Myanmar: Once again Muslims cause the theproblem and then they expect the west to take care of them

Myanmar - Languages | history - geography

Amazing how 4 % of the population can cause such a ruckus........................so much so that Burma..........offered them a ride to any Muslim Country on Earth if they would peacefully leave..................................

It is an insurgency....................promoted by an expansion of Islam primarily from Bangledesh...............who migrated over to spread their religion.

Banglidesh................lol..............how many did they kill or cause to die in their breakaway movement from India.....................

Ghandi..............one of the most Peaceful men to ever walk the earth couldn't resolve the problems of religion there............how the hell will Burma do so.................

There are 2 sides of every conflict.....................and some like to always point in one direction........................against anyone against Muslims as they play the victim card................................................

And disregard the attacks on the Burma police and military trying to protect their country.

What should they do when the leader of the insurgency declares a JIHAD ON THEM..............crawl under a rug.

Rohingya crisis: Myanmar rebuffs insurgents' ceasefire

The ARSA also urged Myanmar to "reciprocate this humanitarian pause" in fighting.

The spokesman for Myanmar's leader Aung San Suu Kyi, however, said on Twitter: "We have no policy to negotiate with terrorists."

Myanmar says its security forces are carrying out clearance operations to defend against the ARSA, which the government has declared a terrorist organisation.

The ARSA in Myanmar's Rakhine state had declared a month-long ceasefire starting on Sunday after more than two weeks of violence and called on the Myanmar Government to respond in the same manner.

On 25 August, Rohingya insurgents killed 12 security officers in co-ordinated attacks on border posts, according to Myanmar's state media.

In response, the military intensified "clearance operations" against "terrorists," driving thousands of people from their homes.

Buddhists and Hindus flee Myanmar's sectarian clashes | Daily Mail Online

But last month murder visited his community.

An attack on his people, allegedly by Muslim Rohingya militants, was the catalyst for the worst round of fighting the region has ever seen, forcing them to flee death, arson and suspicion.

San Tun says Rohingya militants killed eight villagers as they were out foraging, including his brother and oldest son, on August 3.

Following the deaths a build-up of security forces in northern Rakhine sent tensions soaring.

Heavy fighting broke out three weeks later between Islamist militants and security forces, causing some 73,000 Rohingya Muslims to flee west into Bangladesh, bringing with them harrowing tales of rape and murder at the hands of the military and Buddhist mobs.

But a smaller and similarly terrified stream of civilians from Rakhine's Buddhist and Hindu communities -- some 11,000 -- have headed in the opposite direction, their lives also upended by neighbour turning on neighbour.

1504433575-myanmar.jpg

Hindu's forced from their homes.......fleeing for their lives.......then later they say they are Muslims displaced in refugee camps by pravda news.

Myanmar_Hindu_Interview.jpg

From the article that you linked in the OP .... :cool:

3. How have the Rohingya been treated?
Myanmar’s authorities have progressively denied the Rohingya rights and, along with vigilantes sometimes led by Buddhist monks, persecuted them, driving them from their homes and into neighboring countries, mostly Bangladesh. In 1982, the government stripped the Rohingya of citizenship. In the name of bringing order to Rakhine, the army launched an operation in 1991 featuring forced labor, rape and religious suppression. The Rohingya face numerous legal restrictions. Couples need government permission to marry and to travel beyond their home town or move to a new one. Those in two of Rakhine’s cities are limited to having two children.
\

I am fascinated by the restrictions placed on muslims by Buddhists. A very interesting factoid
is that the same restrictions are part and parcel OF ISLAMIC LAW-----upon non muslims in many
muslim countries at the present time and HISTORICALLY are part and parcel of the vile
filth of SHARIAH, About ten years ago----MALDIVES "voted" to render that country entirely
"MUSLIM" -------all non muslim citizens were stripped of citizenship.--------my query is----to sunni
and coyote and pogo.---------why have you been "OK" with that one? I was a messageboard
writer back then too. I commented that the move seems somehow "wrong" to me. ------I was
ANSWERED------"THEY VOTED IT---THEY DID IT DEMOCRATICALLY----YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST DEMOCRACY" ?? -------where were you guys back then?
Feel free to ask questions as to the details of the Pact of Omar and its IMPOSITION
EVEN IN CURRENT TIMES. Now for the good news-----Maldives is EAGER to be a
vacation resort for EVERYONE ---(in the noble and egalitarian spirit of al nabi) The
country is ADVERTISING its "beauty and charm" ----thus even Christians can visit the
beaches and even wear bathing suits in specific places-------but you cannot move about in the country---
when you go, you are there to SPEND YOUR MONEY only. ----its the new form of JIZYA.
As to the question of "been citizens for hundreds of years"---------the filth of shariah was imposed on communities in countries that had predated the birth of the meccan rapist by THOUSANDS OF YEARS-----and counting (some---like Christians ---only hundreds of years)

These countries are defined by Religious borders................same as Pakistan and India........and the break away of Bangledesh...........

