My thesis on political bullshit.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I have been steadfast in my support for Ted Cruz becoming POTUS. In my lifetime he is the only candidate that has been a beacon of opposition to collectivism regressive globalism since Reagan. I can tolerate a globalist if they're advancing the Bill of Rights as a standard, but collectivist regressivism has been everything but prosperous to the populus.

Bush and the neo-cons were not out to make the Bill of Rights the standard of the globe. They were out to make democrooks the governors of the world. Democrookcy SUCKS, if you're part of the %49.9999999999999

Yet I digress. The point of my thread is that Trump is just as much of a bullshit artist as the moonbat messiah. We've heard all these great promises about "change" and that's what both turds promise. No substance or policy to speak of but the cult of personality is something people jump on. Kanye West may as well be Trump's VP. How am I supposed to be impressed about a promise to build a border wall, when the meat puppet queer couldn't force the military he commands to empty and shut down GITMO?

Too be honest, back in 2008 when the moonbat messiah was elected as an outsider I briefly held out hope that he would undermine the power of the donor class and the DC elite.

It blows my mind that there are millions of mindless parasites that believe he has done so.

It's insufferable that some of my fellow conservatives believe the world's richest professional clown, who has been part of the system where elected officials are bought, will undermine a system that has helped enrich him for the benefit of the rest of us.

Ted Cruz is the one and only dude who has maintained a principled stance.

It's insufferable that some of my fellow conservatives believe the world's richest professional clown, who has been part of the system where elected officials are bought, will undermine a system that has helped enrich him for the benefit of the rest of us.
Your Marxism is showing...

Forum List

Back