Ted Cruz Perfectly Explains Why Nancy Pelosi Is So Terrified of Trump Giving the SOTU Address

You don't know that since it is not true. What caused the meltdown was a bipartisan mess created because politicians believed anyone who wants a house should be able to get them whether they can afford it or not. A few Republicans and Democrats tried to call the alarm but were ignored. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac hired both Democrats and Republicans to lobby for them to avoid regulation.

Republicans and Democrats? So which party stopped the oversight committee of F and F that the Republicans wanted to make?
Here we go again. Blaming Barney Frank for stopping an investigation.

The assdfuck Republicans hated Fanny & Freddie & tried to use a scandal to say it was not regulated enough yet the scandal was discovered by existing regulation.

The truth is that George W Bush was trying to take oversight away from Congress & put it under his control. It died in a Republican controlled legislature.

Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending

What Fannie and Freddie Knew

THIS IS THE VIDEO I COULDNT FIND.

THANK YOU!!!

Glad I can help. If you can't find what you're looking for on Google, use DuckDuckGo and you'll get more conservative results. Google likely removed it out of their search engine because like the MSM, they are becoming an arm of the Democrat party. In fact a couple of times when I used both for something, Page 1 of both engines are totally different.

So you only look at conservative lying bullshit & wonder why you are so uninformed.

You certainly are good at proving the axiom figures lie and liars figure. The economy did not start to grow until the Obama years. He had no more to do with that than Trump did.

You know, don't you, that Obama single handedly started the chain of events which directly led to the economic meltdown of 2007 - 2009, right?

LOLOLOL

You don't know that since it is not true. What caused the meltdown was a bipartisan mess created because politicians believed anyone who wants a house should be able to get them whether they can afford it or not. A few Republicans and Democrats tried to call the alarm but were ignored. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac hired both Democrats and Republicans to lobby for them to avoid regulation.

While serving as the attorney for ACORN in Chicago in the 1990's, BHO approached mortgage lenders and told them that ACORN would protest their organizations if they didn't make risky loans to credit risky low income and others in the inner city.

The lenders yielded. But now they had to try to package these hundreds of awfully risky loans with a few good loans which were to be sold to investors.

And that stared the sub prime mortgage mess and eventually took down the nation's mortgage industry. No home loans were available for months and months. People were just walking away from their houses as a result of what Obama started.

How come CNN or MSNBC didn't tell you about this?

They need you to stay loyal. The truth might make you question your allegiance to them.

And then they tell you that WE are the REAL liars and they count the thousands of supposed DJT lies like if he called a pencil a pen or some nonsense.

Obama's Law Firm Represented Acorn in a court case against banks redlining which the banks lost because the practice was racist.

Got any more lies?

Obama was employed by ACORN when he strongarmed those lenders into making risky loans which corroded the mortgage industry until it resulted in the meltdown.

And Obama acted like he knew nothing about it.

The snake.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

You mean when the banks were caught being racist fucks.

Republicans and Democrats? So which party stopped the oversight committee of F and F that the Republicans wanted to make?

The assdfuck Republicans hated Fanny & Freddie & tried to use a scandal to say it was not regulated enough yet the scandal was discovered by existing regulation.

The truth is that George W Bush was trying to take oversight away from Congress & put it under his control. It died in a Republican controlled legislature.

THANK YOU!!!

Glad I can help. If you can't find what you're looking for on Google, use DuckDuckGo and you'll get more conservative results. Google likely removed it out of their search engine because like the MSM, they are becoming an arm of the Democrat party. In fact a couple of times when I used both for something, Page 1 of both engines are totally different.

So you only look at conservative lying bullshit & wonder why you are so uninformed.

Goes to prove once again that posting links to our claimes is useless with you because you never read or watch them. If you did go through the trouble to click on one of the two links I posted, you'd see it was from the New York Times. Or is the NYT conservative lying BS too?

THANK YOU!!!

