Ted Cruz Perfectly Explains Why Nancy Pelosi Is So Terrified of Trump Giving the SOTU Address

Yeah, I know how you feel. That's the exact same thing liberals were doing to us with Bush during DumBama's failures. Four years of it's still Bush's fault. So it's a two-way street champ. Furthermore when we do discuss all of Trump's accomplishments, USMB members on your side of the fence are still saying it's Obama's doing.

No real jobs were created during the DumBama years unit the price of fuel drastically went down. And that had zero to do with DumBama. It had to do with fracking and advancements that brought us all the fuel. In fact you and your people always hated fracking.

It's hard to give credit to a President who was the most anti-business President in our lifetime for an economy. Thank your private sector for that.

The fact is that the economy is far more dynamic than you think it is. Companies started coming back to the US when Obama was President., The unemployment rate went down during Obama's Presidency. The stock market started going back up when Obama was President. The fact is that Obama had nothing to do with it just as Trump has had nothing to do with the economy.
Total horseshit. Companies did not start coming back whAlerts 1 en Obama was president. You would have us believe that a tax increase is an enticement to private corporations. Obama ascended the throne after the economy had already rebounded. His only skill was being in the right place at the right time. He presided over the longest recovery since the Great Depression.

That is so ridiculous. Unemployment was rising when Bush left office and continued to rise when Obama took office. The economy did not bottom out until the first year or two. Companies found certain advantages to bringing jobs back to the US that outweighed the disadvantages. That included cheap natural gas and maintaining better control.
You're wrong, of course. Unemployment is a lagging indicator. The chart shows that the economy bottomed out before Obama was inaugurated. That means he had nothing to do with the recovery. Obama had nothing to do with making natural gas cheap. In fact, he was trying to make it more expensive. "Maintaining better control" of what? Government control is what drives companies away.

iu

You certainly are good at proving the axiom figures lie and liars figure. The economy did not start to grow until the Obama years. He had no more to do with that than Trump did.

You know, don't you, that Obama single handedly started the chain of events which directly led to the economic meltdown of 2007 - 2009, right?

LOLOLOL

This is what Reagan said, “Rather than talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems? Make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit, and they, while they’re working and earning here, they’d pay taxes here. And when they want to go back, they can go back. They can cross. Open borders both ways,”
He wasn't proposing to have them come here and stay permanently, moron.

I have no doubts that President Reagan would have supported things like DACA moron. President Reagan would not have sent people back who are in fear of their lives. Ronald Reagan was a great man who had a heart. He would never align himself with the far right neo-nazis and white supremacists.
Reagan didn't believe in taking a great big shit on the Constitution, moron, so no he wouldn't have supported DACA. This whole asylum thing is a con. These people aren't any more in fear of their lives than Americans who live near gangs.

Your praise of Reagan is obviously ingenuous. Reagan was called a Nazi by douchebags like when he was in office.

President Reagan never showed any sympathy for Nazis unlike Trump. Neo-nazis were responsible for what happened in Charlottesville and he refused to condemn them.

Actually, the disturbed young man who drove his car into the crowd in Charlottesville wasn't a neo nazi at all. He was just a lost soul living in his mother's basement who was baited by the media to go to Charlottesville as if it was an important event. Not a member of any Neo Nazi group whatsoever. The fault for Charlottesville goes to the governor of VA and mayor there, who refused to keep the warring parties apart. In other cities when they had these events, like the city down in Georgia last year, they kept the nazis and antinazis 100 yards apart at all times with the police in between. The result? Everyone went home in one piece, success.

Sure. This is so much bullshit. Right wing killings have been on the rise in America. Right winger blew up the federal building in OKC. in the 90s. You will always find a way to blame Democrats. If a asteroid hits the earth, Democrats did it. What ever happened to personal responsibility.

So we created those ghettos?

They sure did. Ever heard of white trash.

Readers, frame this post of hers and hang it on your wall.

Label it: "Textbook Liberal."

