Zone1 Ruth Graham: "If God doesn't punish America, He'll have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah"

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
Catholic website quotes Ruth Graham

"If God doesn't punish America, He owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology"

Well, God is punishing America. It's a wonder He doesn't do what He did to S and G, but then again

maybe he's working on it

Why do you care what that stupid, brainwashed bitch says?
Wow... How many posters am I going to have to put on Ignore?

This is, aside from being annoying, against the rules... Unless the rules about keeping things clean do not apply to people like Ruth Graham?

they only apply to other posters?

I don't know, but in any case, your posts never tell me anything... just a bunch of emoting BS like always from libs... so yeh, I don't believe in wasting time so Ignore, it is

Wow... How many posters am I going to have to put on Ignore?
That depends. Just how cowardly and narcissistic are you?

Normal people, if they want to ignore someone, they just ignore them. They don't flounce about and announce it to the world.

Wait, never mind. It really is all about you. Please proceed.

That depends. Just how cowardly and narcissistic are you?
I read this far.

Again, I don't like wasting time on posts that say absolutely NOTHING.

so it's Ignore for you. By the way, the Religion section is supposed to be clean, meaning no snark

Biden is 'President.' Have we not been punished enough?
Nope

1708208341831.png

America was under judgment in 2001 with 9/11 as her gates and defense were breached.

19 years later under the abortion baby killing judgment with covid virus related

America was under judgment in 2001 with 9/11 as her gates and defense were breached.

19 years later under the abortion baby killing judgment with covid virus related
It's true that God occasionally steps in on political matters. For example: God wanted to kill Greg Abbott with a tree but being an underachiever, God only managed to cripple him.

"If God doesn't punish America, He owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology"

Well, God is punishing America. It's a wonder He doesn't do what He did to S and G, but then again

maybe he's working on it
When the nuclear fireballs comes to every major city, we will see what happens to a nation that abandoned God

Some awful comments about the disabled. I won't respond to them. The profanity I won't reply to either.

America is the modern Babylon nation as the Nebuchadnezzar tree stomp was moved from Iraq to America. God says the nation of Babylon (modern) will be annihilated within one hour at God's appointed time in the future. America is already lost deep in apostasy and sinking further. God will have to destroy it because Babylon America is the bed of every foul thing including false worship to images, sorcery, deviation, it is the new Sodom and Gomorrah, etc...

Forum List

Back