is no question the Jehovah Witness religion that kjw47 is a cult. There is no salvation in the Jehovah Witness faith. It's based one man's delusion. Not the Word of God.

But I am a Mormon, you're not going to try that boogie man cult stuff with me are ya?

You are a Mormon? Do you know the real history of Mormonism, Tyrone?

Revisiting the Word the LORD sent to Dumitru Duduman decades ago - the time of America's judgment is at hand now and it is important to examine our hearts and ask ourselves if we are ready for what is about to take place on the earth.

This message was given by the Romanian Pastor - Dumitru Duduman who suffered greatly for Jesus - who smuggled over 1 million bibles into communist Russia.

The Message For America

Suddenly a bright light came toward me. I jumped to my feet because it looked as if a car was coming directly at me, attempting to run me down! I thought the Romanian Secret Police had tracked me to America, and now they were trying to kill me. But it wasn't a car at all. As the light approached, it surrounded me. From the light I heard the same voice that I had heard so many times in prison.
He said "Dumitru, why are you so despaired?" I said, "Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me to this country? I have nowhere to lay my head down. I can't understand anybody." He said, "Dumitru, didn't I tell you I am here with you, also? I brought you to this country because this country will burn." I said, 'then why did you bring me here to burn? Why didn't you let me die in my own country? You should have let me die in jail in Romania! He said, "Dumitru, have patience so I can tell you. Get on this." I got on something next to him. I don't know what it was. I also know that I was not asleep. It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now.
He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. I said, "No." He said "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he showed me all of Florida, "This is Florida." he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn."
Then he took me back home to the rock where we had begun. "IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN! All of this I have shown you" - I said, "How will it burn?" He said, "Remember what I am telling you, because you will go on television, on the radio and in churches. You must yell with a loud voice. Do not be afraid, because I will be with you." I said, "How will I be able to go? Who knows me here in America? I don't know anybody here." He said, "Don't worry yourself. I will go before you. I will do a lot of healing in the American churches and I will open the doors for you. But do not say anything else besides what I tell you. This country will burn!"

See link to read more.
Babylon is New York City. Check out chapter 18 of Revelations. That's the place where all the kings and merchants of the world come together.

The Marginalization Message

Investing in chess education programs for under-privileged African-American inner-city youth reveals how civilization pays proper attention to social improvements and well-coordinated governance.

Perhaps Mystery Babylon is the dark side of all civil initiatives...i.e., profiteerism (genetic cloning), terrorism (airline interference), extortion (ethnic mob rule), etc.

The AntiChrist could then be a messenger of paranoia...

:afro:

The Lightning Rod Man (Wikisource)

poster2.jpg

The Message For America

See link to read more.
Babylon is New York City. Check out chapter 18 of Revelations. That's the place where all the kings and merchants of the world come together.

New York, California, Las Vegas and Florida are the places that were named Sodom and Gomorrah in the message given to Dumitru Duduman. America will fall and the wicked will be destroyed. You see, Hangover, the truth is that there are many people in America who have believed a lie. They have believed that by serving Satan they are going to escape any trouble in the days ahead while they watch the rest of the world go down so that they can have their utopia. Satan has promised these people that when he is the One World Ruler that he will restore the earth and make all things beautiful. That there will be peace and beauty and perfection once he is in control of everything and the "rebellious ones" - the Christians - are removed out of the way - the trouble being he didn't tell the entire story. Satan is not going to win in his Battle against Jesus Christ. Next........... The real story is that when judgment falls on America it will be too late. Those whose names are not written in the lamb's book of life are going to be destroyed. The real story is that his defeat happened at the cross over 2,000 years ago and the final judgment of his being cast into hell and tormented is yet to be fulfilled but will be in the future. He's a defeated foe and those who serve him are seriously deceived.