And then she just cant wait to let some illegals and Somalis into the USA.

You have no business deciding or having an opinion on anything involving immigration if you love the foreigners and hate the citizens.

You are disqualified from being regarded with the respect due an American citizen.

Buh bye.

A majority of Americans agree with me not you.

Label you the textbook racist.

Yup.

From watching the video, "Agenda" I realize you are one of those who was a victim of Left Wing radical programming in school.

I didnt get this from the video, but it is based on what I learned from watching the video.

Remember when the rugged individualist was the most respected and iconic American male archetype?

Gary Cooper. John Wayne. Jimmy Stewart. Errol Flynn. The Rifleman. Paladin. Josh Randall in Wanted Dead or Alive, Maverick, Cheyenne, the Lone Ranger and the list goes on and on and on.

Those were men who carried their sense of right and wrong in their hearts and minds and it was with them all the time.

They didn't immediately refer to the Committee of other little brained no principled men and women to determine what was right and wrong.

You are a ruined human being if you think that a majority of any group of people can determine right and wrong.

Your standards are not just skewed.

Your entire mindset and education was screwed.

That is how the Dems get away with the dirty rotten things they do. Because if they can get enough morons to agree with a wrong thing, they can call it the RIGHT thing.

Not because it is good or has merit. Just on the basis of getting everyone to ahree.

That is not what made America great.

You are excused.

Thanks for playing.

Buh bye.

:04:
I thought he got that way because someone dropped him on his head.

I thought Busy Bee was a girl.

You are a infestation in this country. Racists like you are cockroaches that we need to get rid of.,
Shit like that is why I don't hesitate to treat douchebags like you the way you deserve to be treated. You're a piece of shit. that's the bottom line. You have earned all the ridicule and personal abuse that I can dish out.

I didn't base my criticism of Hondurans on their race. I based it on the backwards culture. Their government is corrupt because they tolerate corruption. They are servile and ignorant, just like American leftwingers. Why would we want to import a bunch of people like that into our country? However, I know why Dim politicians and douchebags like you want it.

You are the douchebag as well as the rest of the Trump supporters. You are the piece of shit.

Yes you do. If they were white Europeans who would vote Republican you would want to bring every one of them to this country. This is about politics. If I am a Democrat then 60% of the people in this country are liberals. You are a intolerant Trump supporter and you can't stand me because I can make up my own mind. You are Trump's puppet.
The fact the Europeans are white isn't why I would prefer them. It's the fact that they don't turn the places where they live into shit holes that makes them better immigrants. I would also have no problem with people from Hong Kong and Singapore, and they aren't white.

The leftwing theory that one culture is no better than another is obvious horseshit. Some definitely are better than others, and we don't want the kind that that turn their countries into shit holes.

I didn't expect you to admit it. You come up with some horseshit instead.
Why would I admit what isn't true? However, I will admit that you're a race baiting douche nozzle.

You are the racist douchebag. You try to dehumanize your enemy which is straight out of the Hitler playbook.

He wasn't proposing to have them come here and stay permanently, moron.

I have no doubts that President Reagan would have supported things like DACA moron. President Reagan would not have sent people back who are in fear of their lives. Ronald Reagan was a great man who had a heart. He would never align himself with the far right neo-nazis and white supremacists.
Reagan didn't believe in taking a great big shit on the Constitution, moron, so no he wouldn't have supported DACA. This whole asylum thing is a con. These people aren't any more in fear of their lives than Americans who live near gangs.

Your praise of Reagan is obviously ingenuous. Reagan was called a Nazi by douchebags like when he was in office.

President Reagan never showed any sympathy for Nazis unlike Trump. Neo-nazis were responsible for what happened in Charlottesville and he refused to condemn them.

Actually, the disturbed young man who drove his car into the crowd in Charlottesville wasn't a neo nazi at all. He was just a lost soul living in his mother's basement who was baited by the media to go to Charlottesville as if it was an important event. Not a member of any Neo Nazi group whatsoever. The fault for Charlottesville goes to the governor of VA and mayor there, who refused to keep the warring parties apart. In other cities when they had these events, like the city down in Georgia last year, they kept the nazis and antinazis 100 yards apart at all times with the police in between. The result? Everyone went home in one piece, success.