Why did Bangledesh break away.............How could they live with HINDU'S...................OH MY GOD............

jerry-seinfeld-kramer-pocker-face-Newman-winner-laugh.gif

Blow back is gonna happen....and these countries know better than most over there...........given what has happened in the past.

talk to a BANGLA DESHI------Bangla desh used to be EAST PAKISTAN------(I am old enough
to remember) East Pakistan was formed in 1948 (I don't actually remember that) as a break-
away from India because that is what MUSLIMS wanted. -----a considerable number of hindus
did remain just as a considerable number of muslims remained in INDIA. -----Bangladesh
was created circa 1970 because of VIOLENT AGGRESSION AGAINST EAST PAKISTAN
BY WEST PAKISTAN-----(estimate number of rapes 1/4 million)------Hindus fled----to the
comfort of the gutters of Calcutta (Kolkota) where they continue to starve to death having been
rendered destitute by MUSLIMS------Kolkota did not force them back. More factoids-----
BUDDHA was a hindu--------them guys ---ie the hindus and Buddhists FEEL CONNECTED---
(sorta-----except when they fight each other). The actions of muslilms upon holy sites
in Afghanistan did not help situation between Buddhists and Hindus. and Muslims------
lots of grief to go around. -------PS I mentioned Bangladeshis------to this day they despise
WEST PAKISTANIS with a passion

From the article that you linked in the OP .... :cool:

3. How have the Rohingya been treated?
Myanmar’s authorities have progressively denied the Rohingya rights and, along with vigilantes sometimes led by Buddhist monks, persecuted them, driving them from their homes and into neighboring countries, mostly Bangladesh. In 1982, the government stripped the Rohingya of citizenship. In the name of bringing order to Rakhine, the army launched an operation in 1991 featuring forced labor, rape and religious suppression. The Rohingya face numerous legal restrictions. Couples need government permission to marry and to travel beyond their home town or move to a new one. Those in two of Rakhine’s cities are limited to having two children.
\

I am fascinated by the restrictions placed on muslims by Buddhists. A very interesting factoid
is that the same restrictions are part and parcel OF ISLAMIC LAW-----upon non muslims in many
muslim countries at the present time and HISTORICALLY are part and parcel of the vile
filth of SHARIAH, About ten years ago----MALDIVES "voted" to render that country entirely
"MUSLIM" -------all non muslim citizens were stripped of citizenship.--------my query is----to sunni
and coyote and pogo.---------why have you been "OK" with that one? I was a messageboard
writer back then too. I commented that the move seems somehow "wrong" to me. ------I was
ANSWERED------"THEY VOTED IT---THEY DID IT DEMOCRATICALLY----YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST DEMOCRACY" ?? -------where were you guys back then?
Feel free to ask questions as to the details of the Pact of Omar and its IMPOSITION
EVEN IN CURRENT TIMES. Now for the good news-----Maldives is EAGER to be a
vacation resort for EVERYONE ---(in the noble and egalitarian spirit of al nabi) The
country is ADVERTISING its "beauty and charm" ----thus even Christians can visit the
beaches and even wear bathing suits in specific places-------but you cannot move about in the country---
when you go, you are there to SPEND YOUR MONEY only. ----its the new form of JIZYA.
As to the question of "been citizens for hundreds of years"---------the filth of shariah was imposed on communities in countries that had predated the birth of the meccan rapist by THOUSANDS OF YEARS-----and counting (some---like Christians ---only hundreds of years)
They play the victim card with Muslims........defending at every turn...........

In the current situation.........the Muslim terrorists tried to impose by force their religion.............killed Hindu's.....burned their villages...........then cried bloody murder about how bad Hindu's were when they came up there and started kicking their asses..................

Playing the same old game............Genocide..........we are Peaceful................the Hindu's aren't playing that game.........they understand the situation very well...........and are gonna deal with it via military means as the world condemns them for protecting their own country.

The Narrative hasn't changed in the psyco war with the world with Islam.

These countries are defined by Religious borders................same as Pakistan and India........and the break away of Bangledesh...........

Why did Bangledesh break away.............How could they live with HINDU'S...................OH MY GOD............

jerry-seinfeld-kramer-pocker-face-Newman-winner-laugh.gif

Blow back is gonna happen....and these countries know better than most over there...........given what has happened in the past.

talk to a BANGLA DESHI------Bangla desh used to be EAST PAKISTAN------(I am old enough
to remember) East Pakistan was formed in 1948 (I don't actually remember that) as a break-
away from India because that is what MUSLIMS wanted. -----a considerable number of hindus
did remain just as a considerable number of muslims remained in INDIA. -----Bangladesh
was created circa 1970 because of VIOLENT AGGRESSION AGAINST EAST PAKISTAN
BY WEST PAKISTAN-----(estimate number of rapes 1/4 million)------Hindus fled----to the
comfort of the gutters of Calcutta (Kolkota) where they continue to starve to death having been
rendered destitute by MUSLIMS------Kolkota did not force them back. More factoids-----
BUDDHA was a hindu--------them guys ---ie the hindus and Buddhists FEEL CONNECTED---
(sorta-----except when they fight each other). The actions of muslilms upon holy sites
in Afghanistan did not help situation between Buddhists and Hindus. and Muslims------
lots of grief to go around. -------PS I mentioned Bangladeshis------to this day they despise
WEST PAKISTANIS with a passion
aka........they wanted a pure Islamic country and to be ruled by religion......then persecute any not of their faith or kill them......drive them out because it is justified by their religion.

Now they messed with Hindu's who aren't having any part of it.......are losing.......and cry to the world SAVE ME..........even though they started it.

Islam HAS THE ANSWER-------the "others" get oppressed until they either drop dead or ESCAPE

Islam HAS THE ANSWER-------the "others" get oppressed until they either drop dead or ESCAPE
In this case they are getting their asses handed to them.........so they run to the world and say look what they are doing to us.

ummmmm

You picked a fight with the wrong people this time terrorists.

why does Bangla desh reject it FELLOW MUSLIMs ------its ummah buddies? There is
lots of space in AFGHANISTAN---------another holy site for muslims. Iran? Syria?

Forum List

Back