The Book of Revelation is very clear - also - that those who did not have the seal of God upon them were subject to unspeakable torments. So much so that the people of the earth cry out to die but cannot die - for months and months they cry out to die but cannot. Imagine how horrific the punishment of the wicked is going to be during that time to be crying out to die and yet God will not permit it. God Almighty will not permit anyone to die during that time. (all Power is in His Hand) That alone should wake some people up. If you are saved and your name is written in the Lamb's book of life? You have nothing to fear. If you are not saved and your name is not written in the Lamb's book of Life? You should be terrified. To live on this earth at this point and time - knowing that even now the Russians are prepared to strike America - and not have repented and received Jesus Christ as one's Savior is utter insanity. That is what rebellion against God / sin is. Utter insanity.

Last edited:
To the cartoon guy. God didn't create man in the image of a demon (as cartoon characters are demons depicted as fantasy - but someone is seeing them to portray them so clearly and so their art isn't fantasy - it's demonic) but in His Own Image. Which is why Satan despises mankind. Because we were created in the image of God. Read Genesis 1:26. As much as you wish to see your own self as one who will be rewarded to become a god and given immortality - you've been deceived.

Satan isn't going to reward you with an eternal reward because he has no reward to give once you leave this earth. You'll be in eternal torment in hell - just as he will be if you don't get out while you can.

Your reward on earth - which is temporal - will be a horrific reminder throughout eternity - in hell - of your foolishness. There are two truths to consider, What will it profit a man to gain the whole world only to lose his own soul? And....... it is appointed unto men to live once and die and then the judgment. (Hebrews 9:27)

Two lies that Satan has perpetuated throughout the ages. 1. Ye shall be as gods. No. You won't. You're a slave to Satan. A few reads of what you write about here and there can be no question you are way in over your head - serving Satan.

The 2nd lie. Hast God really said? That is the question Satan asked Eve in the garden. He is still asking the same question today. To create doubt, to make you doubt God and bring into question all that God has said in order to take you to hell. He cannot harm God other than to destroy those created in God's image (as you were).

You need to realize that you are not in control of anything. The demons are in control of you. So long as you involve yourself in the occult you are in great danger. I feel compelled to warn you of that today. If you do not get out of the occult and stop inviting demons inside of you - you will be destroyed. (ultimately)

Why permit Satan to destroy you? Why not repent of your sins and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ to save you? Today is the day of Salvation. TODAY.

The Message For America

See link to read more.
so you are saying u.s. is babylon? just say it don't keep babblingon on with crap. p.s. if you didn't figure out we've become or always were babylon a long time ago .... what took you so long?

When I read The Book - The Revelation of Jesus Christ (Last Book of the Bible) I find two things - that Mystery Babylon (Mystery religions always denotes OCCULT) or "OCCULT" Babylon is describing two - The Roman Catholic Institution - Vatican - as the "Spiritual Occult Babylon" Which has hidden its satanic roots for centuries (to most of the world), and then to the geographical - political - Babylon - Mystery Babylon - America. I did not just find this out however. I have known America was Mystery Babylon for a very long time. The first year I was on this board - one of the threads I put up on the religion forum was about America being Mystery Babylon. If I recall correctly the title of the thread was Wake up, America. Hope that answers your question.

The Message For America

See link to read more.

New York, California, Las Vegas and Florida are the places that were named Sodom and Gomorrah in the message given to Dumitru Duduman. America will fall and the wicked will be destroyed. You see, Hangover, the truth is that there are many people in America who have believed a lie. They have believed that by serving Satan they are going to escape any trouble in the days ahead while they watch the rest of the world go down so that they can have their utopia. Satan has promised these people that when he is the One World Ruler that he will restore the earth and make all things beautiful. That there will be peace and beauty and perfection once he is in control of everything and the "rebellious ones" - the Christians - are removed out of the way - the trouble being he didn't tell the entire story. Satan is not going to win in his Battle against Jesus Christ. Next........... The real story is that when judgment falls on America it will be too late. Those whose names are not written in the lamb's book of life are going to be destroyed. The real story is that his defeat happened at the cross over 2,000 years ago and the final judgment of his being cast into hell and tormented is yet to be fulfilled but will be in the future. He's a defeated foe and those who serve him are seriously deceived.