Goes to prove once again that posting links to our claimes is useless with you because you never read or watch them. If you did go through the trouble to click on one of the two links I posted, you'd see it was from the New York Times. Or is the NYT conservative lying BS too?

You admittecd you search for conservative sources. Don't try back pedaling now.

Here is the proof I can find easily.

I will have to dig deeper to retrieve the best proof.

They actually clean up incriminating online evidence, ya know?

Who'da thunk it?

The origins of the 2008 financial crisis

frankyunker

Published on Sep 28, 2008

This video explores the origins of the financial crisis, beginning with the community reinvestment act of 1977 and detailing - through New York Times news articles - the changes made during the Clinton administration.

This was an actual campaign ad from the McCain campaign. Apparently people were too hungry to show the Black community they weren't racists, despite any evidence to the contrary. Otherwise they might have stopped to take a longer slower look at this thug with a law degree from Chicago..

Barack Obama Trained ACORN Staff In How To Intimidate Banks Into Giving Subprime Loans. Barack Obama—A Thug With A Law Degree

harvardlawgrad

Published on Oct 10, 2008

Barack Obama: the Manchurian candidate.

I understand why helping black people not to be denied mortgages because of race makes you Trumpettes madder than shit.

As a lawyer, Obama joined a federal case against banks in Chicago where redlining was proven to be raciost & hence illegal.

Another reason you hate Obama.

So what was that case? What was that bank? What legal firm was he working for?
What kind of drawers did he wear? Boxers or briefs?

Such details I leave to you.

The meat of the matter was that the lenders made risky loans thanks to Obama and the consequences of his actions led to the economic melt down.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Yes but it did start under Bill Clinton. In fact the one article I posted to Dave was written when he was still President.

Back when Clinton was President, he hired Cuomo to be his HUD secretary. Not only did he have no experience for the job, but he was the youngest HUD secretary in history. HUD calls the shots for Fanny and Freddy; kind of like their supervisor. F and F set the standards banks have to abide by to make loans.

HUD? You are so fucking stupid that you think this was HUD's fault. Jesus Christ you are a fucking idiot.

The CRA had NOTHING to do with the recession or the near financial meltdown.

All the CRA said was that banks in their neighborhoods were to use a percentage of their profits to offer lower interest rates or lower down payments to those who could not quite meet the standards. These people still had to show they could make payments./

SO how the fuck did that cause anything.

The repeal of Glass Steagal was done when the Republicans wanted it & Clinton signed the bill as a compromise as Clinton got what he needed also.

Don't you assfucks dare blame that repel on Democrats. Quit being such a fucking liar.

So where did I say anything about the Glass Steagall act or CRA's? CRA's were invented during the Carter years. What Clinton wanted was more minority home ownership. He could only get that by having his agencies like HUD, and afterwards F and F lower their standards which they did. So they began passing out loans with standards so low people could not repay the loans.

Banks only made money making the loans. They passed those loans down the market to investors which caused the crash because it was impossible for many to make their mortgage payment.

You admittecd you search for conservative sources. Don't try back pedaling now.

Who's backpedaling. Yes, I do look for more conservative engines when I"m looking for conservative things. Videos can't be conservative, they can only be produced by conservatives when the liberal search engines remove them or make them very difficult to find.

Many of the links I post are in my folders right here in my browser. I simply select the category and find what I'm looking for. Because the left constantly discredits sources from the right, I also post leftist links (like FactCheck, Snopes, NYT, LA Times) so it disarms you leftists from doing that. You can get out of a debate by claiming Fox or Rush, but you can't deny a source that's on your very own side. Then you have to debate the substance of the claim instead of it's source which you liberals hate do do.

BkmvIIc.jpg

If Don wanted a wall he could have had one during the first 2 years of his administration when he had majorities in both houses. This shit is about something else, and it is a phony "emergency". But hey, maybe if you elect him again he'll do it fer ya next time?

Forum List

Back