Sure. This is so much bullshit. Right wing killings have been on the rise in America. Right winger blew up the federal building in OKC. in the 90s. You will always find a way to blame Democrats. If a asteroid hits the earth, Democrats did it. What ever happened to personal responsibility.

Ask the DEMOCRATS you love so much about personal responsibility.

Obama is the one who raised all this crap to sink Trump so he couldn't indict Hillary and that would cook HIS exotic, birth certificate forging, goose!

They weren't all neo-nazis, you fucking douchebag. That's all he was trying to say, however in-artfully he did it. There were also a lot of Antifa slime and communists there.

Oh yea. How many people did they kill? 0. It was the neo-nazis who incited the violence and killed someone.
No, it was actually those Antifa slime who incited the violence. Why were they even there? The only reason was to incite violence. When has an Antifa protest ever not incited violence?

That's exactly true. It takes 2 to fight, and if the antifa slime doesn't come out, the event will be over before you know it and everyone can go home in one piece.

But the Media made a big to-do about the Charlottesville event as well. The neonazis as well as the antifa didn't have to promote it themselves. CNN and MSNBC gave them all the free promotion they could need but they could never afford themselves. It brought out the curious, the troublemakers, sightseers to town. And since the city and state didn't provide add'l law enforcement for the mobs, the event deteriorated into violence.

There is a lot of blame to go around, but none to conservatives and none to Trump.

The fact is that the economy is far more dynamic than you think it is. Companies started coming back to the US when Obama was President., The unemployment rate went down during Obama's Presidency. The stock market started going back up when Obama was President. The fact is that Obama had nothing to do with it just as Trump has had nothing to do with the economy.
Total horseshit. Companies did not start coming back whAlerts 1 en Obama was president. You would have us believe that a tax increase is an enticement to private corporations. Obama ascended the throne after the economy had already rebounded. His only skill was being in the right place at the right time. He presided over the longest recovery since the Great Depression.

That is so ridiculous. Unemployment was rising when Bush left office and continued to rise when Obama took office. The economy did not bottom out until the first year or two. Companies found certain advantages to bringing jobs back to the US that outweighed the disadvantages. That included cheap natural gas and maintaining better control.
You're wrong, of course. Unemployment is a lagging indicator. The chart shows that the economy bottomed out before Obama was inaugurated. That means he had nothing to do with the recovery. Obama had nothing to do with making natural gas cheap. In fact, he was trying to make it more expensive. "Maintaining better control" of what? Government control is what drives companies away.

iu

You certainly are good at proving the axiom figures lie and liars figure. The economy did not start to grow until the Obama years. He had no more to do with that than Trump did.

You know, don't you, that Obama single handedly started the chain of events which directly led to the economic meltdown of 2007 - 2009, right?

LOLOLOL

You don't know that since it is not true. What caused the meltdown was a bipartisan mess created because politicians believed anyone who wants a house should be able to get them whether they can afford it or not. A few Republicans and Democrats tried to call the alarm but were ignored. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac hired both Democrats and Republicans to lobby for them to avoid regulation.

Shit like that is why I don't hesitate to treat douchebags like you the way you deserve to be treated. You're a piece of shit. that's the bottom line. You have earned all the ridicule and personal abuse that I can dish out.

I didn't base my criticism of Hondurans on their race. I based it on the backwards culture. Their government is corrupt because they tolerate corruption. They are servile and ignorant, just like American leftwingers. Why would we want to import a bunch of people like that into our country? However, I know why Dim politicians and douchebags like you want it.

You are the douchebag as well as the rest of the Trump supporters. You are the piece of shit.

