Mystery Babylon

Revisiting the Word the LORD sent to Dumitru Duduman decades ago - the time of America's judgment is at hand now and it is important to examine our hearts and ask ourselves if we are ready for what is about to take place on the earth.

This message was given by the Romanian Pastor - Dumitru Duduman who suffered greatly for Jesus - who smuggled over 1 million bibles into communist Russia.

The Message For America

Suddenly a bright light came toward me. I jumped to my feet because it looked as if a car was coming directly at me, attempting to run me down! I thought the Romanian Secret Police had tracked me to America, and now they were trying to kill me. But it wasn't a car at all. As the light approached, it surrounded me. From the light I heard the same voice that I had heard so many times in prison.
He said "Dumitru, why are you so despaired?" I said, "Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me to this country? I have nowhere to lay my head down. I can't understand anybody." He said, "Dumitru, didn't I tell you I am here with you, also? I brought you to this country because this country will burn." I said, 'then why did you bring me here to burn? Why didn't you let me die in my own country? You should have let me die in jail in Romania! He said, "Dumitru, have patience so I can tell you. Get on this." I got on something next to him. I don't know what it was. I also know that I was not asleep. It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now.
He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. I said, "No." He said "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he showed me all of Florida, "This is Florida." he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn."
Then he took me back home to the rock where we had begun. "IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN! All of this I have shown you" - I said, "How will it burn?" He said, "Remember what I am telling you, because you will go on television, on the radio and in churches. You must yell with a loud voice. Do not be afraid, because I will be with you." I said, "How will I be able to go? Who knows me here in America? I don't know anybody here." He said, "Don't worry yourself. I will go before you. I will do a lot of healing in the American churches and I will open the doors for you. But do not say anything else besides what I tell you. This country will burn!"

See link to read more.
so you are saying u.s. is babylon? just say it don't keep babblingon on with crap. p.s. if you didn't figure out we've become or always were babylon a long time ago .... what took you so long?

Mystery Babylon. I have said it from the time I arrived here at USMB, Haissem. Look up my threads. Do you not see that America is under judgment?
Revisiting the Word the LORD sent to Dumitru Duduman decades ago - the time of America's judgment is at hand now and it is important to examine our hearts and ask ourselves if we are ready for what is about to take place on the earth.

This message was given by the Romanian Pastor - Dumitru Duduman who suffered greatly for Jesus - who smuggled over 1 million bibles into communist Russia.

The Message For America

Suddenly a bright light came toward me. I jumped to my feet because it looked as if a car was coming directly at me, attempting to run me down! I thought the Romanian Secret Police had tracked me to America, and now they were trying to kill me. But it wasn't a car at all. As the light approached, it surrounded me. From the light I heard the same voice that I had heard so many times in prison.
He said "Dumitru, why are you so despaired?" I said, "Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me to this country? I have nowhere to lay my head down. I can't understand anybody." He said, "Dumitru, didn't I tell you I am here with you, also? I brought you to this country because this country will burn." I said, 'then why did you bring me here to burn? Why didn't you let me die in my own country? You should have let me die in jail in Romania! He said, "Dumitru, have patience so I can tell you. Get on this." I got on something next to him. I don't know what it was. I also know that I was not asleep. It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now.
He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. I said, "No." He said "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he showed me all of Florida, "This is Florida." he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn."
Then he took me back home to the rock where we had begun. "IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN! All of this I have shown you" - I said, "How will it burn?" He said, "Remember what I am telling you, because you will go on television, on the radio and in churches. You must yell with a loud voice. Do not be afraid, because I will be with you." I said, "How will I be able to go? Who knows me here in America? I don't know anybody here." He said, "Don't worry yourself. I will go before you. I will do a lot of healing in the American churches and I will open the doors for you. But do not say anything else besides what I tell you. This country will burn!"

See link to read more.