The Book of Revelation is very clear - also - that those who did not have the seal of God upon them were subject to unspeakable torments. So much so that the people of the earth cry out to die but cannot die - for months and months they cry out to die but cannot. Imagine how horrific the punishment of the wicked is going to be during that time to be crying out to die and yet God will not permit it. God Almighty will not permit anyone to die during that time. (all Power is in His Hand) That alone should wake some people up. If you are saved and your name is written in the Lamb's book of life? You have nothing to fear. If you are not saved and your name is not written in the Lamb's book of Life? You should be terrified. To live on this earth at this point and time - knowing that even now the Russians are prepared to strike America - and not have repented and received Jesus Christ as one's Savior is utter insanity. That is what rebellion against God / sin is. Utter insanity.
Insanity is fanatical religious nut jobs that claim that their god is going to save them and destroy anyone else that doesn't believe the way they do.

The Message For America

See link to read more.
so you are saying u.s. is babylon? just say it don't keep babblingon on with crap. p.s. if you didn't figure out we've become or always were babylon a long time ago .... what took you so long?

When I read The Book - The Revelation of Jesus Christ (Last Book of the Bible) I find two things - that Mystery Babylon (Mystery religions always denotes OCCULT) or "OCCULT" Babylon is describing two - The Roman Catholic Institution - Vatican - as the "Spiritual Occult Babylon" Which has hidden its satanic roots for centuries (to most of the world), and then to the geographical - political - Babylon - Mystery Babylon - America. I did not just find this out however. I have known America was Mystery Babylon for a very long time. The first year I was on this board - one of the threads I put up on the religion forum was about America being Mystery Babylon. If I recall correctly the title of the thread was Wake up, America. Hope that answers your question.

Babylon the great cannot be govts--she commits fornication with the kings( govts) of the earth--- she cannot be the commercial system, because the merchants stand at a distance and mourn her downfall--she is worldwide false religion--riding on the back of the beast( untaxed religions)

In that case, my response is to whoever wrote ....what Jeremiah believes. I'm just clarifying. Thanks for your reply, Tyrone. To me there is no question the Jehovah Witness religion that kjw47 is a cult. There is no salvation in the Jehovah Witness faith. It's based one man's delusion. Not the Word of God.

But I am a Mormon, you're not going to try that boogie man cult stuff with me are ya?

it wouldn't matter what the "real" history of Mormonism was, your church is still false, in fact it's worse than false.

Last edited:

it wouldn't matter what the "real" history of Mormonism was, your church is still false, in fact it's worse than false.

It does not matter to you if you learn that the Mormon religion is a cult based on false teachings? Are you sure? Listen to this video about common sense and thinking for one's self and ask yourself this question, Tyrone. Were you indoctrinated? Or educated? Therein lies the reason for your claiming it doesn't matter. Watch this video - it is addressing many subjects - but included in the presentation is the importance of using good old common sense and understanding the dfiference between indoctrination (which is brainwashing) and education (to gain knowledge). When it comes to your eternal destiny? This matter does matter because if you are not saved you will not go to heaven when you die. There is not anything more important than having that matter settled once and for all. First watch the video - and then we can examine some of the history of the Mormon faith.

The video addresses thinking for yourself, Tyrone. Considering the facts / evidence. Once you are presented with the facts - I'd like for you to consider the possibility that you've been mistaken about the New Testament and that it is Mormonism that is wrong. Not Jesus Christ and His Word. okay?

Tyrone, I'm going to make a separate thread for the history of the Mormon faith. On thread entitled - Story of Joseph Smith - Founder of Mormonism.