Yes you do. If they were white Europeans who would vote Republican you would want to bring every one of them to this country. This is about politics. If I am a Democrat then 60% of the people in this country are liberals. You are a intolerant Trump supporter and you can't stand me because I can make up my own mind. You are Trump's puppet.
The fact the Europeans are white isn't why I would prefer them. It's the fact that they don't turn the places where they live into shit holes that makes them better immigrants. I would also have no problem with people from Hong Kong and Singapore, and they aren't white.

The leftwing theory that one culture is no better than another is obvious horseshit. Some definitely are better than others, and we don't want the kind that that turn their countries into shit holes.

Why would I admit what isn't true? However, I will admit that you're a race baiting douche nozzle.

You are the racist douchebag. You try to dehumanize your enemy which is straight out of the Hitler playbook.

Godwin's Law.

You lose AGAIN for being the first one to invoke the name of der Fuhrer.

How many ways do you need to lose before you consider yourself subdued?

Ask the DEMOCRATS you love so much about personal responsibility.

Obama is the one who raised all this crap to sink Trump so he couldn't indict Hillary and that would cook HIS exotic, birth certificate forging, goose!

Anyone who disagrees with you is a Democrat. That is so much bullshit.

Godwin's Law.

You are the one who is losing. Facts are facts. Hitler dehumanized Jews as he rose to power. Trump has used many of the same tactics that Hitler used in his rise to power.

iu

LOLOLOL

You don't know that since it is not true. What caused the meltdown was a bipartisan mess created because politicians believed anyone who wants a house should be able to get them whether they can afford it or not. A few Republicans and Democrats tried to call the alarm but were ignored. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac hired both Democrats and Republicans to lobby for them to avoid regulation.

While serving as the attorney for ACORN in Chicago in the 1990's, BHO approached mortgage lenders and told them that ACORN would protest their organizations if they didn't make risky loans to credit risky low income and others in the inner city.

The lenders yielded. But now they had to try to package these hundreds of awfully risky loans with a few good loans which were to be sold to investors.

And that stared the sub prime mortgage mess and eventually took down the nation's mortgage industry. No home loans were available for months and months. People were just walking away from their houses as a result of what Obama started.

How come CNN or MSNBC didn't tell you about this?

They need you to stay loyal. The truth might make you question your allegiance to them.

And then they tell you that WE are the REAL liars and they count the thousands of supposed DJT lies like if he called a pencil a pen or some nonsense.

3:01 / 3:01

Obama's Legacy of Failures - 30 documented examples

bctvguy
Published on Nov 5, 2012

30 reasons why obama should NOT have won a 2nd term - ABJECT FAILURE - SEE LINKS BELOW: Given Obama's track record, you would really have to be very ignorant or very stupid to vote for him. Obama also said that he would be held accountable, that if could not get things right in 3 years, his presidency would be a one term proposition. He lied and ran again anyway and morons voted for him. ------------- THE LINKS: $ 19.96 TRILLION DEBT and growing fast http://www.usdebtclock.org/ Data Shows Clear Decline in Labor Force Participation Under President Obama http://www.forbes.com/sites/gregorymc... Obama to Brazil: we will buy your oil after giving you $2 billion to drill it http://www.examiner.com/article/obama... 53% of Recent College Grads Are Jobless or Underemployed—How? http://www.theatlantic.com/business/a... Half of college grads out of work http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-... How in the World Did College Costs Rise 15% in Only 2 Years? http://www.theatlantic.com/business/a... Cost of College Degree in U.S. Soars 12 Fold: Chart of the Day http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-08... 1,035,000: Construction Jobs Lost Under Obama http://cnsnews.com/news/article/10350... Obama says 'no' on oil pipeline http://www.cleveland.com/business/ind... Poverty ranks up by 6.4 million under Obama http://www.politifact.com/texas/state... Obama jokes about 'shovel-ready projects' http://content.usatoday.com/communiti... Welfare Spending Now Largest Budget Item - over $1 TRILLION a year http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/w... Under Obama, Oil and Gas Production on Federal Lands Is Down 40% http://blog.heritage.org/2012/01/18/u... Obama's war on coal http://www.humanevents.com/2012/08/24... Stimulus a Failure by Only Measure That Matters: Jobs http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/0... Rev. Wright Was a Second Father to Obama http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Obam... http://www.theblaze.com/stories/pulpi... Romney Debate attack on green energy says obama picks 'losers' http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2... Record High Enrollment for Food Stamps: 46,681,833 http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/r... Despite Stimulus, 23 Million Unemployed http://www.rightchange.com/indiana/co... http://money.usnews.com/money/careers... 5.4 Million Join Disability Rolls Under Obama http://news.investors.com/business/04... Obama administration sues Arizona over immigration law http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/0... Report says Obama amnesty plan will add 1.76 million new workers http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/07/rep... When Quantitative Easing Finally Fails http://www.peakprosperity.com/blog/79... NASA chief says agency's goal is Muslim outreach http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2010... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCn10Y... Barack Obama, the Arab spring and a series of unforeseen events http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/... United States Drops to 7th in Global Competitiveness Index http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/anothe... The Presidential Divider - Toxic Speech and worse plan for deficits and debt http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001... Barack Obama's Role in the Sub Prime Mortgage Crisis http://www.obamafordummies.com/sub-pr... Radical islamists visited Obama white House http://www.investigativeproject.org/3...

