My Experience in San Diego Today

I aint white, i dont have grandkids and i am not a woman, can you be wrong about more, yep, you run your mouth insulting me for the democrats

Democrats fucked up your pathetic life, and you are dumb enough to kiss their ass and tjank them
Okay white grandma.

I'm out in San Diego today as I will be working in Southern California all week. After checking into my hotel downtown I walked about ten minutes to a cafe I like to go to when I'm here. As I was walking up Union Street I walked past a homeless guy camped out on the grass next to the sidewalk in a sleeping bag. I glanced over as I was walking by and his sleeping was wide open and he was openly masturbating.

I've seen a lot of stuff over the past 11 years that I've been working out here, but I've never seen that before. The situation in California has gotten steadily worse over the years and I simply don't understand the mentality of the people here. There seems to be no actual will to want to change this. They'll complain about it here and there, but continue to vote the same people into office year after year who cause this situation in the first place and will do nothing to fix it. It's like there is a complete disconnect for what people think they are voting for and what they are actually getting.
It is a democrat run state in a country where democrats enjoy immense power. Maybe it is time to start embracing Trump.

The democrats, MAMA, the second m, is for masturbate

Democrat Lisa Brown took over as Mayor of Spokane three months ago. Now she and the lib city council are whining that they have a 50 million deficit and they are going to have to put a levy on the ballot to fund public safety---you can bet your next paycheck that there won't be any break in social services for the homeless. The taxpayers of Spokane have to be intoxicated to keep voting these morons in.

They aren't. It's vote fraud. That is now obvious.

I'm out in San Diego today as I will be working in Southern California all week. After checking into my hotel downtown I walked about ten minutes to a cafe I like to go to when I'm here. As I was walking up Union Street I walked past a homeless guy camped out on the grass next to the sidewalk in a sleeping bag. I glanced over as I was walking by and his sleeping was wide open and he was openly masturbating.

I've seen a lot of stuff over the past 11 years that I've been working out here, but I've never seen that before. The situation in California has gotten steadily worse over the years and I simply don't understand the mentality of the people here. There seems to be no actual will to want to change this. They'll complain about it here and there, but continue to vote the same people into office year after year who cause this situation in the first place and will do nothing to fix it. It's like there is a complete disconnect for what people think they are voting for and what they are actually getting.
Did you offer to help him?

Things are bad. What's the solution?

How do you stop people being homeless?

I'd say there are different ways.

A) Have affordable housing... doesn't need to be big, just a room with a bed and an address can be enough.

Who pays for it? In the US nobody wants to pay for it.

B) How do you stop people being homeless in the first place?

Maybe have emergency powers/funds that when someone is about to lose their home, the government steps in and helps. Who wants to pay for this? Nobody.

Maybe stop the boom and bust that comes from short term politics.

How do you stop this? Proportional Representation. Get rid of the Presidency as a power.

Never going to happen, the rich run the US, they don't want to lose their ability to make an extra billion or two when a recession hits. They don't care that 7 MILLION people lost their homes in the last recession and loads will lose their homes in the inevitable recession that will come.

I'm sure Abbott has stopped all homeless in TX from masturbating.
I'm sure you are lending a hand to help out.
I have not been to the capital city of Texas since last spring, but the City of Austin and Travis County are solidly blue democrat

So Gov Abbott is sitting in enemy territory and surrounded by leftwing wackos who would feel right at home in San Francisco

Fortunately a majority of voters in Texas are more rational than the libs in Austin

So yes, you can find homelessness in Austin, because thats what you get when liberals are in charge

But its not as bad as it is in California

Things are bad. What's the solution?

How do you stop people being homeless?

I'd say there are different ways.

A) Have affordable housing... doesn't need to be big, just a room with a bed and an address can be enough.

Who pays for it? In the US nobody wants to pay for it.

B) How do you stop people being homeless in the first place?

Maybe have emergency powers/funds that when someone is about to lose their home, the government steps in and helps. Who wants to pay for this? Nobody.

Maybe stop the boom and bust that comes from short term politics.

How do you stop this? Proportional Representation. Get rid of the Presidency as a power.

Never going to happen, the rich run the US, they don't want to lose their ability to make an extra billion or two when a recession hits. They don't care that 7 MILLION people lost their homes in the last recession and loads will lose their homes in the inevitable recession that will come.
The homeless problem is largely a drug abuse problem

As a permissive society drug use has gone largely unchecked which has led to drug zombies on the street

“Affordable housing” should be located in clinics where drug users are forced to kick the habit that is plaguing society

My daughter left SD and moved back to Virginia due to the combination of homeless and migrant camps that pretty much surrounded her gated condo community. She called it Ft. Apache.

The stores in the area were all closing but the final straw was when they quit running buses into the area as she used public transportation due to the cost of maintaining/parking a car in SD.

What would you have the Govt do about homeless people? Should they all be arrested and put in jail?

That’s outrageous. Don’t people understand masterbation and public fondling belong in a theater not the street?

Forum List

Back