Once again I'll have to post this here because of the arguments over whether Mirmons, Catholics, or JW's is the same one:
Christians are anyone who
follow the one they call Christ or believe he was
the christ.
Ironically and to be even more politically correct
Christianity is a blanket term for following a christ
figure even if the many factions followed different
christs.
Note James and Paul seemed to be at odds
claiming each was teaching of another christ figure
then they were.
Jesus is an image of a man which was made up of
many christ characters not just one historical real
one.
RCC may not follow to your liking but they gave
you the fable of christ and all your sects no matter
how they distance from the church bought the fable
hook line and sinker like the good little fish they are
and the reason why the church proudly says it's
the fisher of men, because they got you on their
line no matter how you wiggle and struggle they
still will devour you with the fishman god fable.
Dagon the fishman god seen in Mitre hats (fishead
hats),scales designed in their robes and Popes
fishman god ring.
Baal was the son of Dagon, he replaced his father
when people lost interest in fish and turned to
harvest and seeds scams, Baals son was the
morning star who in Canaanite rites needed to die
(dying god mythology) to surpass his father on the
throne, once again a mere mask new name for the
same mythology, hence the term father and son are
one. In Rev 22:16 they admit they are selling Baal
worship through his fallen son. The Baal cross is
used throughout Christianity as well as the harvest
seeds scam.
So all sects are following the same adversary
except maybe JW's and Adventist who are partially
confused, but not worshiping the false prophet.

The Message For America

See link to read more.

Very bad years 1980-1990 into Eastern Europe, especially in Romania. I remember, we four young travel to Bulgaria through Romania. There was no information about the circumstances. We did not know in advance what will see there. You never know what we saw in Romania in 1986? With our own eyes. And Bulgaria: there was no food in the shops, we almost die of hunger. Have the our money there, the store is open, but the shelves are empty. We just wanted a holiday. The US is very attractive place.

What language he read the Bible? Written the Bible in Romanian language and he give to Russians? The real confusion of Babylon. (It is not used by everyone in English just a few person here.)

The Message For America

See link to read more.

Babylon the great cannot be govts--she commits fornication with the kings( govts) of the earth--- she cannot be the commercial system, because the merchants stand at a distance and mourn her downfall--she is worldwide false religion--riding on the back of the beast( untaxed religions)
babylon would seem to be the global exploitation of the general masses for the uncontrolled greed of mankind mainly merchants selling us all out against each other. governments also sell out its people through unfair trade agreements and corrupt deals etc..

The Message For America

See link to read more.

Very bad years 1980-1990 into Eastern Europe, especially in Romania. I remember, we four young travel to Bulgaria through Romania. There was no information about the circumstances. We did not know in advance what will see there. You never know what we saw in Romania in 1986? With our own eyes. And Bulgaria: there was no food in the shops, we almost die of hunger. Have the our money there, the store is open, but the shelves are empty. We just wanted a holiday. The US is very attractive place.

What language he read the Bible? Written the Bible in Romanian language and he give to Russians? The real confusion of Babylon. (It is not used by everyone in English just a few person here.)

Brother Duduman spoke Romanian. The Bibles they had sent to Russia were written in the Russian language - I believe. His grandson interpreted for him when he came to America and spoke to the churches giving the warning the LORD had sent him here to give.

First let me say, Welcome to the board, Maggdy! It is wonderful to meet you and read your comment today! I am very sorry for your suffering but because of what you suffered you are a very important asset to this board!

You see, people in America have not suffered as the people in other nations - such as Romania and Russia. They simply have no idea how blessed they are to live in a nation where the bible is not restricted - where you can read the bible in public and not be arrested! Brother Mike's grandmother had lived through that horrific time and told him of stories of people digging in the ground for worms to eat they were so hungry. Many Americans truly do not know what a famine is about - a famine of the Word of God - and a famine of food!

I am truly sorry for your suffering. Brother Duduman's family still runs the Hand of Help Ministries - Brother Michael Boldea Jr. is in charge of the ministry and they feed the orphans of Romania and have an orphanage over there - which is a great ministry. Christians are to support the widows and the orphans - their ministry also has opened a shelter for the elderly and food, clothing, support for them also. I love the testimony of Brother Duduman's life. He was a great Christian. (he's in heaven now).

The Message For America

See link to read more.

Could you please share with us what you saw? I'd love for the people to hear your testimony of what you saw while you were there, Maggdy.

Forum List

Back