My Three Global Warming Fraud Websites

Only problem is that we see a different carbon isotope signature in the atmospheric CO2. We see an increase in 12-C vs 13-C, indicative of burning of vegetal and fossil fuels. Plants fix lighter carbon. Same thing was being seen in terms of 14-C before we started doing atmospheric testing of nukes. So we KNOW where this new carbon is coming from.
Yep. Never disputed that. But not everything we emit increases the atmospheric CO2 concentration. Only like 50% of what we emit ends up in the atmosphere.

No. There really isn't much. The geologic record overwhelmingly shows CO2 lagging temperature by 800 to 1000 years.

Every day that the temperature of the earth is 30degC higher than blackbody temperature is evidence of CO2 leading temperature.

Tyndall figured this out in 1859. You should learn more science.

You should also learn thermodynamics. First law specifically. Once that IR energy is absorbed it's not just going to disappear!

Every day that the temperature of the earth is 30degC higher than blackbody temperature is evidence of CO2 leading temperature.

Tyndall figured this out in 1859. You should learn more science.

You should also learn thermodynamics. First law specifically. Once that IR energy is absorbed it's not just going to disappear!
How much of a temperature difference did he measure?

You used your critique of UNRELATED MODELS (which you probably didn't even program) give you some insight on climate models.

You're wrong.
Again... garbage in equals garbage out and their model is spitting out some incredible garbage.

I'm really happy that they are sticking to their ridiculous forecasts. This should all be settled within the next 10 years.

I didn't say the atmosphere was a greenhouse gas. I said we have a greenhouse gas effect because of an atmosphere with water vapor in it.

You didn't say "with water vapor in it", now didja? Here's exactly what you said:

The majority of the greenhouse gas effect occurs at low GHG concentrations. In other words, it is the presence of an atmosphere which provides the largest greenhouse gas effect.
Now, obviously you also noted H2O and CO2 as greenhouse gases, but you CLEARLY stated that you thought the atmosphere was a greenhouse gas.

Either that or you just write REALLY BADLY.

Ironic, isn't it?

Again... garbage in equals garbage out and their model is spitting out some incredible garbage.

Well, apparently YOU WOULD KNOW.

I'm really happy that they are sticking to their ridiculous forecasts. This should all be settled within the next 10 years.

Didn't you guys say that back in 2008? How about back in 1998? Yup.

Just 10 more years and your incredible insight will be obvious to ALL!

LOL.

You didn't say "with water vapor in it", now didja? Here's exactly what you said:

Now, obviously you also noted H2O and CO2 as greenhouse gases, but you CLEARLY stated that you thought the atmosphere was a greenhouse gas.

Either that you just write REALLY BADLY.

Ironic, isn't it?
You keep believing that.

Well, apparently YOU WOULD KNOW.

Didn't you guys say that back in 2008? How about back in 1998? Yup.

Just 10 more years and your incredible insight will be obvious to ALL!

LOL.
I do know. Within 10 years their ridiculous forecasts will be proven wrong because they didn't come close to matching what the temperature really was. Within 30 years AGW will be proven false by colder temperatures.

\
I do know. Within 10 years their ridiculous forecasts will be proven wrong because they didn't come close to matching what the temperature really was. Within 30 years AGW will be proven false by colder temperatures.

Just like you guys did in 2008.

LOL

(YOu really suck at history it seems. You don't seem to know ANYTHING about ANY history. Wow.)

Forum List

Back