My Thoughts on the Paul Pelosi Shenanigans

OP is 100% correct.

The proof is they will not release the 911 call, the police body cam video, or the home security video.

If what OP said was NOT TRUE….they would release the exculpatory evidence.

My Guess is that Paul Pelosi was PLAYING. With an Unstable Gay Guy that got out of control, snd they are covering it up!
You hit the nail on the head with a hammer.
Gay Hammers don't Hammer Paul Pelosi
Gay Illegal Alien Prostitutes Do.

BTW, did you know this guy actually worked for Pelosi as a photographer and actually is who took a lot of the photographs on Jan 6th?

Let that sink in.

You believe it because alt-right media says it's so. And then spread along as gospel.
That's not rational. That's a lemming. :)
I already told you I don't believe ANYTHING regarding this story. You trying to insist you know more than I do about my thought process proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that you're not a rational adult.

Pelosi isn't gay. But this whole thing was a set up.
Oh, yes it was a set up.

By DePape who planned on kidnapping Nancy Pelosi, breaking her kneecaps after "confessing" that the 2020 election had been stolen, then wheel her into the House of Representatives to "confess" her "crime".

Too many of you are just as sick as he is, except that you keep your vile ideas to words and not actions.

So far.

Oh, yes it was a set up.

By DePape who planned on kidnapping Nancy Pelosi, breaking her kneecaps after "confessing" that the 2020 election had been stolen, then wheel her into the House of Representatives to "confess" her "crime".

Too many of you are just as sick as he is, except that you keep your vile ideas to words and not actions.

So far.
This was a report of what DePape said. They could have reported that he admitted to being Santa Clause too. Democrats needed an attack right before election day. So they made one. The attacker will conveniently be deported. Paul is undergoing a lengthy recovery and will be unavailable for a statement.

In the beginning, I believed this. Not now. Why was the window broken from the inside?

This was a report of what DePape said. They could have reported that he admitted to being Santa Clause too. Democrats needed an attack right before election day. So they made one. The attacker will conveniently be deported. Paul is undergoing a lengthy recovery and will be unavailable for a statement.

In the beginning, I believed this. Not now. Why was the window broken from the inside?
It was not broken from the inside. You believe anything. Why?

The police have the videos. No breaking in from the inside.

Now, stop insulting Paul Pelosi, the police and the Democrats.

All the details will come out eventually. You will see how wrong you are.

It was not broken from the inside. You believe anything. Why?

The police have the videos. No breaking in from the inside.

Now, stop insulting Paul Pelosi, the police and the Democrats.

All the details will come out eventually. You will see how wrong you are.
There are pictures of the door, clearly showing broken glass on the outside.

The police should release all the videos.

Forum List

Back