Godwin's Law.

You are the one who is losing. Facts are facts. Hitler dehumanized Jews as he rose to power. Trump has used many of the same tactics that Hitler used in his rise to power.

Watch the 3:00 minute video and you tell me which President is trying to tell us the truth and which one was using the press to lie to us.

Even CNN's "Left Wing" Don Lemon called out Obama!

Obama's Legacy of Failures - 30 documented examples

Last edited:

iu

LOLOLOL

Here is the proof I can find easily.

I will have to dig deeper to retrieve the best proof.

They actually clean up incriminating online evidence, ya know?

Who'da thunk it?

The origins of the 2008 financial crisis

frankyunker

Published on Sep 28, 2008

This video explores the origins of the financial crisis, beginning with the community reinvestment act of 1977 and detailing - through New York Times news articles - the changes made during the Clinton administration.

Start @1:25.

At 1:58 "...You don't work with a Captain because you like the way he parts his hair. You work with him because HE'S got the job or you're no good..."

Greenwald schools mutineers. The Caine Mutiny 1954

Why no answer to my question?

Where was this devitiin when Obama was president?

You are an ingrate.

With all he did that he shouldn'ta and all he didn't do that he shoulda, it is a miracle he was not indicted. But there'll be time enough for counting, when the dealin's done.

He used up all the respect for the office that I had in me. And he played it that close to the edge, too. He calculated just how far he could take us to the Left and his calculations were right.

He was able to leave on his terms.

But wait and see.

I see. So when you say, I am a loyal supporter of the President, you really mean you're loyal to trump.

Sycophant. :confused:

Supporting policies of the President is not the same as the people that supported Obama simply because he was the first black President. How shallow.

He's loyal to Trump because trump is a Republican. Why pretend like his being a patriot?

Whatever. At least we're not emotionally devoted to a politician because of skin color or some other superficial reason.

iu

LOLOLOL

Here is the proof I can find easily.

I will have to dig deeper to retrieve the best proof.

They actually clean up incriminating online evidence, ya know?

Who'da thunk it?

The origins of the 2008 financial crisis

frankyunker

Published on Sep 28, 2008

This video explores the origins of the financial crisis, beginning with the community reinvestment act of 1977 and detailing - through New York Times news articles - the changes made during the Clinton administration.

This was an actual campaign ad from the McCain campaign. Apparently people were too hungry to show the Black community they weren't racists, despite any evidence to the contrary. Otherwise they might have stopped to take a longer slower look at this thug with a law degree from Chicago..