Babylon the great--fornicates with the kings of the earth--it is not govts-- the merchants stand at a distance and mourn her demise--not the commercial system--it is--all false religions on the earth--the merchants mourn because their shelves remain fully stocked no more religious holidays) that meaNs worldwide the factory shelves are fully stocked as well--- worldwide layoffs--the start of the tribulation.
Whenever they are saying--peace and security--sudden destruction will be upon them( Babylon the great)--the next prophecy in line to occur.

The Vatican is the whore of Babylon...​

Ironically they made this more then obvious when they lifted high Mary and used the harlot's bastard son as the main christ in their trinity of christ figures making the Jesus image. Mary had Yeshu from her fling with the Roman soldier Panderas, which is why Matthew says Joseph had mind to divorce her quietly. So the Marian church is thus the Harlot church who lifted high the Harlot, but also so brazen as to put the icons lineage through all the harlots of the bible.
The fact the Church slept with all the kingdoms and whored itself to vicious regimes and mobsters for blood money makes it as obvious as it gets.

The Message For America

See link to read more.
so you are saying u.s. is babylon? just say it don't keep babblingon on with crap. p.s. if you didn't figure out we've become or always were babylon a long time ago .... what took you so long?

Mystery Babylon. I have said it from the time I arrived here at USMB, Haissem. Look up my threads. Do you not see that America is under judgment?

The Message For America

See link to read more.

Babylon the great--fornicates with the kings of the earth--it is not govts-- the merchants stand at a distance and mourn her demise--not the commercial system--it is--all false religions on the earth--the merchants mourn because their shelves remain fully stocked no more religious holidays) that meaNs worldwide the factory shelves are fully stocked as well--- worldwide layoffs--the start of the tribulation.
Whenever they are saying--peace and security--sudden destruction will be upon them( Babylon the great)--the next prophecy in line to occur.
what this is really saying, if we try to stop the production line of useless toys at the ;physical expense of million or billions of us all, then the kings of bablyon will kill us all. if they can't make money on us then we aren't worth anything to them. see? capitalism is the fake religion we've all come under control of.

Ironically they made this more then obvious when they lifted high Mary and used the harlot's bastard son as the main christ in their trinity of christ figures making the Jesus image. Mary had Yeshu from her fling with the Roman soldier Panderas, which is why Matthew says Joseph had mind to divorce her quietly. So the Marian church is thus the Harlot church who lifted high the Harlot, but also so brazen as to put the icons lineage through all the harlots of the bible.
The fact the Church slept with all the kingdoms and whored itself to vicious regimes and mobsters for blood money makes it as obvious as it gets.

Semiramis+nimrod.jpg

The Vatican is the whore of Babylon and the Mary they worship is known as Semiramis. Her son's name is Tammuz. ( Semiramis claimed he was the reincarnation of her husband Nimrod and so she married her son - Semiramis was a powerful witch - she was also called the Queen of heaven - the poor Catholic people have been deceived) It's a pagan religion pretending to worship Baby Jesus and his Mother - Which worship of any human is forbidden - it is idolatry.

Semiramis+nimrod.jpg

The Vatican is the whore of Babylon and the Mary they worship is known as Semiramis. Her son's name is Tammuz. It's a pagan religion pretending to worship Baby Jesus and his Mother - Which worship of any human is forbidden - it is idolatry.

Catholics do not worship Mary lol

When someone worships a god or a goddess, they will admit it (unless it is punishable by death lol). I have never EVER heard a Catholic say that he or she worships Mary.

Contrary to popular belief, prayer does not have to equate to worship. People sometimes "pray" to dead loved ones, for whatever reasons, whether it is to say goodbye, to seek advice, or to just tell them that they miss them. Is that worship? Of course not.

Last edited:

Semiramis+nimrod.jpg

The Vatican is the whore of Babylon and the Mary they worship is known as Semiramis. Her son's name is Tammuz. ( Semiramis claimed he was the reincarnation of her husband Nimrod and so she married her son - Semiramis was a powerful witch - she was also called the Queen of heaven - the poor Catholic people have been deceived) It's a pagan religion pretending to worship Baby Jesus and his Mother - Which worship of any human is forbidden - it is idolatry.

