My two cents on Hershel Walker

I believe it is real.

He doesn't outright deny the aligations but rather invokes Christianity. That is dodging of the worst kind. God may know all and forgive you but this ain't Heaven motherfucker
But he did deny it all until undeniable proof was given. Walker seems to think that trump's endorcement, name recognition, and a few soothing words to the religious nuts is all it takes to be an accepted right wing candidate. Unfortunately, he is right.

I didn't care about the abortion stuff. I am pro life but not in the least active or passionate about it.
Him having children from different mothers is also not a deal breaker for me. People fuck and make mistakes.
I could even accept his so called "life change"

BUT I have a problem with his CONSTANT invocation of GOD as cover for his past discretions and as a response to LEGITIMATE questions about his past.

There in lies my problem with him. As many of you know I am a man with a VERY checkered past. Having said that I feel like I have redeemed myself over the years and I don't hide or lie about my past.

I am glad I don't live in Georgia
The alternative to Walker is 1000 x worse, so I would urge all with a hang up to get over it, he is obviously tainted, as are all men, Warnock is truly evil!

The choice is between imperfection and evil, such is and always has been a no-brainer! :wink:

If Walker believes abortion is murder. and he paid for an abortion, doesn't that make him guilty of paying for murder?

The alternative to Walker is 1000 x worse, so I would urge all with a hang up to get over it, he is obviously tainted, as are all men, Warnock is truly evil!

The choice is between imperfection and evil, such is and always has been a no-brainer! :wink:
Saying Walker is flawed is just as accurate as saying Jeffrey Dahmer was flawed.

If Walker believes abortion is murder. and he paid for an abortion, doesn't that make him guilty of paying for murder?
Yes, if it occurred when he held that belief.

Why is George so fucked up? Stacey Abrams and this idiot with more luggage than a Kardashian?

Jesse Jackson's love child is 39 years old. The media protected Jackson for three freaking decades but they attack Walker. What's the difference? Walker isn't part of the democrat party's planation.

I didn't care about the abortion stuff. I am pro life but not in the least active or passionate about it.
Him having children from different mothers is also not a deal breaker for me. People fuck and make mistakes.
I could even accept his so called "life change"

BUT I have a problem with his CONSTANT invocation of GOD as cover for his past discretions and as a response to LEGITIMATE questions about his past.

There in lies my problem with him. As many of you know I am a man with a VERY checkered past. Having said that I feel like I have redeemed myself over the years and I don't hide or lie about my past.

I am glad I don't live in Georgia
The four kids with four different mothers supports his assertion that the abortion story is a lie. I'm glad I don't live in GA too.

Yes, if it occurred when he held that belief.

Why is George so fucked up? Stacey Abrams and this idiot with more luggage than a Kardashian?
He holds that belief now. According to his own belief, he paid for murder.
start at about 3:35.

What he believes now isn't the point. What he believed then is what matters
I'm just suggesting he be judged by his own beliefs. which is more than he is willing to allow women to do. If he thinks abortion is murder, then he is guilty of murder. Can't get more fair than that.

I'm just suggesting he be judged by his own beliefs. which is more than he is willing to allow women to do. If he thinks abortion is murder, then he is guilty of murder. Can't get more fair than that.
I'm sure your beliefs have changed over the years, I know mine have. This is the problem with our society. Judge ye by years past not the man that stands before us.

If this is the case and God is real I'm fucked

Murder is illegal in the US. Has nothing to do with what the woman wants. She had the ability to make the choice before she spread her legs with no contraception. Even then the plan B pill is available the next day. Quit trying to justify murder because of lack of responsibility.

I'm sure your beliefs have changed over the years, I know mine have. This is the problem with our society. Judge ye by years past not the man that stands before us.

If this is the case and God is real I'm fucked
Trust me. I know the importance of judging a man as he is other than the man he once was. possibly as much as you do. Judging Walker by the words he says now, is not unfair. He even recently bragged about how he was a family man and was always hands on in raising his kids, until the truth came out. The man is a pathetic liar, and an insult to those who have actually done the work to become better people.

Forum List

Back