My two cents on Hershel Walker

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I didn't care about the abortion stuff. I am pro life but not in the least active or passionate about it.
Him having children from different mothers is also not a deal breaker for me. People fuck and make mistakes.
I could even accept his so called "life change"

BUT I have a problem with his CONSTANT invocation of GOD as cover for his past discretions and as a response to LEGITIMATE questions about his past.

There in lies my problem with him. As many of you know I am a man with a VERY checkered past. Having said that I feel like I have redeemed myself over the years and I don't hide or lie about my past.

I am glad I don't live in Georgia

• Banned
I smell Kavanaugh 2.0.
I don't think so. For instance he initially denied the first "secret" child but then later admitted to it.

I'm pretty sure he was IN HIS PAST a womanizing celebrity and he likely has children he doesn't even know about.

I never reached his status clearly but did the same dumb shit in my youth

I didn't care about the abortion stuff. I am pro life but not in the least active or passionate about it.
Him having children from different mothers is also not a deal breaker for me. People fuck and make mistakes.

BUT I have a problem with his CONSTANT invocation of GOD as cover for his past discretions and as a response to LEGITIMATE questions about his past.

There in lies my problem with him. As many of you know I am a man with a VERY checkered past. Having said that I feel like I have redeemed myself over the years and I don't hide or lie about my past.

, The problem with Walker is two fold:

1. He is aggressively unqualified and he is trying to re-write his past history.
2. He was endorsed by Trump, who could care less about Walker's actual qualifications. Trump just wants people who reverently kiss his ring to hold positions of power in government.

• Banned
This is an orchestrated attempt to derail Walker's campaign. It would be more believable if enemy democrats didn't do it so often.
I believe it is real.

He doesn't outright deny the aligations but rather invokes Christianity. That is dodging of the worst kind. God may know all and forgive you but this ain't Heaven motherfucker

He's not a democrat enough said. Here's the thing doesn't matter if you don't live in Georgia Senate votes effects us all.

I believe it is real.

He doesn't outright deny the aligations but rather invokes Christianity. That is dodging of the worst kind. God may know all and forgive you but this ain't Heaven motherfucker
He is outright denying these stories. Democrats do this all the time. The he paid for an abortion story was used against George Bush. Democrats have a stable of bimbos that they drag out with the same old tired accusations

An out of wedlock kid didn't bother Jesse Jackson supporters and MLK was a serial adulterer but the problem for the left is that Walker is black and a republican.
Can I get a link to that MLK information?

Please and thanks.

Well lets put it this way. We don't have much of a choice.

Looks like there are two other choices to me

1665011049084.png

An out of wedlock kid didn't bother Jesse Jackson supporters and MLK was a serial adulterer but the problem for the left is that Walker is black and a republican.
Walkers problem is not being a black Republican
He is unstable and makes bizarre statements.

Can I get a link to that MLK information?

Please and thanks.

Here ya go, you bold typing fool.

A rare good post by Grumps.

I do wish that more conservatives would admit the obvious...

People fuck and make mistakes.

Except every conservative here just writes off Herschel's "mistake" as a youthful indiscretion. If the woman he "fucked" wanted to have an abortion...she would be a murderer in their eyes... She doesn't get to make a mistake.

Forum List

Back