And you worship who? Here this is a good video for when you have time.

Last edited:

The Message For America

See link to read more.

The Message For America

See link to read more.

what this is really saying, if we try to stop the production line of useless toys at the ;physical expense of million or billions of us all, then the kings of bablyon will kill us all. if they can't make money on us then we aren't worth anything to them. see? capitalism is the fake religion we've all come under control of.

Gods word states--the merchants of the earth--mourn the fall of Babylon the great---so it is not capitalism--it is false religions.

Catholics do not worship Mary
That term is subjective, as veneration, making an emaculate image, praying to the false image, and their making a forbidden asherah by the altar can be deemed worship.
But also their claims of not worshiping her are avoidance & decoys for the fact Mary wasn't the mother of the Galilean christ figure in the time of Herod & Lysanias nor the Jordan river AD era christ who's apostle were martyrs. She is the mother of Yeshu who existed in 100BC and favored by the RCC because Yeshu was half Roman (father was a Roman Soldier named Panderas).
Also favored that christ because he taught underworld teachings he learned in Egypt as well as thinking their god was that mystical light between the sun & earth=hence converged well with all the other sun cults & death worship hades cults.

The Message For America

See link to read more.

The Message For America

See link to read more.

Gods word states--the merchants of the earth--mourn the fall of Babylon the great---so it is not capitalism--it is false religions.
The merchants of the earth wouldn't mourn for the death of capitalism? DA. Proves it is capitalism

The Message For America

See link to read more.

The merchants of the earth wouldn't mourn for the death of capitalism? DA. Proves it is capitalism

They mourn because their shelves remain full( no more religious holidays) worldwide this occurs--if there shelves are full so are all the factory shelves--worldwide layoffs all at once--the start of the tribulation---these events will occur shortly. It says--God puts it into their hearts to do away with Babylon the great--it cannot be stopped.

The Message For America

See link to read more.

They mourn because their shelves remain full( no more religious holidays) worldwide this occurs--if there shelves are full so are all the factory shelves--worldwide layoffs all at once--the start of the tribulation---these events will occur shortly. It says--God puts it into their hearts to do away with Babylon the great--it cannot be stopped.
You don't see that we are the things for sale on their shelves. When will you people learn? Exodus any one?

You don't see that we are the things for sale on their shelves. When will you people learn? Exodus any one?

There is 0 doubt--Babylon the great is worldwide false religion---it goes back to the tower of babel--the first false religion--God confused there language and scattered them throughout the earth, they took all of the false teachings and practices with them--still alive to this day in traditions and celebrations. and false god worship.

then you should be standing against the kings of this corrupt country and world, not toe the line. everything points to exodus. what exactly did the jews leave? sounds like pyramid scheme of capitalism uncontrolled to me.

then you should be standing against the kings of this corrupt country and world, not toe the line. everything points to exodus. what exactly did the jews leave? sounds like pyramid scheme of capitalism uncontrolled to me.

Gods word teaches--God allows the govts of men to be in place--it is up to them by free will who they listen to--not 1 Does Gods will-- Gods word as well teaches---Do not break their laws( if not against Gods will) so they will have no reason to imprision one. Jesus taught to pay caesers things to caeser( taxes)
This is Gods will.
We only cast 1 vote--Jesus as king--never for a mortal.

To be politically correct it was Yehuda of Galilee who was the tax revolting christ, he only makes up a small portion of the Jesus image. Yeshu the son of Mary 100bc did not live in the era of the issues with Roman taxes, he was in the era of the Jannaeus revolt thus fleeing towards Egypt.

To be politically correct it was Yehuda of Galilee who was the tax revolting christ, he only makes up a small portion of the Jesus image. Yeshu the son of Mary 100bc did not live in the era of the issues with Roman taxes, he was in the era of the Jannaeus revolt thus fleeing towards Egypt.

I don't know where you find this stuff, but it is not truth.

Forum List

Back