Barack Obama Trained ACORN Staff In How To Intimidate Banks Into Giving Subprime Loans. Barack Obama—A Thug With A Law Degree

harvardlawgrad

Published on Oct 10, 2008

Barack Obama: the Manchurian candidate.

Yes, devotion...

”Please consider anyone who bashes Donald Trump and America as would-be enemies at war with America.
You really should get a dictionary. You're confused.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck...

de·vo·tion
/dəˈvōSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. love, loyalty, or enthusiasm for a person, activity, or cause.

If the quote I posted doesn’t sound like loyalty to you, that’s because you’re a brain-dead conservative.​

Start @1:25.

At 1:58 "...You don't work with a Captain because you like the way he parts his hair. You work with him because HE'S got the job or you're no good..."

Greenwald schools mutineers. The Caine Mutiny 1954

Why no answer to my question?

Where was this devitiin when Obama was president?

You are an ingrate.

With all he did that he shouldn'ta and all he didn't do that he shoulda, it is a miracle he was not indicted. But there'll be time enough for counting, when the dealin's done.

He used up all the respect for the office that I had in me. And he played it that close to the edge, too. He calculated just how far he could take us to the Left and his calculations were right.

He was able to leave on his terms.

But wait and see.

LOLOL

Your hallucinations are noted and laughed at. Meanwhile, he was never indicted for anything.

Oh? Where was that devotion to the president from you rightards between January, 2008 and January, 2017?
"Devotion"??? If you're devoted to a politician, you have some serious identity issues.
Yes, devotion...

”Please consider anyone who bashes Donald Trump and America as would-be enemies at war with America.
You really should get a dictionary. You're confused.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck...

de·vo·tion
/dəˈvōSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. love, loyalty, or enthusiasm for a person, activity, or cause.

If the quote I posted doesn’t sound like loyalty to you, that’s because you’re a brain-dead conservative.​
Yeah, devoted to a person? You're devoted to a politician. You lefties get emotionally involved with your politicians. That's your problem. It's a job. Either do it or get out. You're emotional attachment is a problem.
No, dumbfuck, his devotion is to the president, who is a politician...

”He is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.”

Dayum, you’re easy.

The media reports 90% bad on Trump because 90% of the shit he does is bad.

1) He lies constantly
2) He lied about his wall by lying about terrorism, refugees, drugs, etc
3) He stole children & lied & claimed it wasn't his fault.
4) He lied about the Moscow Trump tower
5) He offers the Democrats a stupid deal - is the press supposed to say how wonderful it is?

Is the press NOT supposed to report the stuff Trump does or be like dumbass you & only go by what he says.

Right. They gloss over manufacturing job creation, they ignore increased GDP, they don’t report record low unemployment numbers for all minorities, they don’t report on new trade deals more favorable to the US. They don’t report on record consumer and business confidence. Instead, they report on his wife’s shoes or how she didn’t hold his hand somewhere.

You people are disgusting.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You gloss over the fact that manufacturing jobs were returning to the US when Obama was President. Unemployment was already low when Trump took office.
The fact that GDP is falling closer to he Obama numbers as the sugar highs recede, ignore the fact that trade deals like TPP would have removed many trade barriers in Asia. Essentially anything good and Trump is responsible, anything bad is Obama's fault.

You people are disgusting.

Yeah, I know how you feel. That's the exact same thing liberals were doing to us with Bush during DumBama's failures. Four years of it's still Bush's fault. So it's a two-way street champ. Furthermore when we do discuss all of Trump's accomplishments, USMB members on your side of the fence are still saying it's Obama's doing.

No real jobs were created during the DumBama years unit the price of fuel drastically went down. And that had zero to do with DumBama. It had to do with fracking and advancements that brought us all the fuel. In fact you and your people always hated fracking.

It's hard to give credit to a President who was the most anti-business President in our lifetime for an economy. Thank your private sector for that.

Private sector job growth following Obama’s tax hike...

iu

LOLOLOL

Republicans and Democrats? So which party stopped the oversight committee of F and F that the Republicans wanted to make?

Forum List

Back