No self-respecting democrat would ever hang out with Trump

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Hillary is so good that she would never hang our with that hater and racist like Trump.

Can we throw this rule out.

Hillary is so good that she would never hang our with that hater and racist like Trump.

Can we throw this rule out.

what gives you the idea/impression the Clitons are self respecting?? hell.., they have no respect for people, only power and $$$$$$$ :up:

Trump is a very liberal guy. I don't know what he's getting out of running for President :dunno:

Not necessarily. But he is a big businessman, and big businessmen do tend to hang with many different people. I don't get why people don't seem to understand this.

Trump is a very liberal guy. I don't know what he's getting out of running for President :dunno:
Ego reinforcement, from morons.

Make America Great must really piss you guys off.
Great Again? Oh right, White America = Right America.

Darkies know their place and...
4CRpTfU.jpg

So do women and children...
housewife_2027981a.jpg

• Banned

Not necessarily. But he is a big businessman, and big businessmen do tend to hang with many different people. I don't get why people don't seem to understand this.

I would think that if Hillary really believed Donald was as big as a racist as her and her supporters want to make him out to be then she would not have ever ever hung out with him let alone invite him to her daughter's wedding. It kind of shows that people who are orchestrating this Trump is a racist campaign against Trump are a bunch of liars.

I never knew there was such a thing as a self-respecting Democrat....

4CRpTfU.jpg

145257-147150.jpg

I'm always told by the left that the fifties were so good whenever they need to point out that a high income tax didn't hurt anyone so it isn't me saying that those days were great.

4CRpTfU.jpg

145257-147150.jpg

I'm always told by the left that the fifties were so good whenever they need to point out that a high income tax didn't hurt anyone so it isn't me saying that those days were great.
We don't need the 50's for that. That's the last time corporations paid a decent tax. The late 70's for individuals. But hey, you like a republic worse than most banana republics now. Be proud eh?

4CRpTfU.jpg

145257-147150.jpg

We don't need the 50's for that. That's the last time corporations paid a decent tax. The late 70's for individuals. But hey, you like a republic worse than most banana republics now. Be proud eh?

Actually Kennedy started to lower the income tax in the 60s so they paid a much lower tax in the 70s.

4CRpTfU.jpg

145257-147150.jpg

Actually Kennedy started to lower the income tax in the 60s so they paid a much lower tax in the 70s.

Kennedy did lower it, and Reagan even moreso...

4CRpTfU.jpg

housewife_2027981a.jpg

Hillary sure thought that..

Give a rest, true bullshit and entirely unrelated. And the KKK, likes trump now...

4CRpTfU.jpg

housewife_2027981a.jpg

Give a rest, true bullshit and entirely unrelated.

It is impossible to denounce a candidate as an evil vile racist when your own has attended the funeral of a kkk member and also invited the same candidate to their daughter's wedding. He can't be that bad if he is invited to your daughter's wedding.

4CRpTfU.jpg

housewife_2027981a.jpg

Give a rest, true bullshit and entirely unrelated.

It is impossible to denounce a candidate as an evil vile racist when your own has attended the funeral of a kkk member and also invited the same candidate to their daughter's wedding. He can't be that bad if he is invited to your daughter's wedding.

Trump isn't nearly as racist as those "we hate the darkies" Hitler Youth, like you, who support him.

America ain't gonna be white again, Whitey. You didn't make the babies and they beat you one little brown baby at a time...

I would think that if Hillary really believed Donald was as big as a racist as her and her supporters want to make him out to be then she would not have ever ever hung out with him let alone invite him to her daughter's wedding. It kind of shows that people who are orchestrating this Trump is a racist campaign against Trump are a bunch of liars.

It's mostly all coming from moveon.org, (Soro's) etc. I wish I had a dime for every time someone called another racist in the last 10 years.

It's mostly all coming from moveon.org, (Soro's) etc. I wish I had a dime for every time someone called another racist in the last 10 years.
The truth doesn't pay that well...

Forum List

Back